Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Optim Orthopedics 210 E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA 31405 Get Directions
Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson, MD
Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Kamaleson is affiliated with Candler Hospital and Optim Medical Center -Tattnall.

Dr. Kamaleson's Care Philosophy

At Optim Orthopedics, we know you're not yourself when even just one part of you is hurt. Because in orthopedics, everything is connected: bones, joints, ligaments, and cartilage. We're connected too. Our doctors cover every bone in the body and we work together as a team for our patients. We call our approach - Combined Strength, and we use it to get you back to you.

Dr. Kamaleson's Experience

See how Dr. Kamaleson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kamaleson

Dr. Kamaleson accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kamaleson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kamaleson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kamaleson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kamaleson to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Kamaleson's Performance
Springfield, Ga |
Doctor Kamalason and his staff have performed several surgeries on me over the past 4 years and on each time has treated me like family. Recovery after surgery has gone very well and there is little or no scarring. If you are looking for an knowledgeable orthopedic team to perform your surgery. Doctor Kamalason and his team is the one for you.
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me!
in Savannah, GA |
My wife & I have known Dr. Mark Kamaleson for approx. 20 years when he was with Chatham Orthopedics. After he moved to Optim Orthopedics we moved with him. He is an extremely knowledgeable, caring, sensitive & very professional. Once he makes a diagnosis of a problem if PT is an option, it is recommended instead of surgery. We have both gone to PT many times which is somewhat painful but it always ends up rectifying the problem & we still do them to this day.
in Pooler, GA |
Dr. Kamalison performed rotator cuff surgery Feb 1st. I had 2 large tears which he took care of and inserted 4 pins to secure. Pain was always very minimal and now after 3 months I'm progressing well PT. Dr. K was and is along with his knowledgeable staff of PA's, available for any questions or concerns I might have. I recommend him highly for any orthopedic surgery.
in SAVANNAH, GA |
Bedside Manner is disrespectfull. He misdiagnosed 4 Back injures, one year has passed due to his lack of listening I have nerve damage. He was rude and spent about 3 minutes with me after making me wait 2 hours for MRI Results. Front desk said he triple books because he only has 3 hours in that location. Arrives late always. I'll never go back to him! He's careless.
Patiently listens to problem/symptoms
Pooler, GA |
Was supposed to be referred to another doctor for physical therapy. Two months and 4 calls later....Still waiting for a call back for referral. Problem was diagnosed but no solutions or follow up treatment offered.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Kamaleson has operated on my hand once and then two fingers, one just this month. He is one of the best hand surgeons in Savannah and I believe he spends the right amount of time with me. His staff is great.
in Beaufort, SC |
His bedside manner was awful. After waiting for over an hour past my appointment time I went back and for the all of five minutes he saw me he pushed so hard down on my wrist where I just told him was extremely painful I screamed and told him not to touch me. NEVER GOING BACK TO HIM!
Have you seen Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson, MD?

Compare Dr. Kamaleson

Dr. Kamaleson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kamaleson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Settlement (4/16/2015)
    • Amount or Range: $135,000.00

Board Action

Dr. Kamaleson has 1 board action

• Wrong-site surgery (3/8/2013)
    • Action Taken: Education
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)

Why It Matters: Dr. Kamaleson's Board Certifications

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Elbow Fracture
  • Hand Fracture
  • Meniscus Tear
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Runner's Knee
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

Maricopa Medical Center

Completed in 1996

• Other Education
    American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery

Dr. Kamaleson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamaleson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery