Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Kundaria

Nuance Facial Plastics, Charlotte, NC

309 S Sharon Amity Rd Ste 202 Charlotte, NC 28211

Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med in 2009 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Kundaria accepts

Dr. Kundaria accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Kundaria's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kundaria's Top Procedures and Conditions

Tracheal Surgery

Dr. Kundaria performs Tracheal Surgery more than 78% of his peers

Dr. Kundaria performs this procedure more than 78% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Tracheal Reconstruction

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Deviated Septum
  • Double Chin
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mohs Defect
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septal Perforation
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Otitis Media
  • Premature Aging
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Rosacea
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Small Chin
  • Thinning of Skin
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vertigo
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

I believe that the best "work" goes unnoticed, and that a natural looking result is the best for my patients.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Kundaria?
Dr. Kundaria's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Kundaria and staff are professional and makes me feel at ease with every visit. He was consultative and answered all of my questions. Last week, I went in for Volbella fillers for the upper and lower lip and Xeomin. Very small and painless procedure but amazing results! Thank you, Dr. K and Nuance Facial Plastics. I highly recommend this team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
I went to see Dr. Kundaria to get Botox and also talk about possibly getting some fillers. I am a nurse and have worked with MANY physicians and I can honestly say Dr. Kundaria is one of the nicest and most thorough physicians I have ever met. He spent so much time listening to my concerns and made recommendations based on what I want to achieve. He obviously cares about his patients and wants to help them to feel and look their best. I really just can’t emphasize enough how kind he was!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
I’m getting married this summer need some help to look my best for the BIG day! Dr. Kundaria recently created a plan for my upcoming treatments (Botox, IPL treatments and skin care routine). I am extremely excited and trust his approach completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Awesome practice! Thorough evaluation and professional treatment are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Excellent results! I had my first filler treatment ever, and the images that come to mind when you hear "filler" are not good (at least to me). He showed me typical pictures of his patients, and I was impressed how they looked better without looking "filled". I love his "lightly done" look that he talks about!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Love the attention of a facial plastic surgery expert! I had 3 laser treatments at a med spa, and never saw results. One treatment with the doctor (he delivered the treatment himself!) and I'm a happy camper. Results are even better than I expected!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Got Botox for the first time last month, and I can't believe it took me this long to take the plunge! I am glad I found Nuance Facial Plastics and Dr. Kundaria. Best service and follow-up EVER.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Wonderful doctor! I have seen a few plastic surgeons, and he was the first that seemed genuine, down to earth, and not pushy with all of the services he can do. I had said, "What should I do?", and he said "let's start what bothers you the most". The warmth in this office, with his staff and himself, is much more "organic" than any other office I have been to. The doctor called me after my treatment to check up on me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Great calm bed side manner. He’s in no rush and makes you feel like you are his only patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Dr. Kundaria was very sensitive to my anxiety that I had about everything, and called me several times over the next few weeks after my treatment to check in on me. Great person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Dr. Kundaria and his staff deliver top quality service. My facelift went very well, and my results are great. I didn’t not realize that daily phone calls from the doctor himself were a part of the post recovery period. It gave me time to ask him all about my recovery and tell him how things were improving day by day. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
I surely recommend Dr. Summit Kundaria. His staff is personal, and the experience of even making an appointment is more personal than anything I have ever seen. Every other doctor you call nowadays has a "Press 1 for scheduling..." type of phone line. You get a person right away, and she's helpful, answers your questions, and finds a time that works for you. The doctor's face to face personality matches the first impressions above.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Dr. Kandaria has a very nice, neat office that has beach themes. He took all of the pictures of the corals in the waiting room! I saw him for cosmetic as well as breathing issues, and he was very thorough with his step wise approach. He even suggested that we delay the surgery until we have given the medications a chance! A surgeon that tries to not operate on you is a first in my book!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kundaria and his staff has been nothing short of outstanding. I love my face lift and eyelid lift results, and can't rave enough about how private and personal this whole journey has been. The relaxed but professional atmosphere is striking when comparing it to other practices (especially medical ones), but even more so when comparing it to other plastic surgeons (he was the third I saw). No pushy sales team or other staff members.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Dr. Kundaria is the most honest and humble doctor I have encountered. I wanted a neck lift, and he talked me out of it and treated me with Kybella instead. There was an honesty in this that was very genuine to me. Imagine a car salesman that told you that you didn't need a car!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Very compassionate doc! You can tell which doctors sympathize with you and which want don't, and within 30 seconds of meeting Dr. Kundaria, I knew he was the one I wanted treating me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Dr. Summit Kundaria is a very meticulous surgeon, and gave me results that were even better than he had explained I could get before the procedure. I just love my new nose, and just wish I had met him and had the surgery years ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Every surgeon and spa claims "boutique" treatment, but when I tell Dr. Kundaria that I need privacy (I am a little compulsive about this), I get it. Nobody in the waiting room before or after, and I never overlap with anyone in the public spaces in the building. This is really a practice that gives you the golden treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Dr. Kundaria is a very caring, thoughtful, and thorough doctor. He makes me laugh and I love the results I get with his treatments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Summit Kundaria, MD?
Try finding a more compassionate, genuine doctor! I have gone for multiple different treatments, and each time I feel like a family member. Great staff!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kundaria?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kundaria treats patients.