Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD

Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Pachaidee is affiliated with Palm Bay Hospital, Holmes Regional Medical Center and Viera Hospital.

205 E Nasa Blvd Ste 200

Melbourne, FL 32901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Pachaidee

See how frequently Dr. Pachaidee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Bone Disorders
Low Back Pain

Dr. Pachaidee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Amyloidosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

• George Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Pachaidee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pachaidee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pachaidee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pachaidee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pachaidee to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Pachaidee's Performance
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr Pacaidee is very caring. She is excellent in diagnosing patient’s problems/illness and providing the right treatment. She is thorough in explaining in use of medications, side effects and any information needed for patient’s treatment. She is very empathetic and is the best in the area and I will highly recommend her..
in Palm Bay |
Dr. Pachaidee is a unique doctor in that she thinks about the entire health picture, stays on top of medical innovations, listens, shares, even laughs with me. My Rheu. Dr. in NC was old school. Dr. Pachaidee is new school and a breath of fresh air. She even saved my hair, which grew back in with lovely curls, when she was teaming with my pulmonologist to find causes for my unexpected lung problems. Excellent in joint/autoimmune disease treatment.. Great staff. Caring. I highly recommend her.
in Palm Bay, FL |
She is a real good doctor and I have been with her for 5 years. I would recommend her highly for all your patient needs. Claudia Munson
in Satellite Beach, FL |
Dr Pachaidee is compassionate and a very understanding doctor. She gives tender loving care. Thank you so much for all your help with my treatments. She will be missed very much. Great things are in store for you as you leave us. Linda Burch, patient
in Grant FL |
Dr Pachaidee is a wonderful Dr. She has always listened carefully to what I say and worked with me when ever I expressed an opinion on my health care. I will greatly miss her. The care she provided has made such a difference in my quality of life.
in Melbourne, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Pachaidee for approximately 5-6 years for RA and PsA. I have very complex issues with genetic defects, multiple joint replacements. Dr. Pachaidee was instrumental and proactive in assisting me with acquiring my biologic medication and disability. She worked hard to keep my pain to a minimum, coordinated with Orthopedic Surgeons for surgeries to my hands and elbows. Always concerned about my blood work and effects of my medications. I could not asks for a better doctor.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee is an excellent doctor who listens to her patients, explains diseases, disorders and treatment in a thorough manner and provides excellent treatment.. She is very pleasant person who spends adequate time to take care of her patients. She has successfully treated members of our family for arthritis,, depression, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee problems. I strongly recommend her for anyone needing rheumatology services.
in Satellite Beach, FL |
I would recommend her to anyone who needs a rheumatologist she's very compassionate understanding and explains everything I will miss her thank you so much Dr. pachaidee good luck in your new area thank you Barbara Trainor
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee is an excellent Rheumatologist. I know when I have an appointment with her she will take the time to listen to what is going on with me and provide the proper diagnose or change to my regiment to help me to have a manageable active lifestyle to live with my RA. She has helped me to understand my illness so I am no longer in denial and take my meds as I need to!!! I will miss her, Rarely do you find a doctor so in tune with her patients!!!
Dr. Pachaidee is an excellent Rheumatologist. She listens, never makes you feel rushed and thinks outside the box what is best for you, as a patient. I will miss her, since she is the best doctor I have had for my RA since moving here 17 years ago.
in Melbourne, FL |
Excellent bedside manner. Above all, she takes the time to LISTEN attentively; she is very approachable, thoughtful and considerate. Strongly recommend!
in Satellite Beach, FL |
An excellent and personnel Doctor. Takes the time to listen and advise patient. Highly recommend.
in Titusville, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Pachaidee for nearly 20 years. She is a excellent Dr. who shows .up to date knowledge of rheumatoid arthritis. She shows compassion and makes sure she has given you the best treatment for your condition and stage of your disease.
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee is friendly, knowledgeable and not only listens to your concerns, she makes sure your questions are answered. I would recommend her and her office to anyone looking for great care.
in Palm Bay, FL |
She always understands love her .Has Great staff !!!!!
in Melbourne, Florida |
Knowledgeable, up to date on modern implementations. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. The Doctors Office sent me the paperwork prior to my appointment saving a lot of unnecessary time filling out forms. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who's looking for a five star doctor in rheumatology.
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee is a very competent and insightful physician. I started seeing her because of pains in my joints. She was careful in her diagnosis, sending me for much blood work until we confirmed my rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. Pachaidee then started me on a very conservative regiment of medication and physical therapy. My condition has greatly improved. She continues to follow up to be sure that progress continues. She is easily accessible and available to answer my questions and concerns.
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee is a fantastic person to have as my physician. She is so kind and communicative. She takes time to listen and assess your problem. She also considers pricing when prescribing medications and additional treatments. Her office staff is very helpful in scheduling my appointments around my work-(thank you Karen). Tonya is a delight as well as the rest of the staff and make my visit as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Paichaidee!!!!
Melbourne, FL |
Before going to Dr. Pachaidee, my RA symptoms were not being managed properly. I had a lot of joint pain. Dr. Pachaidee has been able to get my symptoms under control and I'm able to be more active. It's really helped my state of mind and quality of life. I'm so thankful I found her!
Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr Pachaidee is a Godsend. I have been her patient for several years, since she diagnosed my rare autoimmune condition. I have been suffering for twenty years before the correct diagnosis. I am now back on my feet, and though I no longer live in the immediate area I am continuing to go to her.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee diagnosed my serious problem with Polymyalgia Rhumatica on my first visit and started me on the road to recovery immediately. Two other Doctors in the six weeks before her did not identify the problem.
Indialantic, FL |
Quickly diagnosed my problem. Sent me for lab tests that confirmed the diagnosis. Prescribed medications that fixed it. Feeling great again!
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Pachaidee misdiagnosed me with fibromyalgia after briefly reviewing my records and dismissing my symptoms because labs were negative for autoimmune disease. She said she doesn't treat fibromyalgia and to go back to my provider. After having continued UDCTD symptoms, I got a second consultation from the Rheumotolgy team at USF in Tampa and received a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. It was worth the drive to get great care from expert specialists in the field.
in Palm Bay |
Dr. Pachaidee diagnosed my husband with severe RA and after years of treatment with medications costing thousands of dollars each infusion, we find out he does not have severe RA. He has been off the medications for some time and is much better. Remicaide, Rituxin and other dangerous medications were prescribed and administered for no reason other than possible kickbacks to the doctor. Whenever I would question her, she became angry and belligerent. Stoped these drugs, condition improved!
in Melbourne, FL |
After several years as a patient with Dr. Pachaidee, I was told her diagnosis appears to have been incorrect. This despite my chronic pain and long term prescribing of high risk medications. I have lost my confidence in Dr Pachaidee and will no longer be seeing her.
Have you seen Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee, MD?
Are you Dr. Pachaidee?