Rheumatology  |
Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD
Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Williamsville, NY. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Chadha is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital.

495 International Dr

Williamsville, NY 14221

Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Chadha

Dr. Chadha's Experience

Dr. Chadha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Trigger Finger

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Grant Med Coll-Bombay U
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Buffalo General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Chadha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chadha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chadha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chadha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chadha to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Chadha's Performance
Lewiston, NY |
I was previously a patient of Dr Chadha at another practice prior to her opening her own office. I felt I was getting good care there. After she left I decide about a year later to follow her to her new private practice. After two office visits and four months I was not able to get the care I needed which had already been ordered by the previous practice. I had to return to the previous doctor.
in Buffalo, NY |
If you are looking for a doctor who is interested in your entire well being, who listens, who will take the time to explain your options, and who doesn't refer you away when the 0ne-size-fits-all approach doesn't work for you, then this is the doctor for you. Dr Chadha is knowledgeable and compassionate. I always feel she knows me as a person, not a collection of symptoms. I always feel I have her full attention and am never rushed. I can't say enough about Dr Chadha and her excellent staff.
in Tonawanda |
I would recommend anyone and everyone to this office. The staff is very kind and respectful. They take each person as they come in and do a great job answering even crazy questions. The Doctor is thoughtful, patient, and listens to concerns and assesses each patient as an individual and makes a treatment plan that is discussed. She makes sure you understand the path that you are going to take and she makes sure you are confident that your treatment plan is something you can live with. GREAT!!
in Sanborn, NY |
My 81yr old mother saw Kathleen Cloutier NP as a new pt recently. Appts were booking 3-4 months out to see Dr Chadha. Certainly could not wait that long. She was straight forward, thorough and compassionate. She diagnosed my mother, provided what she needed and within 24hrs my mother was feeling much improved. Highly recommended Kathleen. She is very knowledgeable. Receptionist was outstanding with helping expedite the appt. Office staff friendly and competent. Only complaint,wait time for appts
Buffalo, NY |
She is the BEST!! Extremely passionate and caring. Whole Office is very nice and patient oriented. Keep up the good job.
in Tonawanda, NY |
Dr. Chadha's office is amazing. Everyone is helpful and always have a smile on their faces. They are never in a rush to get you out. They just help their patients. If you need them they are always easy to get in contact with. The whole staff works well together!!
in Niagara Falls NY |
Dr.Chadha,Kathleen CloutierNP ,and Dawn at front desk,and staff,take the time to listen to you , very compassionate and caring .I am thankful. God Bless Dr. Chadha and her staff .
Buffalo, NY |
First two visits to this practice I was seen by a NP rather than the doctor. I would certainly prefer in the first visit to actually see the specialist I have made an appointment for. Making calls into the office takes multiple attempts to receive a call back. Be prepared to wait a minimum of two to three days every time!
in Niagara Falls, NY |
I've seen a lot off rheumatology doctors, she was the only one to do blood work that definitely shows I have RA. I've seen her more then a few times. The staff has been nothing but kind and professional. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Orchard Park, NY |
Dr. Chadha is Superb!!!! She always listen to me and gives great suggestions and options. I am sure patients who don't get what they want and don't want to pay for the services are writing negative comments. I would ask them to go to grocery store and see if, they can buy groceries without paying. I feel sorry for such patients. Dr. Chadha office staff is just like her - passionate and caring!!
in Amherst Ny |
I was a patient of Dr chada, under no fault insurance. Tried to come back to her as a patient. Waited for my appointment, took time off of work. Came into her office to be informed that i had to pay a $200 just in case fee, because i had no falut years ago. I was NOT informed over the phone that this needed to paid, so I was unprepared for this appointment. When given my new insurance, i was informed I had to pay $125 just in case fee. Even though i have no copays. Money hungry! Worst doctor!!!
in Buffalo, NY |
Run away! The only thing worse than being seen by Chadha, is one of her nurse practitioners. Of course, you mainly are seen by the nurse practitioners; I haven't been seen by Chadha in over three years. In addition, the practice pushes you to show up every three months! Presumably so they can bill the insurance company more.
in Depew |
AVOID! I was referred to this office for fibromyalgia. I thought she was going to help me since fibromyalgia is something her website says she handles. she told me that I have to live with it and that there is nothing she could do about it and that it wasn't a real disease. when I called the office after my appointment for advice the office never returned my phone calls. this place will only treat you if your disease makes them $$$ if not you might as well screw off!
in North Tonawanda, NY |
Dr. Chadha is more than willing to communicate with me by writing notes since I am Deaf and unable to speak.
Have you seen Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD?
Are you Dr. Chadha?

Visit Dr. Chadha

Dr. Chadha accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO