Dr. Summit Shah, MD

Dr. Summit Shah, MD

Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Summit Shah, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Dublin, OH. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

6565 Perimeter Dr

Dublin, OH 43016

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Shah

See how frequently Dr. Shah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
All Types of Food Poisoning
Hives

Dr. Shah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "Relief Now."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Breath Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• The Ohio State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Scripps Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

• America's Top Physicians, Dec 2010
  • Chronic Urticaria: Alternative Treatment with Beta-Agonists and Proposed Mechanisms., Dec 2007
  • Multiple Insulin Hypersensitivity., Nov 2009
  • Corticosteroid dependent, Persistent Angioedema and Hypereosinohilia., Nov 2006
  • Atopy and AERD., Nov 2010
  • The Role of Infliximab in Hyper-IgE Syndrome., Nov 2007
  • Molecular events regulating human skin resident T cell population., Oct 2009
  • Non-IgE Mediated Food Allergy: A Review Article., Oct 2010
  • www.premierallergyohio.com,

• French
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Shah's Performance
in Dayton, OH |
I've been a allergy patient for 2 years staff is always friendly, and my allergies are better 80% I will continue my visits ! THANK YOU SO MUCH PREMIER ALLERGY keep up the good work.
in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
My oldest granddaughter has been going to premier for two years now.. The staff is so sweet and understanding and always so helpful.. I love premier. if you have allergies this is the place to go.
in Youngstown, OH |
My asthma and allergies have never been under control. I would use my rescue inhaler almost everyday. After doing allergy shots, my allergies and asthma symptoms have greatly improved. I rarely use my rescue inhaler. I do not take antihistamines anymore. I do not have itchy eyes and I don't sneeze or have congestion so far this spring. Also I don't have any of those symptoms around a cats and dogs as I did before allergy shots. The nurses are friendly and always willing to help. Scheduling has a
in Northfield, OH |
Premier Allergy has been great to work with. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I am a working adult, and they have been very accommodating to me when I needed to access the WiFi for work. Also, they are quick to check you in, get you back for shots, and out the door. I've already noticed an improvement in my allergies, and I've only been going to them for a couple of months.
in Sandusky, OH |
I highly recommend going to premier allergy for any allergy or asthma related issues. All the employees are very nice and helpful. I get allergy shots once a week here and have ever had a bad experience. The hours and days they are open are great especially if you are extremely busy with work and school like me.
in Bucyrus, OH |
Premier Allergy has been a great experience so far. The people there are so nice and very quick to get me in and out with my shots even if it's busy. They are always friendly and answer any questions I have. They even squeezed me in for an appointment when I was having some concerns. I did the RUSH therapy and were very attentive to keep me comfortable for the entire session. I would recommend them to anyone!
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Perez was so caring and understanding. I felt like I was out of options with my asthma care when Dr. Perez told me my allergies could be making my asthma worse. Through his treatment I have been feeling so much better!
in Dayton, OH |
After almost a year of my daughter being sick all the time we called premier allergy. The allergy testing was easy and not scary at all for my daughter. The ladies in the office know us by name and always make us feel welcome. The allergy shots have changed my daughter's life from sick all the time to being able to play outside again and even spend time at the farm now without pills.
in Canton, OH |
The entire process and conversation was great. informative and comforting! All questions were answered attentively, and extra info was provided beyond what was asked. I definitely recommend!
in Columbus, OH |
Excellent, fast service. Walk-in allergy shots. Many convenient locations around Columbus. Wi-fi available.
in Columbus, OH |
A different approach to allergy treatment. Highly recommended by our pediatrician. Multiple locations with extended hours make it much easier and more convenient to keep appointments. Staff is friendly and accommodating.
in Parkersburg, WV |
Awesome Awesome Awesome place. Everyone is super nice and helpful and not only this but the results are astounding. I have been going here for a few weeks now and elected to do the rush therapy. My nose is so clear I don't know what to do with my new super smell. I smell everything now, never a stuffy nose to speak of even after being in a super dusty Horse barn for 3 hours. If you are on the fence, budget for it and do it next year, you will be amazed.
in Hamersville, OH |
Friendly, knowledgeable staff & Wi-Fi! I was able to schedule my kids' appointments together making it totes convenient! Plus we got same day results!
in Beachwood, OH |
I've been dealing with cat and dog allergies for a long time. It had gotten to the point that i couldn't stay over night at my sister's house because of her two cats and dog. I went to premier and they confirmed my allergies and I started getting shots. Im under an accelerated program where I got 6 months' worth of shots in 1 day. It took most of the day but in the long run I saved many trips back to the office. I'm now 2 months into it and the cats and dog no longer bother me. I shou
in Canton, OH |
I have been a patient of Premier Allergy for almost 4 years. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. I love that I can just drop in at any time for shots! I normally go to the Dublin office but have visited New Albany and Hilliard for checkups.
in Columbus, OH |
Convenient location with excellent hours, even open on Saturdays. The nurses and front desk reception are always helpful. The lobby is nice and comfortable for the waiting period after you receive your weekly shot.
in Sebring, OH |
Have had a wonderful experience with Premier Allergy. The staff is very courteous and my appointments are very fast (I receive shots weekly). The waiting area is comfortable as well. I find the Dublin location to be very convenient to my home and office. Highly recommend.
in Columbus, OH |
I was once at most desirable hypersensitive reaction within the Westerville place of work with my 5 year ancient daughter lately. As quickly as you walked in the entrance desk employees was once very quick and style. As soon as we had been completed with one the nurse came to convey us to a room. The nurse (Male.... I forgot his title) was very style and nice. He explained everything to us entirely and helped my daughter through the bronchial asthma experiment.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I couldn't be happier with the services all of the staff provided. I was given detailed information about my allergies that I've never gotten before. I could also tell that the staff cared about my chronic cough and answered all of my questions in a way I could understand.
in Grove City, OH |
Never directly discussed my issues with the doctor, always through a nurse. He always seemed in a rush while in the exam room. I did the RUSH immunotherapy and then weekly or biweekly shots for 2 yrs. Once the shots didn't work for me, he was through. Told me that the shots were his magic ace in his pocket, I must be one of the 20% of people the shots don't work for. Said there was nothing further he could do for me and that I needn't waste any more time coming to his office.
in Columbus, OH |
Excellent. Good communication throughout the process, I knew what to expect.
Have you seen Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Visit Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Shah has admitting privileges