Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD

Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD

Gynecology  |
Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Woburn, MA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Read her story

800 W Cummings Park Ste 2550

Woburn, MA 01801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Rajan

See how frequently Dr. Rajan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Rajan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Rajan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rajan "I have the privilege of saying that my professional life is truly fulfilling. Everyday, I am amazed by the difference that we as urogynecologists can make in improving the quality of life of women. "

This content was provided by Dr. Rajan "REMAIN ACTIVE, ENJOY LIFE, and REGAIN CONFIDENCE. Our goal is to provide you the highest quality care coupled with friendly and excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you.

If you suffer from urinary leakage, you are not alone. At our center we are committed to enabling and empowering women to remain active and continue doing activities that they love to do.

Our center is among a small group of practices that specializes exclusively in the care of women with pelvic floor disorders like urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control), overactive bladder, and vaginal prolapse The practice was founded by Dr Rajan, who was trained at Brigham and Women's Hospital,Harvard Medical School and she has extensive experience in the field of Urogynecology. We use cutting edge technologies for the evaluation and treatment of urinary problems in women and customize a plan that fits your needs. "

• Gynecology

• Bedwetting
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Posterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary Urgency

• Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Madras Med Coll
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Harvard Physician Leadership Program
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Rajan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rajan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajan to family and friends
Dr. Rajan Says:

"I'd like to thank my patients who have taken the time to provide feedback about their experience under my care. Your testimonials and reviews are greatly appreciated!"

