Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Basra

MidJersey Orthopaedics

1081 U S 22 West Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Bridgewater, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2007 and specializes in podiatry, podiatric foot & ankle surgery, and more.

Dr. Basra accepts

Dr. Basra accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Basra treats Plantar Fasciitis more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Basra treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Basra treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 76% of his peers

Dr. Basra treats this condition more than 76% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

I strive to provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date care for my patients. This includes conservative and surgical techniques to treat all injuries and ailments of the lower leg, ankle and foot. I have a specific interest in sports-related injuries along with trauma of the foot and ankle.

• Podiatry

What People Say About Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM
RecentHighestLowest
Amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
I had 2 years of pain and I felt like I was never going to be well again. He fixed me and I feel like a new person :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
pleasant, to the point, and ultimately cured.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
perfect diagnosis right off the bat and told us what was wrong in a way that everyone could understand. I would recommend anyone with minor or major foot issues to come here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
I had 2 broken heel bone due to a fall at work and since day 1 Dr. Basra has been awesome with me and my broken foot throughout the whole process and I am healing very good. He is very professional , friendly and is always willing to what it takes to make sure his patients are taken care off. I 100% definitely recommend Dr. Basra to anybody that is looking for a foot doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
I elected to have bunion surgery after years of discomfort. Dr. Basra explained the procedure and recovery. I opted to have it done. I must say it was a great experience from start to finish. I had absolutely no pain even after everything wore off from the hospital! I followed all his instructions pre-op and post-op. I am now entering my 4th week of recovery and about to wear an open toe sandal! Still no pain or discomfort!! I'm so happy I decided to do it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
I came in with a large bunion. After consulting with Dr. Basra and and trying different treatments, we decided with surgery. The process was very easy and Dr. Basra did an excellent job and I an very happy with my end results. Minimal to no pain after surgery and no pain 10 weeks after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
He was very very nice & explained everything very well. I had heel pain for over 2 years and nothing worked until I saw him. A combination of orthotics and an injection did the trick. Highly recommend!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
the doctor's expertise was reassuring and confident. The front office was thorough and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Dr Basra has been amazing. He saved my father from getting two amputations. Dr Basra goes above and beyond during for his patients. He listens to all our concerns and explains everything thoroughly. We are always able to get appointments quickly. The staff in the office is great as well. The girls are friendly and very kind. Highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for an excellent podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Dr Basra takes time to explain everything to me. He is very attentive to my needs and his Staff is incredible !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Have been seeing Dr. Basra for over a year for treatment of a very resistant planters wart on the bottom of my foot. Dr. Basra tried a number of different treatments the final of which included surgical removal of the wart. Dr. Basra is patient and attentive and it has been a very positive experience dealing with him and his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Once given my diagnosis we did everything we could do to avoid surgery. After surgery was done dr.basra was very attentive and was a phone call away when i felt things weren't going so great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Dr. Basra has been overseeing my foot care for several months. This included two surgeries and follow up wound care. Dr. Basra explained the need for the surgeries, the options available, the risks, and expected outcome. I have complete faith in Dr. Basra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
The best doctor EVER and that's no exaggeration! After 4 failed surgeries, I found Dr. Basra online and chose him because of the great reviews. It took him one surgery and he completely fixed my foot and I'm actually able to walk again! I am so blessed that I found him. I couldn't recommend him any more highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Great manner, very sharp. He explained everything and made me feel confident in what was going to happen with my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
My experience was very positive. We were able to schedule an outpatient surgery fairly quickly which accommodated my travel schedule. The procedure went well and the follow-up care went smoothly. Dr. Basra walked me through the whole process and has me back in shape to starting running again without pain. No complaints or concerns - all positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Helped diagnose and perform surgery on two problems with my ankle that had been discovered in Xrays and an MRI after visiting. Was very kind, very clear, and excellent in assisting and meeting with me. Quality of care and attentiveness is fabulous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Friendly staff and office environment. Attentive to patient needs and extremely responsive. Doctors are extremely knowledgeable, provided me with all pertinent information and went above and beyond with explanation of my injury/surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suneel Basra, DPM?
Great doctor! Knows what he is talking about, not very pushy when providing his professional opinion when it comes to treatment options. Would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Basra?

MidJersey Orthopaedics

• Thu: 12:00pm - 6:30pm
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Basra treats patients.