Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Singireddy

Suncoast Vein & Vascular Clinic

1728 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange, FL 32127

Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Port Orange, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Osmania General Hospital/Osmania Medical College in 1991 and specializes in vascular & interventional radiology, phlebology, and more.

Dr. Singireddy accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Singireddy has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(386) 304-3404Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Singireddy's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Singireddy's Top Procedures and Conditions

Venous Sclerotherapy

Dr. Singireddy performs Venous Sclerotherapy more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Singireddy performs this procedure more than 92% of his peers

Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
high
high

Dr. Singireddy performs Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Singireddy performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

Vascular Disease

Dr. Singireddy treats Vascular Disease more than 20% of his peers

Dr. Singireddy treats this condition more than 20% of his peers

Dr. Singireddy's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Ambulatory Phlebectomy
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovenous Laser Treatment
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Ulcer

Dr. Singireddy is the first Board Certified Phlebologist (Vein Specialist), providing Laser Vein Treatment (EVLT) in the area since 2002 after being approved by FDA in 2001. American Board of Phlebology recognizes Dr. Singireddy as one who met rigoro...

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

Dr. Singireddy?
Dr. Singireddy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My name is Kenneth Gamache. I had multiple surgery’s on my left leg dealing with my veins causing extreme pain. After my surgery I feel great and can finally be free of the pain. Highly recommend seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
My name is Anthony Ayala and i just had the veins on both legs operated on by Dr.Singireddy and he did an excellent job. The staff memebers Samantha,Shannon,Katie,Denise and Elya they treated me excellent and profesional especially Shannon. Thank you or Mucho Gracia! Keep up the good work everyone on the team. && Enjoy the doughnuts.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I have had several sets of multiple procedures to address serious vascular issues in my left leg.The results were remarkably successful and beneficial.Dr Singireddy is extremely knowledgeable in his field,and his staff very professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy performed vein removal surgery on both of my legs. This was necessary because of valve issues which required seven different events. Dr. Singireddy's professionalism, warmth, and friendliness are unique; these virtues are shared by all members of his staff. A truly significant factor in this evaluation is that Dr. Singireddy called me following all seven events, rare and especially comforting. I am proud to offer my unequivocal recommendation of Dr. Singireddy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy saved my lifestyle. I am a very active 64 year old that still hikes, bikes and snow skis. Over a 20 year period my legs started aching more & more to the point that I had to do something. I found his website, did some research & setup the procedure he recommended. He & his staff are very professional but easy going. The procedure went very smoothly with little pain. He always called the evening after procedure to make sure I was doing OK. I am back doing doing the activities I LV
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Great Experience! I had trouble with my legs and Dr. Found a non-functioning vein. After the procedure, relief was almost immediate and the issue has not reoccurred. I am extremely pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Due to my family history of varicose veins, I was not surprised when I needed a vein specialist. I was referred to Dr.Singireddy by my primary care Doctor. This past year I have had a number of different procedures that included needles, laser and vein stripping and needed no pain medication in advance. I was well informed of every procedure required and what to expect. I received a follow up call the same day from Dr.Singireddy, a highly skilled physician with a fantastic professional staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
As a health care provider myself. For years. I had heard from my patients how good Dr. Singireddy was. When I decided to do something about my legs. I knew I would want him to do the procedures. His office staff are wonderful, friendly and kind. Any questions I had, they answered. Every night, Dr Singireddy would call me to see how I was. You just don’t find this type of care and compassion anymore. If that doesn’t convince you to see him, then the fact that his outcome are fantastic should!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about my experience and care that I received from Dr. Singireddy and his staff. Her clearly explained every step of my five visits and what to expect. He even called me every night to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Outstanding communication, care, and professional approach
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Md and staff were very professional and caring. Procedure on the leg went very well and I was very happy with the results. I would not go anywhere else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
My name is Lisa Tkachenko. There were many bad varicose veins on both of my legs. I had them treated in New York City and the results were poor. Dr. Singireddy is a true professional and he helped me greatly. His staff was attentive, friendly and polite. All appointments were close to schedule. I am happy with the outcome. My legs look better and the pain is gone. I would recommend Dr. Singireddy to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I am a practicing Gastroenterologist, traveled all the way from Tennessee, to be treated at Sun-Coast Vein Clinic. Dr.Singireddy's, extensive training and expertise in the field made me travel, such a long distance. I am very happy with the outcome, appreciate of Dr.Singireddy and his staff's help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr.Singireddy and his staff were amazing,from my 1st appointment they were very attentive.. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I have been to many vein clinics in the past for spider veins. Dr. Singeretty is THE best!! I first went to him 3 years ago. He got all the smallest veins that others could not. I went back today only second time with him. It hardly hurt at all. Even though I have the nylons on right now I know he did a excellent job! I won’t go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff. After years of being told by my regular Doctors that I didn’t have a problem I finally took matters into my own hands and went to Dr. Singireddy. After 6 procedures my foot is no longer blue and the skin on my ankle once again looks like skin rather than the back of a saddle. If you feel you have a problem I would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and his capable staff to diagnose your problem and fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
Dr. Singireddy is a perfectionist. He is a doctor who has the knowledge and truly cares about his patient. After each procedure, he personally called to ensure the safety and well being of his patient. I would highly recommend Dr.Singireddy and his lovely staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I had varicose vein issues in my leg that required medical treatment (not for cosmetic reasons). The situation was very carefully examined by both the doctor and his assistant using high tech medical equipment. The results and treatment options were clearly explained. My condition required 6 procedures. The last procedure was nearly 3 months ago and the results are completely satisfactory as far as I can tell. The procedures were painless...I even fell asleep during one of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Singirreddy by my family physician for a vascular assessment of my left leg. I couldn't have been more pleased by my visits! The entire experience was exceptional from scheduling to diagnosis and treatment. The medical assistants and the office staff are very knowledgeable and friendly and took complete care of my questions and needs. Most importantly, Dr. Singirreddy is a true professional and resolved my vascular issues in a timely manner. I strongly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukhender Singireddy, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Singireddy. He is meticulous, focused, and extremely skillful. His concern for patient comfort remains constant. My apprehension before starting treatments was gone after the first visit. He and his staff remained attentive throughout my procedures (laser, phlebectomy and injections). I recommend Dr. Singireddy to anyone requiring any type of vein treatment. In my opinion, he is superior. He personally phoned after each procedure to check on me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Singireddy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singireddy treats patients.