Dr. Rajan's Performance
in Reading, MA |
Always feel very comfortable and confident in her diagnosis.
Dr. Rajan is very kind. She is very helpful with whatever problem I have
in Wilmington, MA |
Two years ago, at 58, Dr. Rajan did a urethral sling on me. My life has completely changed! No more leaking or accidents. Dr Rajan and her staff are the utmost in professional care. She listens so well, takes whatever time is needed with you and always ensures I understand.what she is saying. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Rajan and her practice!!! Thank you!!!
in Melrose, Mass |
Excellent rapport. Teaches Problems at patient level Very professional and caring
in Smithfield, RI |
Dr. Rajan is professional and also very warm and caring. I have been her patient for more than ten years. With my particular issues, I would trust no one else. Having been her surgical patient, I continue to feel confident in her expertise, I also feel that she sees me as a whole person and not only as a patient.
in Winchester, MA |
Dr Rajan is very professional, pleasant, and easy to talk with. She always explains everything to me so that I fully understand what I am being treated for.
in Wales |
I drove 75 mi to see Dr Rajan after researching urogynocologis in the area. I was unable to get an appmnt locally with specialists in W Mass for at least 3+ months & didn't want to wait. The commute was worth it it. She diagnosed my cond quickly and spent a lot of time explaining what it was, what most likely caused it and and what I could to do to address it. Hopefully I will be able to avoid surg by following her advice. I chose her based on reviews from other pts & hope this rvw helps other
in Billerica, MA |
I especially like Dr. Rajan because she is so knowledgeable, listens well and addresses any of my concerns on my level. She has a contagious smile and leaves me feeling positive about my well-being. She looks me in the eye when speaking or listening. I like her!
in Billerica, MA |
Doctor Rajan is patient and caring. I had urine tension after birth and was terrified. She gave me good suggestions and explained my medical conditions very well. I felt really comfortable seeing her. She’s professional and knowledgeable. She even called us on a Saturday to treat an urgent issue.
in Stoneham, MA |
My sister is a special needs 55 year old woman. She has an extremely low tolerance for any type of procedures. Dr Rajan showed excellent patience ,sensitivity and compassion towards my sister. I would highly recommend her
North Andover |
I recommend Dr. Rajan very highly. She addressed my concerns directly in a very kind and professional manner. The remedy that she recommended has given me my life back!! I am so happy that I found her.
in Woburn, MA |
Dr Rahman is personal, professional and so kind. She's a great listener and makes you feel so at ease.
in Stoneham, MA |
Dr. Rajan was very personable. She took tome to get to know me & understand my issues. I would recommend her practice to others
in Stoneham , Ma |
The dr is wonderful but I waited 1 hr and 20 minutes to see her.
in Stoneham, MA |
A very kind and compassionate doctor that takes the time to listen to your concerns...
in Hingham, MA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Rajan to my family & friends! She took a lot of time listening to me & examining me. She has a caring bedside manner. She did surgery on me 10 years ago when she was at Brighams & Woman's Hospital and I had excellent results. She has since moved her practice to Woburn and I live on the South Shore but it was worth it to me to drive an hour to see her.
in Saugus, MA |
Dr. Rajan was very professional, very warm, friendly and comforting. Also her staff was exceptional.
in NH |
Dr. Rajan was fantastic!!!! She explained the various ways of treatment and was very clear about the correct plan of action for me. I would highly recommend her!!!!
Reading, MA |
Dr Rajan is always ready for my appointments - it is clear that she has reviewed my history and has a set of pertinent questions to ask, ascertaining my current status. She is very thorough.
in Wilmington. MA |
If you are looking for a doctor that has a sincere and genuine interest in your health look no further than Dr. Rajan. From the ease of making appointments, the pleasant way you are greeted at the desk, and literally no wait. Then the doctor sees you and puts all your concerns at ease. She was my surgeon and continues to be my doctor. I cannot recommend her enough.
Newburyport, MA |
Dr. Rajan is very easy to talk to. She takes her time speaking with me so I don't feel intimidated. She let me know my options for uterine prolapse. She uses a conservative approach. I would highly recommend her for any gynological problems
in Reading, MA |
Dr. Rajan, is a very kind caring doctor, I highly recommend her. She takes time to talk to you and listens to your concerns. I've had bladder issues for years and no doctor could help, then Dr. Rajan was recommended to me and has helped me.
in Stoneham, MA |
Dr. Rajan is wonderful. Her knowledge put me at ease. Very kind and gentle. I have had an ongoing issue that Dr. Rajan was able to diagnose and help me better deal with.
Boston, MA |
Dr. Rajan Was so nice and profession. I had an uncomfortable time talking about my problem but she put me at ease.
Methuen, MA |
Dr. Rajan is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about her. She diagnosed my problem immediately and has alleviated any fears I may have had. She is so kind and personable. I only wish she was my primary care doctor. Her office staff is very nice and accomodating also. When I needed to see her for the first time due to issues I was having, they fit me in the very next day. Cannot say enough how wonderful she is!
in Lynnfield, MA |
