Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Agarwala

Endocrine Associates Fornance

100 Market St Ste 300 Collegeville, PA 19426

Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Collegeville, PA. He graduated from Stanford University and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Agarwala accepts

Dr. Agarwala accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Staywell (Wellcare)
Oxford Liberty
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Agarwala's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Agarwala's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Agarwala treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Agarwala treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Insulin Therapy
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Thomas Jefferson University

17.80821917808219%

Dr. Agarwala?
Dr. Agarwala's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD
Dr. A. Has been the only specialist who has been able to help me on my journey to wellness. His is a wealth of knowledge and his willingness to treat my symptoms while figuring out the root problem has been key for me as a patient both physically and mentally on my path to wellness. Even on days when the practice is busy and he is behind he always gives me his undivided attention once I’m back for my appointment and provides the same level of care as the prior patient who took some extra time with him. I have been through many specialists prior to seeing Dr. A. and hands down I would recommend him as one of the best Endo’s in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
This Doctor has saved my life. Dr. Agarwala believed in me when other Doctors would not. He found things and suggested things other Doctors would never help with. I wish I could go to him for my general practice/family doctor needs! He is truly a caring man that loves his patients! Inspiring, motivating, caring, trustworthy, professional, dedicated, and an expert in his field sums him up fairly. He goes above and beyond and knows how the body works! Best choice I ever made was visiting Dr. Agarwala and his amazing Staff of Nurses, scribes, and office workers for the first time many months ago. I will be a patient of his forever! Thank you Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Brilliant Doctor who truly cares about his Patients! Dr. Agarwala goes over every single bit of detail and determines the best case for treatment and follow up. However, what makes him the best is his attention to explaining in depth what he is diagnosing, why he is diagnosing, risks/benefits of treatment and so much more. VERY detail oriented with me and I truly appreciate him. He is a miracle for my issue! As well, his Staff, the front desk, the office have always been amazing getting the correct paperwork, appointments, etc. Such a great office and Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Dr. Agarwala is a fantastic doctor. He truly cares about how you are feeling.He spends a lot of time at each visit and I never feel rushed. I'm so thankful that I found him. You won't find a better endocrinologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
I made the mistake on several occasions to not look over the paperwork when I left his office assuming my paper script for test was included. I realized it when I got to the pharmacy to drop off. I have called the office 3 separate times. Let voicemail one time and spoke to 2 different receptions the other times. They said they needed doctor signature before they can send script to me. It's been almost 2 weeks now and no script. This is a very common issue. Not sure if it is staff or doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Dr. Agarwala is a fantastic person and doctor. He truly cares about how you are feeling and doesn't just go by blood test results. He spends a lot of time at each visit and I never feel rushed. He has novel new treatments for my condition and its side effects that I never heard of in my 30+ years of treatment. I'm so thankful that I found him. He has given me more information and taught me so much that I feel more in control of everything. You won't find a better endocrinologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Would love to see him but making an appointment at Einstein has proven to be difficult. I was informed that I needed to have a referral first before I could make an appt. I have scheduled appts. where a referral is required and have always been informed to make sure I have the referral at least a few days prior to appt. I was informed that I had to have blood work done prior to the appt. and said that I should have my PCP do. I am also looking for a new Dr in Collegeville/Royersford area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
I like him but he is always canceling my appointments. He has helped me but you can never get a hold of him. I call they don’t call you back. They call & cancel an appointment & then send you a card. When you call about it they act stupid. Looking for another endocrinologist. Anyone know a good one around the Royerford area? Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
This Dr. has saved my life. He has helped me in so many ways - not to get Diabetes, get me off medication, and understands my medical needs. I have 2 autoimmune issues that plunge me towards diabetes but he has figured out a way to keep that killer disease out of my life, just by working with me, as simple as that. He tells me what I should be doing and I do it. He was recommended to me and will recommend him to you if you are struggling with pre diabetes and/or hashimoto's disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Dr. Agarwala has been providing me with excellent care over the past few years. He is extremely knowledgeable and helps his patients understand why certian things happen in their body. He spent over an hour talking to me about my condition and ways to treat it. He was extremely professional and showed a deep sense of concern for my health. I highly recommend Dr. Agarwala to anyone dealing with thyroid disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Agarwala if you are looking for an endocrinologist. He is easy to talk and breaks information down. You leave knowing how to apply simple strategies for your wellness to your everyday life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
This doctor is completely detached from his patients. I have called him at least 5 times in order to speak about my medication and he NEVER returned any of my phone calls. I’m addition, it is actually impossible to reach him in his Collegeville office- all requests have to go through Lansdale and there seems to be a lack of communication beteeen offices. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DINDING ANOTHER DOCTOR AND PRACTICE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Dr. Agarwala exhibits true concern and passion in treating my type 2 diabetes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Excellent provider. Very thorough and supportive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Whirlwind progressive knowledgeable caring doctor. Awesome! My husband is a doctor and Dr Agarwala put him on the right path for a better life. I gave him a hug at the end of the session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
When I first started with Dr. Agarwala, my AC-1 was 10.6. Now it is down to 7.1. He is a great doctor, that was extremely professional. He worked with me to adapt my lifestyle, and improve my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Dr. Agarwala is very friendly, listens to and answers concerns about a patient's current health condition. With Dr. Agarwala at my side, I feel like I am not dealing with my health issue alone as it relates to my overall health. Dr. Agarwala makes me feel relaxed while I am in his office. Dr. Agarwala really cares about his patients. If you are looking for someone who truly understands diabetes, endocrinology, and metabolism, please choose Dr. Agarwala. (down-to-earth, knowledgeable, caring)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Dr. Argarwala is truly an excellent physician. When I was referred to an endocrinologist, another physician suspected a thyroid issues due to my problems with weight and alopecia areata. However, after a thorough conversation about my medical history and diet, Dr. Argarwala suspected something else and that I could be treated more holistically. I've been seeing Dr. Argawala for a year now and based on his recommendations, my alopecia has completely resolved without recurrence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
Excellent doctor. Recently switched to him after another physician in the practice retired. I could not be happier. He takes the time to explain the test results and map out a course of treatment. Genuinely cares. Well worth my hour drive to visit this specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumon Agarwala, MD?
no appointments for 6 months.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Agarwala?