Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Sumit Nijhawan, DDS
Dr. Sumit Nijhawan, DDS is a dentist who practices in San Jose, CA. He is 33 years old. Dr. Nijhawan is affiliated with Regional Medical Center - San Jose.

125 N Jackson Ave Ste 202

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Nijhawan

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Nijhawan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nijhawan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nijhawan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nijhawan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nijhawan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nijhawan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nijhawan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Nijhawan's Performance
in Napa, CA |
I was well accommodated to my personal needs for the surgery and my specific insurance was as well. Thank you to the Dr. and his team.
in San Jose, CA |
San Jose Oral Surgery went above and beyond for me! I had an implant that had been poorly placed by a different office about 2 years ago that was causing me immense pain and discomfort. Dr. Nijhawan and his staff went out of their way to get the necessary material to not only take out the previous implant and clean up and infection that had developed but they added bone so that the area could still be functional for a possible future implant. I will definitely be going back for my future implant
in Walnut Creek, CA |
My brother was unfortunately referred here. Everyone in our family has tried multiple times to get the staff to prep his paper work (for insurance) & 4+ months later, nothing! The office manager including other staff were SO rude, condescending, and completely unhelpful. If they do not want our business fine, but stop saying you sent request for insurance, then never do. It has been this cat & mouse, back & forth MESS. This place is a JOKE & the DR's need to check up on their front facing staff.
in San Jose, CA |
My daughter had a great experience with her wisdom teeth.
San Jose, CA |
The doctor and the staff has excellence for patient care. The doctor is very caring, gave considerate time to me, addressed all my concerns for the procedure patiently. The doctor put me to sleep while the surgery and the procedure went as painless as it could be. The staff was very caring and considerate as well. They doctor called me personally to follow up with my condition. In totality I had a pain-free, hassle-free, and excellent experience. Thank you !
San Jose, CA |
The doctor is extremely considerate. Spent ample time to take history, examine and address my concerns. The surgery went smooth and the staff followed up with me to remind me of my visits. I was apprehensive before the procedure but the doctor put me down to sleep and it was totally a painless surgery. Highly satisfied !!
in Santa Clara, CA |
His staff failed to properly manage my pre-authorization for 6wks despite me calling to follow up, then failed to call me back when promised prior to a 4-day holiday break. When I called back, the staff contradicted themselves multiple times. When I tried to speak to the doctor, Ofc Mgr lied to me first, then called me back and told me she had told the Doctor HER side, therefore he would not be calling me back re: my complaint about her. Has no control over his office or concern for patients.
Have you seen Dr. Sumit Nijhawan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nijhawan?