Dr. Sumit Mahajan, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Indroj Medical Group 58471 29 Palms Hwy Ste 201 Yucca Valley, CA 92284 Get Directions
Dr. Sumit Mahajan, MD
Dr. Sumit Mahajan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Yucca Valley, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Mahajan is affiliated with Hi - Desert Medical Center.

Dr. Mahajan's Care Philosophy

Provide a Medical home for the community for a complete healthcare experience!

Dr. Mahajan's Experience

See how Dr. Mahajan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mahajan

Dr. Mahajan accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Mahajan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mahajan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mahajan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mahajan to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Mahajan's Performance
in Yucca Valley, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mahajan for a few years now. When I first came to Dr. Mahajan, I was so sick I thought I was going to die. I couldn't breathe, or get out of bed, but Dr. Mahajan listened and put me on the right medications. I'm a different person now. Thank you, Dr. Mahajan, for helping me live a more productive and healthy life.
I'm am a physician so please take the review seriously. He was my father's doc when he was in a nursing home. He refused to call me back, refused to discuss his care with me and billed him for lots of unnecessary procedures. Then when the place messed up his MediCal application Dr. Mahajan
in Joshua Tree, CA |
Dr. Mahajan Ignored all complaints and treated me rudely and was insulting. Failed to give care needed which resulted in injury.
Joshua Tree, CA |
Doctor Mahajan and I use the term doctor loosely, has never done anything for me as far as exams or any normal minimal things I would expect from a doctor. He ordered blood tests the first time I saw him. I have never heard the results. I have seen him 3 or 4 times since. I have some issues that would show up in the blood tests. He takes the minimum amount of time with me. I have asked him to order a test I needed and he said flat-out No. I have no idea what his problem is. Maybe it's just me.
Have you seen Dr. Sumit Mahajan, MD?
Are you Dr. Mahajan?

Compare Dr. Mahajan

Dr. Mahajan's Care Philosophy

Provide a Medical home for the community for a complete healthcare experience!

Dr. Mahajan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for California.

Board Action

Dr. Mahajan has 1 board action

• Other (1/15/2016)
    • Action Taken: Education
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: California

Why It Matters: Dr. Mahajan's Board Certifications

Dr. Mahajan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mahajan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Jn Medical College

Completed in 2003

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Mahajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mahajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pap Smear