Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Singireddy

Suncoast Vein & Vascular Clinic

325 Clyde Morris Blvd Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD is a Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialist in Ormond Beach, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities AdventHealth DeLand and Florida Hospital Fish Memorial. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Singireddy to book an appointment.

Dr. Singireddy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singireddy

Dr. Singireddy?
What People Say About Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD
I have never met a more compassionate and dedicated doctor not only to his work but also to his patients. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I am not a resident of Florida. When I arrived on December 1 I started having pain in the veins in my right leg. After I seen it was not going to go away I tried to find a vein doctor in or near Port Orange Florida. I excepted a cancellation for a consultation. I was very impressed with his professional mannerism and felt confident in him as a doctor. I’m blessed to have Dr. Singireddy accept me as a patient. I received laser ablation and SCLEROTHERAPY (Injections). I am very pleased with my progress since my appointments. This world needs more Dr. Singireddys. I would also like to add his staff is very professional and have wonderful personalities.
Phyllis Smith – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I saw Dr. Singireddy in his Port Orange office. He's very through in his assessment of his patient's needs. I was extremely comfortable with Dr. Singireddy and his staff who both took the time to explain the best procedure for my issues. I feel confident in recommending Dr. Singireddy to my friends.
Thomas Mies – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy deserves more than 5 stars -- he is terrific! I was impressed with his knowledge and explanation of what he was going to do. I always felt confident that he knew his business. His attention to his patient's concerns was astoundingly caring -- he personally called me after each surgery to see how I was doing! HIs staff is equally professional, knowledgeable and warm. Of all the many doctors I and my family have seen in 30+ years, he is among the top two! Dr. Singireddy is the doctor for you!
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Because I forgot to click on 5 stars I am leaving a 2nd review. This is an amazing Dr. and he will definitely help you with your legs!
Brian – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I researched Dr. Singireddy on the internet and found him to have the best credentials of all the vascular doctors in the area. From the first visit, I was impressed with his professionalism and demeanor. His staff is compassionate and very professional. During my 12 treatments for varicose veins in both legs, I was very pleased that I waited no more than 15 minutes in the waiting room prior to my appointment time. Sometimes it was 15 minutes earlier. Not only was I impressed with his professionalism, I was overly impressed with his zealous commitment to maintain a sterile environment in his treatment rooms. What was very impressive too, was that Dr. Singireddy HIMSELF called at the end of his business day to make sure that there were no problems after the day’s treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff.
John Gear – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Excellent demeanor, very experienced. Gentle w procedure, had Venaseal, went very well, very little pain, over quickly. Recovery time short. A+ doctor!
Sharon M – Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr Singireddy and his staff - Samantha, Katie, Elya, Denise, and Shannon - provided professional yet kindhearted care during my 11 treatments on my legs for painful varicose veins. They put me at ease, making sure I understood each procedure. I had injections, laser vein treatment, Venaseal, and vein removal. Dr Singireddy called me after every treatment to check on how I was doing. I have recently completed the treatments and am very satisfied with the results. Highly recommend.
Rebecca Hale – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy and his staff provide excellent service. I was referred to Dr. Singireddy by my PCP for pain and swelling in my lower left leg. Dr. Singireddy performed two procedures - venaseal and ambular phlebectomy on my left leg. The pain, swelling and all of the other symptoms that I was dealing with on a daily basis are gone!! In the evening, after your procedure, Dr. Singireddy will call to see how you are doing! He provides great personal service! I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy!
Rita W in FL – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr Singireddy was recommended by my heart doctor since I had continuous swelling in my left leg. After consultation with Dr Sengireddy which I might add was the only one that would listen to my complaints and after meeting with him he suggested a stint in the vein . I now can walk without pain and am able to go back to exercise. I am thrilled with my results.
Mary Cates – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
My name is Kenneth Gamache. I had multiple surgery’s on my left leg dealing with my veins causing extreme pain. After my surgery I feel great and can finally be free of the pain. Highly recommend seeing him.
Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
My name is Anthony Ayala and i just had the veins on both legs operated on by Dr.Singireddy and he did an excellent job. The staff memebers Samantha,Shannon,Katie,Denise and Elya they treated me excellent and profesional especially Shannon. Thank you or Mucho Gracia! Keep up the good work everyone on the team. && Enjoy the doughnuts.!
Anthony Ayala in Ormond Beach, FL – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I have had several sets of multiple procedures to address serious vascular issues in my left leg.The results were remarkably successful and beneficial.Dr Singireddy is extremely knowledgeable in his field,and his staff very professional and friendly.
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy performed vein removal surgery on both of my legs. This was necessary because of valve issues which required seven different events. Dr. Singireddy's professionalism, warmth, and friendliness are unique; these virtues are shared by all members of his staff. A truly significant factor in this evaluation is that Dr. Singireddy called me following all seven events, rare and especially comforting. I am proud to offer my unequivocal recommendation of Dr. Singireddy!
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy saved my lifestyle. I am a very active 64 year old that still hikes, bikes and snow skis. Over a 20 year period my legs started aching more & more to the point that I had to do something. I found his website, did some research & setup the procedure he recommended. He & his staff are very professional but easy going. The procedure went very smoothly with little pain. He always called the evening after procedure to make sure I was doing OK. I am back doing doing the activities I LV
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Great Experience! I had trouble with my legs and Dr. Found a non-functioning vein. After the procedure, relief was almost immediate and the issue has not reoccurred. I am extremely pleased.
Dennis in Palm Coast, FL – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Due to my family history of varicose veins, I was not surprised when I needed a vein specialist. I was referred to Dr.Singireddy by my primary care Doctor. This past year I have had a number of different procedures that included needles, laser and vein stripping and needed no pain medication in advance. I was well informed of every procedure required and what to expect. I received a follow up call the same day from Dr.Singireddy, a highly skilled physician with a fantastic professional staff.
Richard J. Nyman in Port Orange, FL – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
As a health care provider myself. For years. I had heard from my patients how good Dr. Singireddy was. When I decided to do something about my legs. I knew I would want him to do the procedures. His office staff are wonderful, friendly and kind. Any questions I had, they answered. Every night, Dr Singireddy would call me to see how I was. You just don’t find this type of care and compassion anymore. If that doesn’t convince you to see him, then the fact that his outcome are fantastic should!
Sandy in New Smyrna Beach, FL – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about my experience and care that I received from Dr. Singireddy and his staff. Her clearly explained every step of my five visits and what to expect. He even called me every night to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy!
Bill H in Daytona Beach, FL – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Outstanding communication, care, and professional approach
Alfred L Scherzer, MD – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Md and staff were very professional and caring. Procedure on the leg went very well and I was very happy with the results. I would not go anywhere else
Dave McKenzie in Ormond Beach – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singireddy?

Dr. Singireddy is the first Board Certified Phlebologist (Vein Specialist), providing Laser Vein Treatment (EVLT) in the area since 2002 after being approved by FDA in 2001.

American Board of Phlebology recognizes Dr. ...

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology