Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Sunita Kulshrestha, MD
Dr. Sunita Kulshrestha, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Waldorf, MD. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Kulshrestha is affiliated with Paoli Hospital.

3010 Crain Hwy Ste 201

Waldorf, MD 20601

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kulshrestha

Dr. Kulshrestha's Experience

Dr. Kulshrestha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Dilation and Curettage
  • Fetal Monitoring
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Virginia Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Virginia Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Kulshrestha has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Kulshrestha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulshrestha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kulshrestha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulshrestha to family and friends
Dr. Kulshrestha's Performance
in Allentown, PA |
After four years of pain and sorrow, meeting Dr. K was an absolute game changer. Her demeanor alone made us feel like we had a new lease on (creating) life. She's incredible. She truly cares about getting to know her patients, and treated us with the sensitivity, warmth, and knowledge we so desperately needed. I'm six months pregnant with our first son after only one round of IVF. Dr. K. just called to check in the other day, and to remind us that if we ever need anything, she's only an em
in Havertown PA |
Beyond better than our local fertility center (MLF) in terms of patient/doctor relationship and building a life in a lab versus intimacy at home. At SGF you are not just a number, you are a special person to Dr. K and the nurses. They are so much more available and attentive than any other medical practice I've ever dealt with in my life. This trying experience was made possible by the wonderful person Dr. K and how she and Dr. Sasson regard their practice and work ethic at Shady Grove.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kulshrestha is amazing. She is friendly, knowledgeable and does all she can to help one conceive. We were very lucky, our son is just over 3 weels old. We are already planning to try for another baby mid 2017.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K is beyond amazing! I was feeling defeated at the whole fertility process after going to another fertiliy specialist so when my husband and I went to Dr. K we were skeptical to say the least. What a different experience I had with Dr. K! She makes you feel like a person and not a number. Dr. K will personally call you to check on your progress and well being. She not only knows her stuff, but she explains everything to make sure you understand. She genuinely cares abt her patients.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kulshresta gave me so much time and attention. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain each step of the process. Fertility is hard, but Dr. K makes it easier. I would recommend her to anyone. She will change your life.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K was not only a wonderful doctor but also provided a great deal of comfort and understanding in an otherwise very stressful process. I would recommend her to anyone pursuing (or considering pursuing) fertility treatment.
in Gibbstown, NJ |
From the moment we met Dr. K she made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident despite an unfortunate situation. She invests time in each patient and I've never felt so understood and heard by any other doctor. Although I'm happy to say my time with Shady Grove was short-lived, I'm 13 weeks pregnant!, we had such a wonderful experience that we didn't want it to come to an end! She even called me over Mother's Day weekend to wish me a happy mother's day. She is certainly one of a kind!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K and the whole staff at Shady Grove are the most caring and professional medical staff I have ever seen. People come to them at a time when they are very vulnerable, sad, frustrated and I was no exception. They offered me realistic hope, a timeline and lots of options. After any procedures they would call to follow up for the next few days. Dr. K is so sweet and makes you feel special and that your concerns are her concerns. She wants success for you and will do anything for that. I wish sh
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K and everyone at SGF are absolutely amazing. From our first nervous appointment, my husband and I were immediately calmed by Dr. K. Fortunately I ended up getting pregnant quickly after a procedure recommended by Dr. K, but I honestly wish I could keep her for my regular obgyn! They are amazing, kind, helpful, the whole package. Do not feel scared to make an appointment here, they will truly take care of you from the first time you walk in. 100% recommend Dr. K and this office.
in Bala Cynwyd, PA |
After trying to conceive naturally for 7 years, I finally decided to give up and ask for help. I was taken back by the amazing treatment I received from day 1. The entire team worked so well together and all genuinely cared about every question I had. This most emotional time was nothing but an amazing medical journey to finally reach my son. Dr K was by my side through every step. She would call to see how I was doing, even long after in her care. Shell always hold a special place in my heart!!
Have you seen Dr. Sunita Kulshrestha, MD?
Are you Dr. Kulshrestha?