Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD

Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Our physicians offer expert care with a hometown touch, willing to take the time to build a lifetime relationship with you and your family. Our offices are conveniently located throughout Central Louisiana. Our staff is ready to give you the personal attention you deserve. After all, that?s what neighbors do. And should you need more specialized care, RRPG physicians can provide ready access to an extensive network of specialists at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria. We thank you

Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Alexandria, LA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bharwani is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Bharwani's Experience

See how Dr. Bharwani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bharwani

Dr. Bharwani accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bharwani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bharwani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bharwani to family and friends
Dr. Bharwani's Performance
in Alexandria , LA |
Very knowledgeable on a broad range of subjects and extremely thorough. Listens and answers questions.
in Colfax, La |
Great Doctor! Easy to talk to and explains everything great. Greatly recommended by me.
in Alexandria, LA |
Dr B has been my Dr since 2014, when i moved back to Louisiana. He cares about me and cares about my health. I would defiantly recommend Dr B to anyone looking for a Dr. His staff is extremely friendly!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bharwani truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him !!
in Alexandria |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bharwani for over a year now. He is always able to see me quickly. He is never rushing me out of the door. He listenes to everything I have to say and explains my treatment in great detail. I have already set him up as my entire family's primary care doctor. I refer my friends to him every chance I get. He is the best!
in Oakdale la |
Dr Bharwani, is a very humble and loveable person very concern about his patients...he takes a lot of time with each patient. When Calling the Office.....leaving messages for him...He always return Calls on a timely manner. My husband and I...have been a patient of his 4 yrs or more. I would highly recommend him to others. Great Family Doctor....
in Oakdale La. |
Dr. Bharwani has always been very thorough and patient with me every single visit. He takes time out to answer all my questions, even though they are pretty stupid sometimes....had to say that! I would recommend him to anyone!
in Alexandria, LA |
Great personal attention gets to know you to help you Great interaction talks to you and comes up with great long care solutions
Oakdale, LA |
Dr. Bharwani has always been attentive to address any problem or questions I may have, taking time to explain in a way that is easily understood. After addressing the reasons for the visit, he will ask if I have any other questions or concerns, addressing any I might have. He has always been courteous, and I appreciate that he truly cares about my overall health.
in Pineville |
I love my Doctor! He is awesome!!!! He is very attentive, positive,and straight forward even on his bad days he treats you like a person.
Have you seen Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD?
Are you Dr. Bharwani?

Compare Dr. Bharwani

}

Dr. Bharwani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bharwani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Bharwani has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bharwani's Board Certifications

Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine

Completed in 2007

University College Of Belize

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Bharwani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bharwani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage