Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD

Practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 53 reviews.
Author:
Because I forgot to click on 5 stars I am leaving a 2nd review. This is an amazing Dr. and he will definitely help you with your legs!
Author:
I researched Dr. Singireddy on the internet and found him to have the best credentials of all the vascular doctors in the area. From the first visit, I was impressed with his professionalism and demeanor. His staff is compassionate and very professional. During my 12 treatments for varicose veins in both legs, I was very pleased that I waited no more than 15 minutes in the waiting room prior to my appointment time. Sometimes it was 15 minutes earlier. Not only was I impressed with his professionalism, I was overly impressed with his zealous commitment to maintain a sterile environment in his treatment rooms. What was very impressive too, was that Dr. Singireddy HIMSELF called at the end of his business day to make sure that there were no problems after the day’s treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff.
Author:
Excellent demeanor, very experienced. Gentle w procedure, had Venaseal, went very well, very little pain, over quickly. Recovery time short. A+ doctor!
Author:
Dr Singireddy and his staff - Samantha, Katie, Elya, Denise, and Shannon - provided professional yet kindhearted care during my 11 treatments on my legs for painful varicose veins. They put me at ease, making sure I understood each procedure. I had injections, laser vein treatment, Venaseal, and vein removal. Dr Singireddy called me after every treatment to check on how I was doing. I have recently completed the treatments and am very satisfied with the results. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Singireddy and his staff provide excellent service. I was referred to Dr. Singireddy by my PCP for pain and swelling in my lower left leg. Dr. Singireddy performed two procedures - venaseal and ambular phlebectomy on my left leg. The pain, swelling and all of the other symptoms that I was dealing with on a daily basis are gone!! In the evening, after your procedure, Dr. Singireddy will call to see how you are doing! He provides great personal service! I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy!
Author:
Dr Singireddy was recommended by my heart doctor since I had continuous swelling in my left leg. After consultation with Dr Sengireddy which I might add was the only one that would listen to my complaints and after meeting with him he suggested a stint in the vein . I now can walk without pain and am able to go back to exercise. I am thrilled with my results.
Author:
My name is Kenneth Gamache. I had multiple surgery’s on my left leg dealing with my veins causing extreme pain. After my surgery I feel great and can finally be free of the pain. Highly recommend seeing him.
Author:
My name is Anthony Ayala and i just had the veins on both legs operated on by Dr.Singireddy and he did an excellent job. The staff memebers Samantha,Shannon,Katie,Denise and Elya they treated me excellent and profesional especially Shannon. Thank you or Mucho Gracia! Keep up the good work everyone on the team. && Enjoy the doughnuts.!
Author:
I have had several sets of multiple procedures to address serious vascular issues in my left leg.The results were remarkably successful and beneficial.Dr Singireddy is extremely knowledgeable in his field,and his staff very professional and friendly.
Author:
Dr. Singireddy performed vein removal surgery on both of my legs. This was necessary because of valve issues which required seven different events. Dr. Singireddy's professionalism, warmth, and friendliness are unique; these virtues are shared by all members of his staff. A truly significant factor in this evaluation is that Dr. Singireddy called me following all seven events, rare and especially comforting. I am proud to offer my unequivocal recommendation of Dr. Singireddy!
Author:
Dr. Singireddy saved my lifestyle. I am a very active 64 year old that still hikes, bikes and snow skis. Over a 20 year period my legs started aching more & more to the point that I had to do something. I found his website, did some research & setup the procedure he recommended. He & his staff are very professional but easy going. The procedure went very smoothly with little pain. He always called the evening after procedure to make sure I was doing OK. I am back doing doing the activities I LV
Author:
Great Experience! I had trouble with my legs and Dr. Found a non-functioning vein. After the procedure, relief was almost immediate and the issue has not reoccurred. I am extremely pleased.
Author:
Due to my family history of varicose veins, I was not surprised when I needed a vein specialist. I was referred to Dr.Singireddy by my primary care Doctor. This past year I have had a number of different procedures that included needles, laser and vein stripping and needed no pain medication in advance. I was well informed of every procedure required and what to expect. I received a follow up call the same day from Dr.Singireddy, a highly skilled physician with a fantastic professional staff.
Author:
As a health care provider myself. For years. I had heard from my patients how good Dr. Singireddy was. When I decided to do something about my legs. I knew I would want him to do the procedures. His office staff are wonderful, friendly and kind. Any questions I had, they answered. Every night, Dr Singireddy would call me to see how I was. You just don’t find this type of care and compassion anymore. If that doesn’t convince you to see him, then the fact that his outcome are fantastic should!
Author:
I cannot say enough good things about my experience and care that I received from Dr. Singireddy and his staff. Her clearly explained every step of my five visits and what to expect. He even called me every night to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy!
Author:
Outstanding communication, care, and professional approach
Author:
Md and staff were very professional and caring. Procedure on the leg went very well and I was very happy with the results. I would not go anywhere else
Author:
My name is Lisa Tkachenko. There were many bad varicose veins on both of my legs. I had them treated in New York City and the results were poor. Dr. Singireddy is a true professional and he helped me greatly. His staff was attentive, friendly and polite. All appointments were close to schedule. I am happy with the outcome. My legs look better and the pain is gone. I would recommend Dr. Singireddy to everyone.
Author:
I am a practicing Gastroenterologist, traveled all the way from Tennessee, to be treated at Sun-Coast Vein Clinic. Dr.Singireddy's, extensive training and expertise in the field made me travel, such a long distance. I am very happy with the outcome, appreciate of Dr.Singireddy and his staff's help.
Author:
Dr.Singireddy and his staff were amazing,from my 1st appointment they were very attentive.. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Author:
I have been to many vein clinics in the past for spider veins. Dr. Singeretty is THE best!! I first went to him 3 years ago. He got all the smallest veins that others could not. I went back today only second time with him. It hardly hurt at all. Even though I have the nylons on right now I know he did a excellent job! I won’t go anywhere else!
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff. After years of being told by my regular Doctors that I didn’t have a problem I finally took matters into my own hands and went to Dr. Singireddy. After 6 procedures my foot is no longer blue and the skin on my ankle once again looks like skin rather than the back of a saddle. If you feel you have a problem I would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and his capable staff to diagnose your problem and fix it.
Author:
Dr. Singireddy is a perfectionist. He is a doctor who has the knowledge and truly cares about his patient. After each procedure, he personally called to ensure the safety and well being of his patient. I would highly recommend Dr.Singireddy and his lovely staff.
Author:
I had varicose vein issues in my leg that required medical treatment (not for cosmetic reasons). The situation was very carefully examined by both the doctor and his assistant using high tech medical equipment. The results and treatment options were clearly explained. My condition required 6 procedures. The last procedure was nearly 3 months ago and the results are completely satisfactory as far as I can tell. The procedures were painless...I even fell asleep during one of them.
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Singirreddy by my family physician for a vascular assessment of my left leg. I couldn't have been more pleased by my visits! The entire experience was exceptional from scheduling to diagnosis and treatment. The medical assistants and the office staff are very knowledgeable and friendly and took complete care of my questions and needs. Most importantly, Dr. Singirreddy is a true professional and resolved my vascular issues in a timely manner. I strongly recommend him!
Author:
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Singireddy. He is meticulous, focused, and extremely skillful. His concern for patient comfort remains constant. My apprehension before starting treatments was gone after the first visit. He and his staff remained attentive throughout my procedures (laser, phlebectomy and injections). I recommend Dr. Singireddy to anyone requiring any type of vein treatment. In my opinion, he is superior. He personally phoned after each procedure to check on me.
Author:
Since receiving treatments from Dr Singireddy I have relief from restless leg syndrome for the first time in many years. Thanks to this Dr I can now sit and really relax with out having to constantly move my legs. He calls every evening after a treatment to ensure all is well, which I truly appreciated. In my opinion Dr Singireddy is a step above and has my heartfelt thanks. I would highly recommend Dr Singireddy to anyone suffering from RLS and vein disease.
Author:
Dr. Singireddy and his staff were fantastic! Not only were they extremely professional and experts in their field, they were also pleasant and very personable. Due to several problems I had with my leg veins, I experienced vein removal, laser treatments and injections. My troublesome veins are now gone and I feel 100% better! Thank you Dr. Singireddy and your wonderful staff!
Author:
I had a great experience! Felt very secure and comfortable with Dr. Singireddy knowledge of the procedures. Very little discomfort, low dose of over the counter medications, quick recovery and nice to be able to walk in and out same day and carry on your daily activities. I only wished that I had done this years ago. I seemed to have more energy and no leg pain when waking up in the am. So thank you Dr Singireddy!
Author:
Visiting the doctor's office of DrSingireddy very concerning about his patients the doctor is very well knowledgeable about his treatments that he does with you very caring very loving and his staff is 110% wonderful I would recommend him to anybody I had very bad legs when I started with him and he has saved my left leg from having ulcers wonderful man he cares about his patients like their family amazing with his knowledge avascular and if you do as he tells you to everything goes right 110%
Author:
I Highly recommend Dr Singireddy for any vein troubles.I had varicose veins that ached and I hated the look of them.I had one leg done a month ago and it looks Awesome you can't even see the tiny scars. I'm almost done with 2 nd leg and it's looking Great! Dr Singireddy knows his job x most Impressive was that he calls you that night to see how your doing .Everyone in his Office is Friendly and Welcoming! Sam,Katie,Tera,Kiley and Amber.Thank You All for the Great Experience x Great Legs!!!
Author:
My experience with Dr. Singireddy and his staff was a wonderful experience! They all made me feel so comfortable and at ease about my procedure. I would recommend Suncoast vein clinic to anyone like me who is tired of a painful unsightly vericose vein. Not only is there no more pain in my leg it also looks great! Thank you so much!
Author:
Dr. Singireddy and his staff were very professional, helpful, informative and courteous. I highly recommend Doctor Singireddy.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy to anyone seeking vascular and interventional services. I found Dr. Singireddy and staff to be professional , personable, caring, and competent. The office environment is comfortable ,aesthetically pleasing , relaxing and places patients at ease. Scheduling is convenient. I was consistently seen in a timely manner. Procedures to be performed, including any possible complications/risks , were explained in detail verbally and in writing.
Author:
Overall very professional & hard working Dr. and staff, I would certainly recommend them. Pleasant surroundings and great to work with!
Author:
I found Dr Singireddy to be very courteous and professional. He was not rushed, he took the time to explain his procedures and to answer my questions. I was very happy with the results of his treatment and would not hesitate to return or to recommend him to anyone looking for vein treatment.
Author:
I was extremely impressed with Dr Singireddy and his entire team. Dr Singireddy was very compassionate, caring and had great bed side manner. Probably the easiest doctor to talk to that I have ever dealt with. His office staff were very professional and friendly. I had to have 6 sessions, it was easy to schedule and I never waited. Him and his team made me feel so comfortable during my treatments. I was most impressed to receive a personal call each evening from Dr Singireddy to check on me!