i felt at ease with Dr Rajan She was very knowledgeable about my condition and explained it to me
in Woburn, MA |
Excellent experience. I think we are now on the right track. Feeling hopeful.
in Chelmsford ma |
She is great and her staff is very nice
in Saugus, MA |
Dr Rajan and her staff are wonderful! Kind, caring, and very efficient! ! It is a relief to know that we have such an excellent doctor here in the Winchester group and that there is an answer to this condition that so many women experience!! At Last , after years of living with my issues, help is on the horizon!
in Billerica, MA |
Dr. Rajan and her staff are Great! I felt comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. She is gentle, easy to talk to, she cares and takes all the time needed to educate you on the procedures, next steps. Offers options, schedules all appointments. Highly recommended.
Boston area |
In a word-Excellent! She has improved my life 100%. She is kind, companionate, and skilled. It is rare to find her combination of spectacular skill and bedside manner in one specialist. Highly recommended.
in Wethersfield, CT |
Dr. Raman is the kindest, most respectful, and reassuring doctor! I was blessed to have been referred to her.
in Woburn, MA |
Dr. Rajan is very sensitive, thorough, very helpful, answers questions, gives her time & attention to her patients. Very clean office, friendly personnel working there.
Nashua, NH |
My experience has been excellent, Dr. Rajan and her staff are kind, compassionate, professional, and excellent in their professions. I appreciate their good work and their care for each patient.
Butler, PA |
She is very compassionate and caring. And we are so glad we found her
in Middleton Ma |
I would absolutely recommend dr. RAJAN to my family and friends she was so kind THOROUGH and had a plan in place to help me
in Woburn, MA |
It was very awkward to meet Dr. Rajan for the first time being half naked. Also, having to wait seated on the examination table for half an hour was very uncomfortable. Sitting on the chair without a towel to cover the chair did not seem like an option. Please change my preferred pharmacy to Walgreen at 625 Main street. Thank you. Ulla Slonicki uslonicki@verizon.net
Mattapan, MA |
Dr Rajan is a caring Doctor. She is a true professional and very dedicated to her patients. I would highly recommend her !
in Reading, MA |
Dr. Rajan has the ability to make you feel at ease. She is patient and encourages questions. She doesn't urge measures which may be necessary at some point but not urgent. I've experienced many doctors in my rather long life and she is right there at the top!
in Woburn, MA |
Dr. Rajan is AWESOME! She takes the time to listen to you, do a thorough exam and treat! Probably one of the best doctors I have come into contact with EVER! I have already recommended her to a friend and would highly recommend her! Her staff is awesome too! Very friendly! It's so common to find a doctor's office that either the doctor is great, but the staff is not, or vice versa, not here! They are all wonderful and friendly!
Malden, MA |
I really liked the doctor. She was very informative and discussed what we needed to do thoroughly. Unfortunately the room was not totally prepped when I got in there. The pad I was to sit on was on the counter. After having my exam and standing up, the thin paper was firmly attached to my rear end. It was nasty!
in Woburn Ma |
Dr Rajan is kind, gentle, caring. I have every confidence in her diagnosis and treatment.
in Tewksbury, MA |
Dr. Rajan is thorough and very pleasant. She makes me feel comfortable and fully explains everything to you at each visit. She takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have. I am very pleased to have been referred to Dr. Rajan.
in Reading, MA |
I have recommended many of my like age friends to see Dr. Rajan. Interestingly many have not known of her services and I gladly tell them. I am grateful to have her as my doctor!
Tewksbury, MA |
Very pleasant environment, Dr. Rajan is easy to talk with and very thorough. Definitely recommend her to family or friends.
North Billerica, MA |
I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr Rajan and her staff. Everyone is very kind and responsive to questions. If I have called or emailed my questions were answered promptly and calls returned quickly. I have never had to schedule an urgent appointment. Dr Rajan is very caring and gentle. She is very thorough in her exams and in explaining procedures and answering questions.
in Byfield,Ma.01922 |
I wrote a review on http. a few mins. ago. I first went 2 Sujatha years ago @ the Brigham+Womens Hosp. in Boston,+ have been looking for her since. I was so Happy 2 find her again, she was + still is a VERY HUMANE + CARING PERSON now, as when I 1ST. went 2 her years ago. ALL DR'S should be as nice as she was + still is! Sincerely, Carolyn DiGiovanni
Swampscott, MA |
Dr. Rajan is by far one of the best specialists I have seen. She is intelligent, well trained and has a phenomenal bedside manner that is hard to match. Most importantly, she takes time to answer patient questions and explain things in a way that is easy to understand. Her office is well run and her staff is professional.
in Reading, MA |
After two months of an incorrect diagnosis, Dr. Rajan figured out the problem very quickly and I am so happy to finally know what it is and feel very confident about Dr Rajan.
in Lawrence, MA |
Dr. Rajan is by far one of the smartest physicians I have and believe me. She is so knowledgeable in so many areas of medicine. Dr. Rajan makes her patients feel most comfortable. Her office is meticulous and her staff is very welcoming.
Have you seen Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD?
Are you Dr. Rajan?