Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD

Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD

Gynecology | Female | 44 years old

51 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

REMAIN ACTIVE, ENJOY LIFE, and REGAIN CONFIDENCE. Our goal is to provide you the highest quality care coupled with friendly and excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you. If you suffer from urinary leakage, you are not alone. At our center we are committed to enabling and empowering women to remain active and continue doing activities that they love to do. Our center is among a small group of practices that specializes exclusively in the care of women with pelvic floor disorders like urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control), overactive bladder, and vaginal prolapse The practice was founded by Dr Rajan, who was trained at Brigham and Women's Hospital,Harvard Medical School and she has extensive experience in the field of Urogynecology. We use cutting edge technologies for the evaluation and treatment of urinary problems in women and customize a plan that fits your needs.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Rajan's Experience

See how Dr. Rajan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rajan

Dr. Rajan accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rajan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rajan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajan to family and friends
Dr. Rajan Says:

"I'd like to thank my patients who have taken the time to provide feedback about their experience under my care. Your testimonials and reviews are greatly appreciated!"

Dr. Rajan's Performance
Mattapan, MA |
Dr Rajan is a caring Doctor. She is a true professional and very dedicated to her patients. I would highly recommend her !
in Reading, MA |
Dr. Rajan has the ability to make you feel at ease. She is patient and encourages questions. She doesn't urge measures which may be necessary at some point but not urgent. I've experienced many doctors in my rather long life and she is right there at the top!
in Woburn, MA |
Dr. Rajan is AWESOME! She takes the time to listen to you, do a thorough exam and treat! Probably one of the best doctors I have come into contact with EVER! I have already recommended her to a friend and would highly recommend her! Her staff is awesome too! Very friendly! It's so common to find a doctor's office that either the doctor is great, but the staff is not, or vice versa, not here! They are all wonderful and friendly!
Malden, MA |
I really liked the doctor. She was very informative and discussed what we needed to do thoroughly. Unfortunately the room was not totally prepped when I got in there. The pad I was to sit on was on the counter. After having my exam and standing up, the thin paper was firmly attached to my rear end. It was nasty!
in Woburn Ma |
Dr Rajan is kind, gentle, caring. I have every confidence in her diagnosis and treatment.
in Tewksbury, MA |
Dr. Rajan is thorough and very pleasant. She makes me feel comfortable and fully explains everything to you at each visit. She takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have. I am very pleased to have been referred to Dr. Rajan.
in Reading, MA |
I have recommended many of my like age friends to see Dr. Rajan. Interestingly many have not known of her services and I gladly tell them. I am grateful to have her as my doctor!
Tewksbury, MA |
Very pleasant environment, Dr. Rajan is easy to talk with and very thorough. Definitely recommend her to family or friends.
North Billerica, MA |
I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr Rajan and her staff. Everyone is very kind and responsive to questions. If I have called or emailed my questions were answered promptly and calls returned quickly. I have never had to schedule an urgent appointment. Dr Rajan is very caring and gentle. She is very thorough in her exams and in explaining procedures and answering questions.
in Byfield,Ma.01922 |
I wrote a review on http. a few mins. ago. I first went 2 Sujatha years ago @ the Brigham+Womens Hosp. in Boston,+ have been looking for her since. I was so Happy 2 find her again, she was + still is a VERY HUMANE + CARING PERSON now, as when I 1ST. went 2 her years ago. ALL DR'S should be as nice as she was + still is! Sincerely, Carolyn DiGiovanni
in Woburn |
Dr. Rajan is very thorough and friendly!!
Swampscott, MA |
Dr. Rajan is by far one of the best specialists I have seen. She is intelligent, well trained and has a phenomenal bedside manner that is hard to match. Most importantly, she takes time to answer patient questions and explain things in a way that is easy to understand. Her office is well run and her staff is professional.
in Reading, MA |
After two months of an incorrect diagnosis, Dr. Rajan figured out the problem very quickly and I am so happy to finally know what it is and feel very confident about Dr Rajan.
in Lawrence, MA |
Dr. Rajan is by far one of the smartest physicians I have and believe me. She is so knowledgeable in so many areas of medicine. Dr. Rajan makes her patients feel most comfortable. Her office is meticulous and her staff is very welcoming.
in Danvers, MA |
All of my visits have been the same: Whether she is rushed or not, her time with you is the same. She makes you feel she has no other demands on her time and your problem is all that matters to her. She sits and takes the time to listen. She also hears what you are saying. I would recommend Dr Rajan to anyone.
Consult w Dr. Rajan: Professional and respectful, but also warm and a good listener. Efficient and courteous office personnel
in Reading, MA |
Dr. Rajan is one of the most compassionate doctors I have....her caring manner always contributes to a non-intimidating visit for me. She and her staff have my highest recommendation.
in MA |
Dr. Reagan explained everything step by step very clearly. Very nice staff also.
Wilmington, MA |
Dr Rajan is always up-to-date on my condition when she enters the examining room. She's an excellent listener
Great customer service, Dr Rajaniemi is very gentle
in Wakefield, MA |
Many elements add to patient comfort and confidence. All of these I found in Dr. Rajan's practice: Patient exam room was spotless and organized. No clutter. Medical instruments were covered (a small thing, but meant something to me). Dr. Rajan did not rush our visit. While Dr. Rajan is the expert, she asked a lot of questions which made me feel like a co-partner in my treatment. Waiting room was also spotless. Receptionist was friendly and helpful. I've recommended Dr. Rajan to my friends.
Woburn, MA |
Dr Rajan is a kind and caring professional. She takes the time needed to listen to her patients concerns and address them. She is thorough and gets results. I would highly recommend Dr. Rajan.
in Wakefield, MA |
Dr. Rajan is so sweet and understanding. She has helped me immensely. I loved that she didn't automatically go to medicine to help me with my problem. She taught me ways to fix it.
in Reading, MA |
I was completely comfortable speaking with Dr.Rajan l left feeling very informed about my issue. Thank you
in Middleton, MA |
Dr. Rajan is not only a skilled surgeon and physician, but someone you can easily talk to about your concerns and worries. She is easy to talk to and extremely pleasant.
in Methuen, MA |
Excellent bedside manner. Very attentive to my needs! Great listener and knew exactly how to treat!
in Andover, MA |
Very kind and sensitive regarding medical issues. She is not quick to suggest surgery but instead we look and trial all other options first. The decision for surgery is not an easy one for anyone to make. She is an A+ surgeon - her OR staff hold her in very high esteem. I work also at WH, taking care of her patients in the recovery room. They consistently tell me they 'love' her as their MD, which is why I decided to consult her for myself.
in MA |
Dr. Rajan was wonderful. I felt completely at ease meeting her for the first time. She was very informative and answered any of my concerns with compassion. I would highly recommend her.
in Woburn, MA |
Excellent bedside manner. Very attentive to the needs of my mom (medical and memory related)
Have you seen Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD?
Are you Dr. Rajan?

