Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD

Vascular & Interventional RadiologyMaleAge 55

Vascular & Interventional Radiology

Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD is a Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialist in Port Orange, FL and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Osmania General Hospital/Osmania Medical College in 1991. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventhealth Daytona Beach and AdventHealth DeLand. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD

Sai Oral Surgery

1728 Dunlawton Ave Ste 3 Port Orange, FL 32127

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Singireddy's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Singireddy's Top Procedures and Conditions

Atherosclerosis

Dr. Singireddy treats Atherosclerosis more than 52% of his peers

Dr. Singireddy treats this condition more than 52% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Atherosclerosis
  • Carotid Atherosclerosis
  • Coronary Artery Calcification
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 1
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 2
  • Coronary Atherosclerosis
  • Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
Hide other areas of care

Dr. Singireddy's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Injection Sclerotherapy
  • Vein Diseases
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Ulcer

Dr. Singireddy accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Singireddy has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(386) 675-0088Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Singireddy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singireddy

Dr. Singireddy did an outstanding job. I had major vein removal on both of my legs, from my knees to my ankles, over the past year. My legs look so much better. I cannot even notice where they used to be. I’m extremely happy. Another thing that really impresses me is that Dr. Singireddy called me every afternoon following the procedures to check on me. I’m very satisfied! Thanks again.
Edward Hartman – Jul 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy is a very caring Doctor. I had trouble walking due to varicose veins and was greatly helped by this Doctor. The offices and staff are all great there and any questions you have will be answered. You are immediately put at ease when you enter this office. I would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy for any vein problems a person may have.
Lyn Hart – May 17, 2022
The Best!
Dr. Singireddy performed vein surgery on both of my legs several years ago....two events on my right leg and three on my left leg. I did not realize that surgery would be so helpful; in other words, I did not know that I had problems! Further less invasive surgery was just concluded the week of May 2, 2022. Dr. Singireddy cares about his patients! He called me after each and every event; he listens to his patients; his staff follows thru on all appointments; and timeliness of appointments is consistent. Hi staff is first rate; not surprising as leadership from Dr. Singireddy flows down from the top. I am pleased to join the growing list of patients who simply do not care to search for any other vein specialist!
Scott Turner – May 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I had both my legs done. What a difference it has been. No more muscle spasms. No more burning in my legs. My legs look great!!! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and take care of you. Dr. Singireddy answer all my questions and needs. I highly recommend him.
Dan Glogg – Mar 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Excellent! Staff was great and friendly. Dr. Singireddy helped me so much. He even called later to see if I was doing ok. Never had a doctor to do that before. Highly recommend the doctor and staff.
Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy was a great docotor
Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Very friendly staff and doctor sengiredy very professional takes pride of his profession l definitely wiil recommend him to my family and friends
Rigoberto Negron – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I had veinwave treatment done in this office back in August and could not be happier with the results. I am 28 and had very noticeable spider veins on my face, after one session they're gone. The healing process was short, and there were no restrictions. Will definitely use Dr. Singireddy again.
Shannon S – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Everything was amazing! The procedures were exactly as I was told, there were no surprises! I healed up so nicely and my leg feels so nice now with out the pain of the viens and the bleeding from them has stopped. The staff was so nice every time I was in the office and on the phone with them. Dr. Singireddy was so nice during all my visits and explained everything to me every step of the way! Thank you so much for helping me with my vein problem!
Cindy Rutz – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I have never met a more compassionate and dedicated doctor not only to his work but also to his patients. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I am not a resident of Florida. When I arrived on December 1 I started having pain in the veins in my right leg. After I seen it was not going to go away I tried to find a vein doctor in or near Port Orange Florida. I excepted a cancellation for a consultation. I was very impressed with his professional mannerism and felt confident in him as a doctor. I’m blessed to have Dr. Singireddy accept me as a patient. I received laser ablation and SCLEROTHERAPY (Injections). I am very pleased with my progress since my appointments. This world needs more Dr. Singireddys. I would also like to add his staff is very professional and have wonderful personalities.
Phyllis Smith – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I saw Dr. Singireddy in his Port Orange office. He's very through in his assessment of his patient's needs. I was extremely comfortable with Dr. Singireddy and his staff who both took the time to explain the best procedure for my issues. I feel confident in recommending Dr. Singireddy to my friends.
Thomas Mies – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy deserves more than 5 stars -- he is terrific! I was impressed with his knowledge and explanation of what he was going to do. I always felt confident that he knew his business. His attention to his patient's concerns was astoundingly caring -- he personally called me after each surgery to see how I was doing! HIs staff is equally professional, knowledgeable and warm. Of all the many doctors I and my family have seen in 30+ years, he is among the top two! Dr. Singireddy is the doctor for you!
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Because I forgot to click on 5 stars I am leaving a 2nd review. This is an amazing Dr. and he will definitely help you with your legs!
Brian – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I researched Dr. Singireddy on the internet and found him to have the best credentials of all the vascular doctors in the area. From the first visit, I was impressed with his professionalism and demeanor. His staff is compassionate and very professional. During my 12 treatments for varicose veins in both legs, I was very pleased that I waited no more than 15 minutes in the waiting room prior to my appointment time. Sometimes it was 15 minutes earlier. Not only was I impressed with his professionalism, I was overly impressed with his zealous commitment to maintain a sterile environment in his treatment rooms. What was very impressive too, was that Dr. Singireddy HIMSELF called at the end of his business day to make sure that there were no problems after the day’s treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff.
John Gear – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Excellent demeanor, very experienced. Gentle w procedure, had Venaseal, went very well, very little pain, over quickly. Recovery time short. A+ doctor!
Sharon M – Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr Singireddy and his staff - Samantha, Katie, Elya, Denise, and Shannon - provided professional yet kindhearted care during my 11 treatments on my legs for painful varicose veins. They put me at ease, making sure I understood each procedure. I had injections, laser vein treatment, Venaseal, and vein removal. Dr Singireddy called me after every treatment to check on how I was doing. I have recently completed the treatments and am very satisfied with the results. Highly recommend.
Rebecca Hale – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy and his staff provide excellent service. I was referred to Dr. Singireddy by my PCP for pain and swelling in my lower left leg. Dr. Singireddy performed two procedures - venaseal and ambular phlebectomy on my left leg. The pain, swelling and all of the other symptoms that I was dealing with on a daily basis are gone!! In the evening, after your procedure, Dr. Singireddy will call to see how you are doing! He provides great personal service! I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy!
Rita W in FL – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr Singireddy was recommended by my heart doctor since I had continuous swelling in my left leg. After consultation with Dr Sengireddy which I might add was the only one that would listen to my complaints and after meeting with him he suggested a stint in the vein . I now can walk without pain and am able to go back to exercise. I am thrilled with my results.
Mary Cates – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
My name is Kenneth Gamache. I had multiple surgery’s on my left leg dealing with my veins causing extreme pain. After my surgery I feel great and can finally be free of the pain. Highly recommend seeing him.
Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
My name is Anthony Ayala and i just had the veins on both legs operated on by Dr.Singireddy and he did an excellent job. The staff memebers Samantha,Shannon,Katie,Denise and Elya they treated me excellent and profesional especially Shannon. Thank you or Mucho Gracia! Keep up the good work everyone on the team. && Enjoy the doughnuts.!
Anthony Ayala in Ormond Beach, FL – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singireddy?