Dr. Sunil Panchal, MD

Dr. Sunil Panchal, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Sunil Panchal, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Lutz, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 1990 and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

4911 Van Dyke Rd

Lutz, FL 33558

Learn about Dr. Panchal

See how frequently Dr. Panchal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
Spondylitis

Dr. Panchal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Panchal "Dr. Panchal provides comprehensive and individualized care with the goals of alleviating suffering and improving quality of life for his patients."

• Pain Medicine

• Rensselaer Polytechnic University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Panchal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Panchal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panchal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Panchal's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panchal to family and friends

Dr. Panchal's Performance

GOOD

Saw Dr Panchal when he first opened this office. He had no idea what his office person was doing. Bottom line: I ended up in withdrawal that depleted my potassium and that necessitated hospitalization as I was experiencing cardiac problems. Furthermore I left the area and when I needed my records...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I am very lucky to have found a doctor of this caliber under my Obama insurance. Dr Panchal has outstanding credentials. He is the doctor that teaches the other doctors at workshops and seminars. I highly encourage anyone to copy/paste the first publication on his website, then click on the pdf. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Panchal has helped me when no one else did. Others would make me wait a month in pain until they would consider another course of action. Dr. Panchal would explain what he was doing in each procedure. As we have been working on stopping the pain I have experienced. I would recommend Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
THis doctor ordered for procedures within 10 minutes on my first appointment meeting with him. Staff is unknowledgeable, while sitting in waiting room it was noted that he triple books people for the same time. By the time I left with a prescription I wasn't satisfied with I had been at the office...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0
I have found his knowledge to be exceptional and I have always felt confident that the recomendations he has made for my on-going treatment are based on the what suited my needs best and reflect the current.best practices for management of chronic pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0