Dr. Sumitha V. Panicker V, MD

Premier Internists
235 Remington Blvd Ste K
Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Panicker V specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Bolingbrook, IL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Panicker V? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Panicker V's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Panicker V's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Panicker V

Dr. Panicker V accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Panicker V has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Panicker V
Dr. Panicker V's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (5)
in Naperville, IL |
As an adult I never went to doctors, I just did not trust them. Almost 3 years ago now, I came down with acute pancreatitus. I was deathly sick in the ICU, and came close to death. I had been assigned Dr. Panicker as my Primary Doctor just for my hospital stay. I was amazed at her gentleness and caring for me, and I came to trust her completely. When I recovered and was released, I kept her as my doctor, and have been seeing her regularly. I trust her andI wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Bolingbrook, IL |
Dr. Panicker V has been a considerate, thorough and patient physician for my mother for approximately 3 years now. She is willing to address questions and offers excellent feedback. If visits are being conducted at the hospital, her bedside manner is the same. I would highly recommend Dr. Panicker to any individual or family seeking primary physician care.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Panicker sees all the adults in my family. She is very compassionate and takes the time to listen to us and answers all of our questions. Her attitude and bedside manner has always been exceptional and she genuinely cares about her patients.
Very rude, erogante and unprofessional! She needs to change her attitude! If she doesn't like to help people then don't be a doctor on call. Stay home or find some other job! She literally hung up on me saying that I am not home and can't help you! Have you ever heard Doctor saying that when that Doctor is on on call? Why the hell she was on call when she can't help people? Don't understand this people. They become doctor just for money not to help people. Very rude! Absolutely not acceptable!
Have you seen Dr. Sumitha V. Panicker V, MD?
Are you Dr. Panicker V?