Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Female • Age 59

Dr. Choi

Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Enhancement

300 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115

Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Mt Sinai School of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Choi accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Choi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Choi

3.3

Dr. Choi?
Dr. Choi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD
I agree with the other review, I don’t think the negative reviews depict an actual picture of dr Choi. She is an intelligent, skilled dr who really changed our child’s life. Of course every dr asks you why you’re there and what brought you in. She asked us too, then she proceeded to diagnose my child with a type 3 laryngeal cleft that was missed by 5 other ENTs for the past 8 years! She called us after every surgery to check up. I can’t say enough great things about her, life changing sums it up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD?
I am confused by the other reviews on this page as I feel that they do not properly represent Dr. Choi. We have had a wonderful experience with her. She has provided unparalleled support and excellent care for both of my children. She has gone above and beyond to accommodate us, takes the time to always answer emails and calls off hours to check in. The treatment she most recently provided my son has been life changing and we now have a healthy, happy, thriving baby. I cannot thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD?
Did not listen to me. Acted like I did not belong in her office with my child who has obstructive sleep apnea and laryngomalacia after I was told my childs pulmonary doc to follow up with ENT after sleep study.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD?
I had a similar experience as the previous reviewer. Our pediatrician sent us for further testing of my child who has had a year full of strep, tonsillitis and unexplained illnesses and Dr. Choi questioned why I was in her office. Acted bothered by my questions and concerns. Honestly, first negative experience I've had at Children's who I hold in high regards. Maybe she is overworked and in desperate need of a vacation, but was very unprofessional and unpleasant.
Hello, Please accept our apology for your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD?
Awful doctor who does not listen to the concerns of the patient/parent. I went in for an appointment with my child and was given attitude and was very upset when Dr. Choi bullied me out of the office. She absolutely does not listen to the concerns of the parents. I also heard her talking about other patients parents in hallway and how the average wait time for her is about 30 mins and her patients "can wait." I would never reccomend this doctor.
Hello, Please accept our apology for your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD?
Our experience with Dr. Choi has far exceeded our expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sukgi Choi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Choi?

Sukgi S. Choi, M.D. is a graduate of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine (1983). She completed Otolaryngology training at the Mount Sinai Medical Center and Pediatric Otolaryngology training at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. She pr...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Mount Sinai Hospital
1983
Mt Sinai School of Medicine

• Korean

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Choi treats patients.