Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD

Dr. Goswami
Telehealth services available

Epic Pain Management

98 James St Edison, NJ 08820

Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Goswami has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goswami to book an appointment.

Dr. Goswami's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goswami

Dr. Goswami?
What People Say About Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD
I feel so comfortable talking to this doctor as he takes the time to speak to me & explain everything. He is also very skilled, his injections have really helped my pain. Highly recommended.
W Del – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
I initially came to Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD, pain Management doctor for my neck, arm, lower and mid back. The experience from walking in the door, completing paperwork, and seeing Sumeet Goswami, MD was great! When I go to the other sites to get my injections, his staff and nurses are awesome and very professional. His off site Facilities office hours for injections are also convenient and all of his facilities are very clean and perfect! I ended up seeing other doctors in the past I have been pressured and pressured stating I needed to have surgery which I didn’t want to do, so I decided to get another opinion and see a different doctor. After changing doctors and being referred to Dr. Sumeet Goswami from my primary care Physician, I have to be honest and let it be known that Dr. Sumeet Goswami changed my life and he fixed the my problems. ( without having to have surgery) :) I have been getting injections and I am doing great. I wouldn’t change my doctor for anything in the world!
Happy Patient – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
Dr Goswani help me with my neck pain.I would definitely recommend him.His staff is professional and friendly at the surgical center.
Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Goswami for two years now and am extremely satisfied with the excellent treatment he provides. He consistently takes the time to listen and advise on all the treatment options available in a very caring and compassionate way. His office staff is also very accommodating and friendly. I am very grateful that I found Dr. Goswami and Highly Recommend Him !
Michael R. – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
Dr. Goswami is very professional, knowledgeable and consistently provides excellent medical care and follow up for my condition. He takes the time to listen. He is mindful and compassionate.
C. Georges – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
All the time I have known Dr. Goswami, he has been very good to me. He actually takes time to listen, a rare quality in today’s doctors. Thanks for everything you have done for me
J Quino – Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
Dr, Goswami treated extremely severe lower back pain for my dad in short period of a time. I found Dr. Goswami online for my dad's severe lower back pain issue and found him to be very caring, reliable and very experienced in his area of expertise. He treated my dad with utmost urgency and as a result my dad is now pain free after few injecting treatment for his lower back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Goswami.
R Patel – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
I cannot use enough words to thank Dr Goswami. His extensive knowledge on pain is impressive. He has helped me a lot with my back pain. He is also very reassuring and goes above and beyond to help his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with pain.
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgable !! Help[ed me greatly in my recovery from back and neck pain. Forever grateful to him !!
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
I was very happy with the professionalism and the speed of my treatment. I have had chronic neck pain and severe headaches for the last two years. Dr. Goswami was able to greatly reduce my pain and I have not suffered a cervicagenic headache since. Though I know that my neck dysfunction is permanent, I will gladly return to Dr. Goswami for treatment when and if the pain returns.
Mar 27, 2019
I could barely walk with knee pain. After 2 injection I'm in minimal pain
C Kilroy in dc021 – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
He did a great job. My pain has decreased to a great extent. I had been to multiple doctors before him. His injections made a huge difference. I am so happy I decided to go to him for the treatment for my backache.
Mia Hassan – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
I had chronic pain for the last couple of years. I have been to multiple pain specialists in the past couple of years and was still suffering with pain. Dr Goswami took care of me with physical therapy, medications and injections. Now I am finally feeling better. No other doctor took care of me the way Dr Goswami did. He was compassionate, professional and extremely knowledgable. I would highly recommend Dr Goswami.
NJ – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
Cold Barren empty office with no signs of an actual doctor inhabiting it. He clearly Rents It part time. There is no nurse. There is just Dr goswami who calls you into his office. Barely spend any time with you. Did not change the paper on the bed prior to new patients seeing him. Actually there was no paper on the bed at all. That has to be some kind of health code violation I do not recommend him at all. He charges $350 just to see him. No x-rays or anything. Highly disappointed in him.
Sadije Husenaj in Union – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?
Dr Goswami is a compassionate caring human being who took the time to listen to my pain history. I have suffered from varying degrees of chronic neck and migraine pain for over 30+ years. He understood the pain journey I have been on. The RFA procedure he administered resulted in in a 90% reduction in my pain. I experienced absolute kind caring people at the surgical center and received anesthesia for the procedure. The procedure was painless and there was excellent follow-up care.
Kathy in Plainfield, NJ – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sumeet Goswami, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goswami?

Dr. Goswami is a renowned physician who was formerly an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology at Columbia University Medical Center in New York. He completed his residency in Anesthesiology and fellowship in Interventional Pain Management at Columbia...

• Pain Medicine