Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD

Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Alexandria, LA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bharwani is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Bharwani's Care Philosophy

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life through unparalleled patient service.

Dr. Bharwani's Experience

See how Dr. Bharwani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bharwani

Dr. Bharwani accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Bharwani is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bharwani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bharwani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bharwani to family and friends
Dr. Bharwani's Performance
Leesville La |
Very thorough! Takes time to talk to the patient and makes you feel important! So glad we found Dr. Bharwani!
in Livingston, NJ |
I take care of my dad and Dr Bharwani took very good care of his medical needs. Very thearal talked and. heard both of use. Making sure our concerns were met. He puts passion in his patients. Sorry for my bad spelling He's great
in Elizabeth La |
Doctor Bahrwani's office has always been the friendliest environment and the staff always tend to all the concerns and details that you have and the Doctor is always willing to stop and listen to your concerns and take the time to explain things so anyone can understand I would give these folks an A+ rating
in PITKIN, LA |
Someone recommended Dr. Bharwani to me maybe 5 years ago. As long as he is in Louisiana he will be my doctor! I love him! I have several health issues and he is highly qualified. ???
in Oberlin, la |
Dr. Bharwani is awesome, he takes care and is very concerned about what ever your problem is. He does his best to find out what the problem is I would recommend him to everybody who ask who my doctor is.
Pineville, LA |
Dr Sunil Bharwani is a very patient doctor that takes time to make sure you understands everything about your health concerns.
in Alexandria , LA |
Very knowledgeable on a broad range of subjects and extremely thorough. Listens and answers questions.
in Colfax, La |
Great Doctor! Easy to talk to and explains everything great. Greatly recommended by me.
in Alexandria, LA |
Dr B has been my Dr since 2014, when i moved back to Louisiana. He cares about me and cares about my health. I would defiantly recommend Dr B to anyone looking for a Dr. His staff is extremely friendly!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bharwani truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him !!
in Alexandria |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bharwani for over a year now. He is always able to see me quickly. He is never rushing me out of the door. He listenes to everything I have to say and explains my treatment in great detail. I have already set him up as my entire family's primary care doctor. I refer my friends to him every chance I get. He is the best!
in Oakdale la |
Dr Bharwani, is a very humble and loveable person very concern about his patients...he takes a lot of time with each patient. When Calling the Office.....leaving messages for him...He always return Calls on a timely manner. My husband and I...have been a patient of his 4 yrs or more. I would highly recommend him to others. Great Family Doctor....
in Oakdale La. |
Dr. Bharwani has always been very thorough and patient with me every single visit. He takes time out to answer all my questions, even though they are pretty stupid sometimes....had to say that! I would recommend him to anyone!
in Alexandria, LA |
Great personal attention gets to know you to help you Great interaction talks to you and comes up with great long care solutions
Oakdale, LA |
Dr. Bharwani has always been attentive to address any problem or questions I may have, taking time to explain in a way that is easily understood. After addressing the reasons for the visit, he will ask if I have any other questions or concerns, addressing any I might have. He has always been courteous, and I appreciate that he truly cares about my overall health.
in Pineville |
I love my Doctor! He is awesome!!!! He is very attentive, positive,and straight forward even on his bad days he treats you like a person.
Have you seen Dr. Sunil Bharwani, MD?
Are you Dr. Bharwani?

Compare Dr. Bharwani

Dr. Bharwani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bharwani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Bharwani has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bharwani's Board Certifications

Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine

Completed in 2007

University College of Belize

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Bharwani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bharwani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage