Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Health First Med Grp Specialty 205 E Nasa Blvd Ste 200 Melbourne, FL 32901 Get Directions
Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD
Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Pachaidee is affiliated with Palm Bay Hospital, Holmes Regional Medical Center and Viera Hospital.

Dr. Pachaidee's Experience

See how Dr. Pachaidee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pachaidee

Dr. Pachaidee accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Pachaidee is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pachaidee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pachaidee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pachaidee to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Pachaidee's Performance
in Palm Bay, FL |
She always understands love her .Has Great staff !!!!!
in Melbourne, Florida |
Knowledgeable, up to date on modern implementations. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. The Doctors Office sent me the paperwork prior to my appointment saving a lot of unnecessary time filling out forms. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who's looking for a five star doctor in rheumatology.
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee is a very competent and insightful physician. I started seeing her because of pains in my joints. She was careful in her diagnosis, sending me for much blood work until we confirmed my rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. Pachaidee then started me on a very conservative regiment of medication and physical therapy. My condition has greatly improved. She continues to follow up to be sure that progress continues. She is easily accessible and available to answer my questions and concerns.
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee is a fantastic person to have as my physician. She is so kind and communicative. She takes time to listen and assess your problem. She also considers pricing when prescribing medications and additional treatments. Her office staff is very helpful in scheduling my appointments around my work-(thank you Karen). Tonya is a delight as well as the rest of the staff and make my visit as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Paichaidee!!!!
Melbourne, FL |
Before going to Dr. Pachaidee, my RA symptoms were not being managed properly. I had a lot of joint pain. Dr. Pachaidee has been able to get my symptoms under control and I'm able to be more active. It's really helped my state of mind and quality of life. I'm so thankful I found her!
Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr Pachaidee is a Godsend. I have been her patient for several years, since she diagnosed my rare autoimmune condition. I have been suffering for twenty years before the correct diagnosis. I am now back on my feet, and though I no longer live in the immediate area I am continuing to go to her.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee diagnosed my serious problem with Polymyalgia Rhumatica on my first visit and started me on the road to recovery immediately. Two other Doctors in the six weeks before her did not identify the problem.
Indialantic, FL |
Quickly diagnosed my problem. Sent me for lab tests that confirmed the diagnosis. Prescribed medications that fixed it. Feeling great again!
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee misdiagnosed me with fibromyalgia after briefly reviewing my records and dismissing my symptoms because labs were negative for autoimmune disease. She said she doesn't treat fibromyalgia and to go back to my provider. After having continued UDCTD symptoms, I got a second consultation from the Rheumotolgy team at USF in Tampa and received a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. It was worth the drive to get great care from expert specialists in the field.
in Palm Bay |
Dr. Pachaidee diagnosed my husband with severe RA and after years of treatment with medications costing thousands of dollars each infusion, we find out he does not have severe RA. He has been off the medications for some time and is much better. Remicaide, Rituxin and other dangerous medications were prescribed and administered for no reason other than possible kickbacks to the doctor. Whenever I would question her, she became angry and belligerent. Stoped these drugs, condition improved!
in Melbourne, FL |
After several years as a patient with Dr. Pachaidee, I was told her diagnosis appears to have been incorrect. This despite my chronic pain and long term prescribing of high risk medications. I have lost my confidence in Dr Pachaidee and will no longer be seeing her.
Have you seen Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD?
Are you Dr. Pachaidee?

Compare Dr. Pachaidee

Dr. Pachaidee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Pachaidee has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pachaidee's Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Gout
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vasculitis

George Washington School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Pachaidee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pachaidee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology