Dr. Sule Salami, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

Dr. Sule Salami, MD
Dr. Sule Salami, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Tavares, FL. Dr. Salami is affiliated with Leesburg Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman.

Dr. Salami's Experience

See how Dr. Salami's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salami

Dr. Salami accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Salami has admitting privileges.

Dr. Salami's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salami to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Salami's Performance
in Leesburg, FL |
I have met Dr.Salami and he is excellent. He explains very carefully what he thinks is going on and his plan of care. His staff are also very friendly.
Mount Dora, FL |
I had two procedures done by Dr. Salami. Both were successful. He did his job but his support staff failed miserably in doing their jobs. Starting with Citrus Cardiology, the staff was unprofessional and loud. They couldn't care less about the patient's needs or what the patient had to say. I was extremely uncomfortable after the second procedure, the pain was almost unbearable. I was alarmed and tried to contact the doctor. It took 5 days to receive an unsatisfactory answer.
in Eustis, FL |
Dr. Salami was the cardiologist that was on call when I came to the emergency room and I am so thankful he was. He took excellent care of me, did all of the appropriate tests to get to the root cause of my problems, and explained it all with compassion and concern. He did an amazing job on my heart cath, and went in through my wrist which will mean less down time for my job. He is the best. Thank you Dr. Salami.
in Tavares, Fl |
Wonderful Doctor and Staff!!! He Listens to you and Explains your results and procedures with Caring and understanding g. I was terrified to find out what's happening to my heart etc. But he really calmed me with his approach and did not treat me as just a " number. Go to him for sure if you have Cardiovascular issues!!! *****
in Leesburg, FL |
I had the honor of working with Dr Salami while working as a PCU Nurse. I was so impressed with his professional manner, kindness and more than anything, his genius. I would not consider any other cardiologist to be my physician. He performed an angioplasty on my right leg and I am so grateful to be able to walk again without pain.
in Tavares |
Is a very good cardiologist and I would refer him to my family
in mount dora, Fl |
He has excellent bedside manners. He explained everything thoroughly and will take his time with. He said what could and will happen ahead of time and is very professional. No complaints.
in Howey in the Hills, Florida |
Avoid this office like you would avoid the plague. This facility is disorganized. After sitting in the waiting room for almost two hours, I asked when do I get in? The recepionist told me that I was already check out. Meaning that some other persons tests results were in my file. Bad bad bad. I will NEVER go there again.
Have you seen Dr. Sule Salami, MD?
Are you Dr. Salami?

Compare Dr. Salami

Dr. Salami's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Disease
  • Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Septal Defect
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Dr. Salami does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salami and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology