Dr. Summit Shah, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Shah

Premier Allergy

6565 Perimeter Dr Dublin, OH 43016

Dr. Summit Shah, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Dublin, OH and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health in 2005 and specializes in allergy & immunology and pediatric allergy & immunology.

Dr. Shah accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Shah has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(614) 328-9927Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Shah's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Breath Testing
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis

• French
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi

• America's Top Physicians, Dec 2010

• Chronic Urticaria: Alternative Treatment with Beta-Agonists and Proposed Mechanisms., Dec 2007
  • Multiple Insulin Hypersensitivity., Nov 2009
  • Corticosteroid dependent, Persistent Angioedema and Hypereosinohilia., Nov 2006
  • Atopy and AERD., Nov 2010

4.1

Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Summit Shah, MD
Dr Shah was very short with answers, did not like to be questioned. I was told my daughter was on maximum therapy but her eyes were swollen and she could not go outside at all. Thankfully we had a pediatrician that added medication because he did nothing additional other than shots to help. Was told at first appt could get shots at multiple locations but that was not entirely true and was misleading. Nurse practitioners were much kinder and tried to help. He was very arrogant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
I've been a allergy patient for 2 years staff is always friendly, and my allergies are better 80% I will continue my visits ! THANK YOU SO MUCH PREMIER ALLERGY keep up the good work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
My oldest granddaughter has been going to premier for two years now.. The staff is so sweet and understanding and always so helpful.. I love premier. if you have allergies this is the place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
My asthma and allergies have never been under control. I would use my rescue inhaler almost everyday. After doing allergy shots, my allergies and asthma symptoms have greatly improved. I rarely use my rescue inhaler. I do not take antihistamines anymore. I do not have itchy eyes and I don't sneeze or have congestion so far this spring. Also I don't have any of those symptoms around a cats and dogs as I did before allergy shots. The nurses are friendly and always willing to help. Scheduling has a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Premier Allergy has been great to work with. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I am a working adult, and they have been very accommodating to me when I needed to access the WiFi for work. Also, they are quick to check you in, get you back for shots, and out the door. I've already noticed an improvement in my allergies, and I've only been going to them for a couple of months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
I highly recommend going to premier allergy for any allergy or asthma related issues. All the employees are very nice and helpful. I get allergy shots once a week here and have ever had a bad experience. The hours and days they are open are great especially if you are extremely busy with work and school like me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Premier Allergy has been a great experience so far. The people there are so nice and very quick to get me in and out with my shots even if it's busy. They are always friendly and answer any questions I have. They even squeezed me in for an appointment when I was having some concerns. I did the RUSH therapy and were very attentive to keep me comfortable for the entire session. I would recommend them to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Dr. Perez was so caring and understanding. I felt like I was out of options with my asthma care when Dr. Perez told me my allergies could be making my asthma worse. Through his treatment I have been feeling so much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
After almost a year of my daughter being sick all the time we called premier allergy. The allergy testing was easy and not scary at all for my daughter. The ladies in the office know us by name and always make us feel welcome. The allergy shots have changed my daughter's life from sick all the time to being able to play outside again and even spend time at the farm now without pills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
The entire process and conversation was great. informative and comforting! All questions were answered attentively, and extra info was provided beyond what was asked. I definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Excellent, fast service. Walk-in allergy shots. Many convenient locations around Columbus. Wi-fi available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
A different approach to allergy treatment. Highly recommended by our pediatrician. Multiple locations with extended hours make it much easier and more convenient to keep appointments. Staff is friendly and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Awesome Awesome Awesome place. Everyone is super nice and helpful and not only this but the results are astounding. I have been going here for a few weeks now and elected to do the rush therapy. My nose is so clear I don't know what to do with my new super smell. I smell everything now, never a stuffy nose to speak of even after being in a super dusty Horse barn for 3 hours. If you are on the fence, budget for it and do it next year, you will be amazed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Friendly, knowledgeable staff & Wi-Fi! I was able to schedule my kids' appointments together making it totes convenient! Plus we got same day results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
I've been dealing with cat and dog allergies for a long time. It had gotten to the point that i couldn't stay over night at my sister's house because of her two cats and dog. I went to premier and they confirmed my allergies and I started getting shots. Im under an accelerated program where I got 6 months' worth of shots in 1 day. It took most of the day but in the long run I saved many trips back to the office. I'm now 2 months into it and the cats and dog no longer bother me. I shou
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
I have been a patient of Premier Allergy for almost 4 years. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. I love that I can just drop in at any time for shots! I normally go to the Dublin office but have visited New Albany and Hilliard for checkups.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Convenient location with excellent hours, even open on Saturdays. The nurses and front desk reception are always helpful. The lobby is nice and comfortable for the waiting period after you receive your weekly shot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
Have had a wonderful experience with Premier Allergy. The staff is very courteous and my appointments are very fast (I receive shots weekly). The waiting area is comfortable as well. I find the Dublin location to be very convenient to my home and office. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
I was once at most desirable hypersensitive reaction within the Westerville place of work with my 5 year ancient daughter lately. As quickly as you walked in the entrance desk employees was once very quick and style. As soon as we had been completed with one the nurse came to convey us to a room. The nurse (Male.... I forgot his title) was very style and nice. He explained everything to us entirely and helped my daughter through the bronchial asthma experiment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Shah, MD?
I couldn't be happier with the services all of the staff provided. I was given detailed information about my allergies that I've never gotten before. I could also tell that the staff cared about my chronic cough and answered all of my questions in a way I could understand.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shah treats patients.