Dr. Sunita Kulshrestha, MD

Dr. Sunita Kulshrestha, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

Genetics & IVF Institute 3015 Williams Dr Ste 300, Fairfax, VA 22031 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kulshrestha specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and practices in Fairfax, VA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kulshrestha? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kulshrestha's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kulshrestha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kulshrestha

Dr. Kulshrestha accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kulshrestha has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kulshrestha's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulshrestha to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kulshrestha
Dr. Kulshrestha's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K is beyond amazing! I was feeling defeated at the whole fertility process after going to another fertiliy specialist so when my husband and I went to Dr. K we were skeptical to say the least. What a different experience I had with Dr. K! She makes you feel like a person and not a number. Dr. K will personally call you to check on your progress and well being. She not only knows her stuff, but she explains everything to make sure you understand. She genuinely cares abt her patients.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kulshresta gave me so much time and attention. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain each step of the process. Fertility is hard, but Dr. K makes it easier. I would recommend her to anyone. She will change your life.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K was not only a wonderful doctor but also provided a great deal of comfort and understanding in an otherwise very stressful process. I would recommend her to anyone pursuing (or considering pursuing) fertility treatment.
in Gibbstown, NJ |
From the moment we met Dr. K she made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident despite an unfortunate situation. She invests time in each patient and I've never felt so understood and heard by any other doctor. Although I'm happy to say my time with Shady Grove was short-lived, I'm 13 weeks pregnant!, we had such a wonderful experience that we didn't want it to come to an end! She even called me over Mother's Day weekend to wish me a happy mother's day. She is certainly one of a kind!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K and the whole staff at Shady Grove are the most caring and professional medical staff I have ever seen. People come to them at a time when they are very vulnerable, sad, frustrated and I was no exception. They offered me realistic hope, a timeline and lots of options. After any procedures they would call to follow up for the next few days. Dr. K is so sweet and makes you feel special and that your concerns are her concerns. She wants success for you and will do anything for that. I wish sh
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. K and everyone at SGF are absolutely amazing. From our first nervous appointment, my husband and I were immediately calmed by Dr. K. Fortunately I ended up getting pregnant quickly after a procedure recommended by Dr. K, but I honestly wish I could keep her for my regular obgyn! They are amazing, kind, helpful, the whole package. Do not feel scared to make an appointment here, they will truly take care of you from the first time you walk in. 100% recommend Dr. K and this office.
in Bala Cynwyd, PA |
After trying to conceive naturally for 7 years, I finally decided to give up and ask for help. I was taken back by the amazing treatment I received from day 1. The entire team worked so well together and all genuinely cared about every question I had. This most emotional time was nothing but an amazing medical journey to finally reach my son. Dr K was by my side through every step. She would call to see how I was doing, even long after in her care. Shell always hold a special place in my heart!!
Have you seen Dr. Sunita Kulshrestha, MD?
Are you Dr. Kulshrestha?

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Dilation and Curettage
  • Fetal Monitoring
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1994

University Of Virginia Hospital
    University Of Virginia Hospital

Completed in 1998

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Med

Completed in 2001

Dr. Kulshrestha has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Kulshrestha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulshrestha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kulshrestha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kulshrestha

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kulshrestha's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kulshrestha

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients