Family Medicine  |
Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD
Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Alexandria, LA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bharwani is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center.

Rapides Regional Physician Group

6507 Coliseum Blvd

Alexandria, LA 71303

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Bharwani

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life through unparalleled patient service.

Dr. Bharwani's Experience

Dr. Bharwani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University College Of Belize
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Central America Health Sciences University, Belize City, Belize
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Bharwani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bharwani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bharwani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bharwani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bharwani to family and friends
Dr. Bharwani's Performance
in OBERLIN, LA |
DR BHARWANI ,IS ONE OF THE FINEST DR'S THAT I KNOW..HE LISTENS TO YOU NEEDS AND MAKES SURE THAT THEY ARE MEET....WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE..NOT MANY DR.S CALL YOU BACK PERSONALLY TO INFORM YOU OF LAB WORK....
Alexandria, LA |
Dr. Bharwani is an amazing doctor! He always takes his time with me & answers any questions I have. He & his staff are extremely friendly & personable!
in Alexandria La |
Excellent doctor. Very understanding and compasionate. Really takes his time with each patient.
Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Bharwani is very knowledgeable & a great doctor. He truly takes his time & listens to your problems or concerns.
Alexandria, LA |
I would recommend Dr. Bharwani to anyone asking me for a recommendation. I find Dr. Bharwani very personable, he is willing to take the time to talk with me about my concerns.
in Alexandria, LA |
The most caring doctor I've encountered!! The very best indeed....
Alexandria, LA |
Dr. Bharwani is a wonderful physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and kind. His staff is warm and caring. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!!
in Wear |
Outstanding Doctor ! Always explains what and why and is a great communicator !
in Alexandria la |
Knowledgeable and extremely informative. He helped me understand my condition and found me a specialist. Courteous and patient he is the best doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him and his staff for all of your healthcare needs.
Leesville La |
Very thorough! Takes time to talk to the patient and makes you feel important! So glad we found Dr. Bharwani!
in Livingston, NJ |
I take care of my dad and Dr Bharwani took very good care of his medical needs. Very thearal talked and. heard both of use. Making sure our concerns were met. He puts passion in his patients. Sorry for my bad spelling He's great
in Elizabeth La |
Doctor Bahrwani's office has always been the friendliest environment and the staff always tend to all the concerns and details that you have and the Doctor is always willing to stop and listen to your concerns and take the time to explain things so anyone can understand I would give these folks an A+ rating
in PITKIN, LA |
Someone recommended Dr. Bharwani to me maybe 5 years ago. As long as he is in Louisiana he will be my doctor! I love him! I have several health issues and he is highly qualified. ???
in Oberlin, la |
Dr. Bharwani is awesome, he takes care and is very concerned about what ever your problem is. He does his best to find out what the problem is I would recommend him to everybody who ask who my doctor is.
Pineville, LA |
Dr Sunil Bharwani is a very patient doctor that takes time to make sure you understands everything about your health concerns.
in Alexandria , LA |
Very knowledgeable on a broad range of subjects and extremely thorough. Listens and answers questions.
in Alexandria, LA |
Dr B has been my Dr since 2014, when i moved back to Louisiana. He cares about me and cares about my health. I would defiantly recommend Dr B to anyone looking for a Dr. His staff is extremely friendly!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bharwani truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him !!
in Alexandria |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bharwani for over a year now. He is always able to see me quickly. He is never rushing me out of the door. He listenes to everything I have to say and explains my treatment in great detail. I have already set him up as my entire family's primary care doctor. I refer my friends to him every chance I get. He is the best!
in Oakdale la |
Dr Bharwani, is a very humble and loveable person very concern about his patients...he takes a lot of time with each patient. When Calling the Office.....leaving messages for him...He always return Calls on a timely manner. My husband and I...have been a patient of his 4 yrs or more. I would highly recommend him to others. Great Family Doctor....
in Oakdale La. |
Dr. Bharwani has always been very thorough and patient with me every single visit. He takes time out to answer all my questions, even though they are pretty stupid sometimes....had to say that! I would recommend him to anyone!
in Alexandria, LA |
Great personal attention gets to know you to help you Great interaction talks to you and comes up with great long care solutions
Oakdale, LA |
Dr. Bharwani has always been attentive to address any problem or questions I may have, taking time to explain in a way that is easily understood. After addressing the reasons for the visit, he will ask if I have any other questions or concerns, addressing any I might have. He has always been courteous, and I appreciate that he truly cares about my overall health.
in Pineville |
I love my Doctor! He is awesome!!!! He is very attentive, positive,and straight forward even on his bad days he treats you like a person.
Have you seen Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD?
Are you Dr. Bharwani?

Visit Dr. Bharwani

Dr. Bharwani accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA