Dr. Sunil P. Sinha, DDS

Dr. Sunil P. Sinha, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 43 years old

Learn about this dentist

We are specialists in oral surgery, which includes everything from wisdom teeth removal, TMJ treatment, placing dental implants to facial trauma, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. We want your experience to be as comfortable and pain-free as possible so we offer several methods of sedation. For children we have coloring books, stickers and toys. We speak English, French, Hindi and Spanish in our office.Read more

Dr. Sinha's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sinha has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Sinha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinha to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sinha
Dr. Sinha's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (97)
in Burr Ridge, IL |
staff is friendly, Dr. Sinha is comforting. Great experience.
in Peoria, IL |
Thank you Dr. Sinha for wonderful, painless experience.
in Urbana, IL |
Wonderful experience. Implant surgery is not easy and takes a lot of skill which Dr. Sinha has.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Great experience - great surgeon and staff.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Thanks to Dr. Sinha I have such a better facial structure and smile. I would trust no one but him to have jaw surgery. Huge procedure and I was very scared but end results are FANTASTIC.
in Orland Park, IL |
Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better service. I thank you all at the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of Chicago for making one of the most dreaded moments in my life seem so simple and I will definitely be returning for my next operation
in Orland Park, IL |
Incredible surgeon! Could not feel a thing and recovery was fast.
Chicago, IL |
Had an implant placed by Dr Sinha and my general dentist placed the crown. Had an excellent experience and highly recommend this office if you need and oral surgery procedure.
in Carol Stream, IL |
Had my wisdom teeth removed and it was completely painless. I didnt even know that they were removed. No pain the next day also. Highly recommend this doctor
in Homer Glen, IL |
Great guy, great surgeon.
in Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL |
in Orland Hills, IL |
Extremely efficient and professional
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Sinha does great work. A difficult tooth extraction but here I am basically pain free 2 days later.
in Tinley Park, IL |
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr. Sinha was very accommodating, trusting, and informative as to what was to be expected.
in Archer, IL |
GREAT experience. Dr. Sinha was extremely patient with me which I greatly appreciate because I know that dentists run on a schedule but he acted like the whole day was scheduled for just me. I've never had a surgery done or been under anesthetics but it was a very positive experience because I had no issues and did not even know what had happened - it went that fast! Thank you to a great staff and doctor.
in Orland Park, IL |
Terrific - never going anywhere else.
in Naperville, IL |
Excellent experiences for the last 3 years.
in Kery, IL |
Great consult and surgery. Staff was very friendly and doc explained all options thoroughly and made me feel like I was in good hands.
in Hyland Park, IL |
Dr. Sinha is a very skillful doctor. I had very minimal pain post-surgery. Would go back for any other surgeries I needed.
in Munster, IN |
Excellent service, comfort, and attitude of entire staff! Just had my consult, I feel confident that my surgery will go well.
in Dundee, IL |
My experience with this business went better than I expected. I thought the procedure would've hurt a lot more and looked a lot worse , but it turned out very good and not in a lot of pain.
in Lombard, IL |
They were extremely professional and efficient! Didn't wait more than 10 minutes while waiting.
in Danville, IL |
I have seen Dr. Sunil in his Orland office and the office on Michigan Ave both offices are very clean and beautiful. The staff is very nice and accommodating and Dr. Sunil is very caring and makes you feel at ease. My experience here was definitely very pleasing.
in Glen Ellyn, IL |
The staff, including Dr. Sinha, were amazing, competent, and caring. I had the best possible experience.
in Lemont, IL |
Great experience. Post-surgery I had no pain or complications. I highly recommend Dr. Sinha.
in Homer Glen, IL |
I had a cracked molar extracted Sept 15, 2016. The staff is friendly, efficient and attentive. They answered all my questions Dr Malik made me feel at ease and I am recovering nicely 2nd day. I would choose this practice again if I need oral surgery
in Homer Glen, IL |
Excellent experience! Right when I entered the office the staff greeted me politely and I only waited 2-3 minutes before the assistant took me to the procedure room. When Dr. Sinha came in he explained exactly what was going to happen, risks and all. He then made me feel comfortable by explaining that I was in good hands and he has had years of experience. When I came back for my post-op appointment everything looked great and I heeled beautifully!
in Palos Park, IL |
Dr. Sinha is extremely patient and kind. I was very nervous for my wisdom teeth extraction before I met him but him and his staff made me feel calm and at ease. I would recommend him to everyone!
in Addison, IL |
The staff at Archer was very accommodating although I had to switch my appointments many times. I have been a patient for several years and have recommended Dr. Sinha to all of my friends!
in Indianapolis, Indiana |
I have been to the Chicago and Archer offices; in both the staff was excellent! And Dr. Sinha is gentle, reassuring, and calming. Would recommend to anyone.
in Lemont, IL |
in Oak Lawn, IL |
The doctors are GREAT! I was very nervous to have 3 wisdom teeth removed, but he and the staff were very friendly and accommodating and I did not feel any pain.
in Chicago, IL |
I had a great experience at Dr. Sinha's practice. He made me feel at ease although I was very scared for my wisdom teeth extractions. He came highly recommended by a friend, and I would recommend him to anyone else. Very personable, easy to talk to, and and an over GREAT surgeon.
in Columbus, Ohio |
The office and doctors are professional, helpful and very responsive with both routine and critical dental care. Highly recommended!
in Cleveland, Ohio |
Needing major jaw surgery is a very scary concept. Dr. Sinha eased all my fears. I asked him a million questions and he would take time to answer every single one, no matter how “silly” they were. Even after the surgery took place, he assured my family and I that we could reach her at any moment with questions regarding my healing process. I’m happy that I have him to take this journey with.”
in Chicago, IL |
Went there once for consultation - I trust this doctor and his team with my surgery in the near future and will be returning for surgery at the downtown Chicago office.
Service was excellent.
in Elk Grove, IL |
Great experience. All around showed care and concern for my well being before doing an extraction.
in Chicago |
if you are looking for the BEST oral and maxillofacial surgeon, its Dr. Sinha and his associates. i am a continuing patient that has had 3 forms of surgery so far and have two more to go. I had a large tumor located on the right side of my jaw/chin and needed a biopsy (april or may 2014). I am the patient that is afraid of pain, needles, blood, etc. i was told that the biopsy would be short and painless. Before the procedure, Dr. Sinha gave me two or three shots (local anesthesia ) to start the
Wow! Just returned from an appointment for an extraction. While oral surgery is rarely on the top of one's to do list, my experience was phenomenal. The staff and doctors are all professional with an added touch of thoughtful, caring and compassionate. Thank you all, especially Dr. Sinha and team.
Had my wisdom teeth remove and had no pain whatsoever. I went to sleep and don't remember anything. My friend had such a bad experience with another doctor. I thought it was no big deal, probably the doctor was better
I have seen Dr sings several times and he was a very kind and gentle surgeon. I had my wisdom teeth removed and had no pain and very little swelling. I highly recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Sunil P. Sinha, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sinha?

Compare Dr. Sinha

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sinha's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sinha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Dental Tissue Neoplasm

Graduated in 1991

• French
  • Polish
  • Urdu

Dr. Sinha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)
  • Surgical Procedures