Dr. Sujatha Ramakrishna, MD

PsychiatryFemaleAge 55

Dr. Ramakrishna
2600 S El Camino Real San Mateo, CA 94403

Dr. Sujatha Ramakrishna, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in San Mateo, CA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Baylor University medical school in 1992. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ramakrishna to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Ramakrishna's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ramakrishna accepts

Dr. Ramakrishna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ramakrishna

1.0

Dr. Ramakrishna

She has put my life at risk with her careless choices. My previous doctor find the right medications that worked for me. He retired and had to deal with her. She took me off my meds that helped, made excuses about it and put me on things that were harming me and when I told her this she just got angry at me like I was the problem, then she raised her voice at me and was rude, she doesn't listen or care to even try to understand. She was recommended to follow the treatment as the previous doctor but that went out the window. She has not helped me but only put me in distress and put my mental health in such a state where it became an emergency. Go to her if you want to get accused of being a liar and get screamed at.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Amanda – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sujatha Ramakrishna, MD?
I would NEVER recommend anyone see her. She refuses to follow treatment plans and puts patients mental health at risk. My child was under care with a higher level care psychiatrist and he retired. She was recommended and when she reviewed his treatments and care she refused to follow and didn’t want my child medicated at all. His treatments had been stable for close to a year. Stopping these types of treatments cold can cause mental health breakdown. I am a nurse and well educated on this. I filed a complaint with medical board.
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sujatha Ramakrishna, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ramakrishna?

• Psychiatry