Dr. Rajan says...

I have the privilege of saying that my professional life is truly fulfilling. Everyday, I am amazed by the difference that we as urogynecologists can make in improving the quality of life of women.

Dr. Rajan's Care Philosophy

REMAIN ACTIVE, ENJOY LIFE, and REGAIN CONFIDENCE. Our goal is to provide you the highest quality care coupled with friendly and excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you.

Our center is among a small group of practices that specializes exclusively in the care of women with pelvic floor disorders like urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control), overactive bladder, and vaginal prolapse The practice was founded by Dr Rajan, who was trained at Brigham and Women's Hospital,Harvard Medical School and she has extensive experience in the field of Urogynecology. We use cutting edge technologies for the evaluation and treatment of urinary problems in women and customize a plan that fits your needs.

Mission:

Our mission is to provide high quality, patient centered care, in a warm and compassionate manner.

Dr Rajan is a board certified Ob/Gyn who has completed additional training in Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery at Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. She continued her practice at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, and was a clinical instructor at Harvard Medical School. Dr Rajan is well known for her considerable knowledge and skill, and in staying updated with the latest technological advancements in her field.

Conditions we treat:

• Urinary incontinence - Leakage or dripping of urine without bladder control
  • Overactive bladder -frequent urination and a strong desire to urinate often
  • Excessive nighttime urination
  • Voiding difficulty
  • Frequent urinary tract infections
  • Dryness of the vagina and pain
  • Prolapse of uterus, vagina, or bladder (protrusionof the uterus or vaginal walls)
  • Bladder pain syndromes or Interstital cystitis

Dr. Rajan says...

Dr Rajan is board certifies in Urogynecology, Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics Gynecology. She has been practicing as a urogynecologist for over 10 years and offers non surgical and minimally invasive surgical options: pessary care, bladder sling, and vaginal prolapse surgery.

Dr. Rajan says...

Dr. Rajan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Rajan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rajan's Board Certifications

• Perimenopause
  • Posterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary Urgency

Completed in 2006

• Other Education
    Harvard Physician Leadership Program

Completed in 2008

Dr. Rajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology