Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD

Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD is a gynecology specialist in Woburn, MA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Madras Med Coll in 1995 and specializes in gynecology, pelvic reconstruction surgery, and more.Read her story

800 W Cummings Park Ste 2550

Woburn, MA 01801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Rajan

See how frequently Dr. Rajan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Rajan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Rajan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rajan "I have the privilege of saying that my professional life is truly fulfilling. Everyday, I am amazed by the difference that we as urogynecologists can make in improving the quality of life of women. "

This content was provided by Dr. Rajan "REMAIN ACTIVE, ENJOY LIFE, and REGAIN CONFIDENCE. Our goal is to provide you the highest quality care coupled with friendly and excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you.

If you suffer from urinary leakage, you are not alone. At our center we are committed to enabling and empowering women to remain active and continue doing activities that they love to do.

Our center is among a small group of practices that specializes exclusively in the care of women with pelvic floor disorders like urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control), overactive bladder, and vaginal prolapse The practice was founded by Dr Rajan, who was trained at Brigham and Women's Hospital,Harvard Medical School and she has extensive experience in the field of Urogynecology. We use cutting edge technologies for the evaluation and treatment of urinary problems in women and customize a plan that fits your needs. "

• Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Madras Med Coll
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Harvard Physician Leadership Program
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Rajan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rajan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajan to family and friends

Dr. Rajan's Performance

Dr. Rajan Says:
"

"I'd like to thank my patients who have taken the time to provide feedback about their experience under my care. Your testimonials and reviews are greatly appreciated!"

"

Dr Rajan is the kindest doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. She explains everything clearly and spends the time needed to understand what is happening.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rajan made me feel at ease. I was very nervous about my appointment. I would definitely recommend Dr Rajan. She answered all my questions and listened to my concerns
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rajan is the first physician who treated my problem and had positive results. She is extremely competent and willing to spend time with you. Also the dread of going to my gyn disappeared after the first visit. I travel from GA to see her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rajan is the best!!! She always puts me at ease and I have absolute confidence in her. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a gynecologist or advice. A very friendly atmosphere in the waiting room and very nice staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rajan is very caring and informative.
Are you Dr. Rajan?