Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 34

Dr. Jolly

Louisiana Pain Specialists

231 W Esplanade Ave Ste B Kenner, LA 70065

Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Kenner, LA and has been practicing for 4 years. He specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

Dr. Jolly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jolly

2.1

Dr. Jolly?
Dr. Jolly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD
I found Dr Jolly to be quite hurried each time and dismissive concerning my workman comp case after I refused additional pain methods suggested. Two separate times his office did not follow up with return phone calls after waiting all day to hear from him. Was passed on to different nurse practitioners every other visit. There is not a welcoming, timely or genuine concern feeling there; rather an assembly line approach. I would not recommend him if you are in great pain...this place makes it worse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
Absolutely horrible bedside manner I’m not sure why he’s in pain management he has no empathy to the patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
Horrible. I waited over 2.5 hrs. I recently had major back sx & was Rec. by my neurosurgeon. I was seen by Jolly for a total of 5 mins. He took a phone call on his cell & then he held his finger up informing me he needed silence. He touched my leg & I jumped b/c I was scared. He then said oh no this is muscular- I can’t help you. I had L5 &S1 decompressed &3 pieces of my disc broke off landing on my left major nerve. My surgeon let me know it was going to be excruciating. Jolly did not read/review my chart. He was awful. I would never send anyone to him. Ego maniac... no empathy and could care less about his patients!!my left nerve pain was not even addressed!!! He’s young and good looking but he’s an awful doctor. I have heard of some docs having bad bedside manners but they do great work..THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!! DONT SEE HIM EVEN IF HES RECOMMENDED!!! So sad!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
My daughter's experience with this office is very very disappointing. She tried to make an appt. with one of these doctors but was told by the staff that, that particular doctor didn't treat the issues she is having but one of the other doctors did. Well, she goes to her appt. with the other doctor, pays them, only to be told she needed to see the doctor she initially wanted to see. What a waste of money and time; more so money. The doctor she saw was very nice but was of no help. The receptionist was very unprofessional and seemed as though she was about to fall asleep at her desk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
I went there to get second opinion, Suneil Jolly is very cocky and thinks he knows it all without considering what I am doing to survive. He did not read patients note, went on a barage of of putting me down, treating me like a dog, I don't recommend him for pain. I have three fusions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
Looks for a fat payout from your insurance company as he will ONLY treat you as a patient if you allow him to keep butchering you with steroid shots that don't work and ultimately cost a fortune when you see your insurance statement! Very rude,and unprofessional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
He thinks he’s the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. Because he was trained at Yale & Wake Forest. He believes in “healing”not “treating”pain. His TRUE PHILOSOPHY is, got debilitating pain? Live with it. Painful injections pay more than writing RX’S regardless if RX’S has a history of helping the patients. If ur 9 or 10 on pain scale, save your time & relax at home or go to ER. His Kenner office is small, cramped & people are in every available chair. Must be looking for a BIG PAYDAY TODAY!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
Horrible experience! He saw me for 2min. Said I needed a new MRI when recently having 1. Told me I needed steroid epidurals b4 getting results from new MRI. Agreed cause had them b4 w/ another dr. & worked for me. I have Medicaid so had to get it done at a hospital in St. Bernard at 5a.m, I live in Metairie. Didn't see Jolly b4, during, orafter procedure. So don't know if he or someone else did epidural on me. Had a ? in recovery & was told he left already to see patients at his office. Painful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Jolly by another doctor. When I entered the office, it appeared to be dirty and had unsavory people in the waiting room. He was 45 minutes late to see me and was in the exam room about 5 minutes. He recommended I have my sacroiliac joint pinned. When I told him I did not want to have another procedure, he walked out of the room. It was NOT open for discussion. Very arrogant. Since then I've learned that he has a high rate of post-op infections. Steer clear of this practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?
Extremely rude and arrogant. Doesn't review records presented by pt and doesn't do a thorough history. His recommendations do not follow any logical analysis of data presented to him--he makes his treatment plan based on his gut. Do not waste your time or money going to this doctor--he thinks he knows everything and knows nothing about patient care. He needs to go back to his soul and think about how to really treat patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneil Jolly, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jolly?

After 13 years of training outside of New Orleans, Dr. Jolly prides himself on returning back to serve a community in a city that he calls home. Dr. Jolly is committed towards bettering the health – and ultimately lives – of his patients through compassion and diligence.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

2016
Wake Forest University

Dr. Jolly accepts

Dr. Jolly accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Pain Management

Pain management specialists diagnose and treat pain and pain-related conditions through procedures including medication, electrical stimulation, physical therapy, and alternative therapies such as acupuncture.

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome

Dr. Jolly treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Jolly treats this condition more than 99% of their peers

Spine

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency