Dr. Sunil Goli, MD

Dr. Sunil Goli, MD

Sleep Medicine | Male

Dr. Sunil Goli, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Alabaster, AL. He is 46 years old. Dr. Goli is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Shelby Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Goli's Experience

See how Dr. Goli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goli

Dr. Goli accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Goli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goli to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Goli's Performance
Columbiana, AL |
Dr Goli is very professional, he is awesome at what he does, and he is very prompt at getting you the help you need in feeling better
in THORSBY |
I had been experiencing memory loss. All my tests came,back normal . So the next step Dr Goli strongly suggested a sleep Study. That led to me beginning to use a cpap machine. Within six weeks I became very comfortable with the machine. The wonderful part is headaches gone, no more memory issues and the energy level I have is tremendous. I used to nap for 3- 4 hours and now I lie down to rest occasionally but never need a nap. It has been a short wait before seeing him when I have appointment
Bessemer, Alabama |
i went to see Dr. Goli twice, every time, i had to wait for 2 hours at least. When he finally came to see me, he gave me around 10 mins, and most of that time his manner was rushed and he typed on his laptop. He gave me the impression he was not really listening to me. He gave me no advice. He kept having me make new appointments for individual tests and follow ups with no progress. My visits to him were my worst experience seeing a doctor.
Dr. Goli has excellent beside manners. He actually listens to you as a patient, and is very caring and understanding. I wish there were more doctors like him that actually took the time to explain your diagnosis before immediately writing a script for medicine to pacify the problem. I was so nervous when I saw him, I have seen him twice and each time I am really thankful that my primary doctor sent me his way. If I could give him 10stars I would!~
Pelham, AL |
I was experiencing back pain, numbness and stability issues. Dr Goli was very professional and thorough. Most importantly he treated my issue with some urgency. He discovered a tumor in my spine which was pressing on my spinal cord with MRI results. He has helped my wife and I find a surgeon and just been helpful and sympathetic. The traits you look for in a doctor and rarely find these day. My appointments were mostly work ins so I had to wait but I didn't mind. He was treating patients.
in Helena, AL |
I've been to Dr Goli 3 times. Each time I wait between 2-3 hours to be seen. Dr Goli may be a good Dr but The Receptionist, Amanda, is the rudest person who doesn't give a crap about the patient or their wellbeing and treats patients no differently than the cheerleaders treat the fat girl at the prom and they seem to enjoy making others angry just for the pleasure of being hateful. Not only is this unprofessional and dehumanizing but they are playing games with the patients health.
in Helena, AL |
I went in for migraines. I waited in the reception/waiting room area for over two hours on my first visit. Dr. Goli decided my headaches/migraines must be based on the fact that I don't sleep well and is now treating me for my sleep. Not only is that not helping; he's not offering any sort of relief for my headaches. I also tried to call and speak to his staff to let them know I was having issues, they were no help at all.
in Birmingham, AL |
I was a new patient and arrived 15 minutes early. They let me sit for 1 hour and 15 mins before I learned that Dr. Goli was at hospital and not at his office. Had I not asked, I don't know how long I would have continued sitting there without the staff telling me he wasn't even there. They have also not refunded my copay for that visit. Not a very good experience.
Have you seen Dr. Sunil Goli, MD?
Are you Dr. Goli?

Compare Dr. Goli

Dr. Goli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Goli has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goli's Board Certifications

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
    University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

University Of Alabama, Birmingham

Completed in 2010

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Goli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sleep Medicine
  • Neurology

• Botox® Injection
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Sleep Study