Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Suhail Khoury, MD
Dr. Suhail Khoury, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Khoury is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Khoury Medical

3231 Gulf Gate Dr Ste 101

Sarasota, FL 34231

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Khoury

Dr. Khoury's Experience

Dr. Khoury's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Khoury does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema

• William Beaumont Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA
    Other Education | Completed 1982
  • Wayne State University-Ph.D.
    Other Education | Completed 1980

Dr. Khoury has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khoury has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khoury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khoury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khoury's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khoury to family and friends
Dr. Khoury's Performance
in Saradota, FL |
I was referred by a friend to Dr. Khoury and I can NOT thank her enough. Dr. Khoury is amazing. He took his time getting to know me and my lifestyle before a very complete exam. Great bedside manner. It is totally refreshing not being treated like an insurance number and being treated like a person. Thank you Dr. Khoury.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I have found a great doctor among so many duds. He actually cares about his patients, he takes time to listen and diagnose what the problem is, and treatment plans are always "what's best for me". His office staff is also great. All in all, a win for me
in Sarasota, FL |
After 2 visits and 2 easy, non-invasive tests, Dr. Khoury diagnosed my 84 year-old-father correctly and it has changed his quality of life 100%. Dr. Khoury really listens, ask questions and takes time to understand his patient's struggles and goals. For 5+ years, my father's PCP, cardio, gastro and pain management docs did not uncover what Dr. Khoury did in 2 visits. He is simultaneously direct and to- the-point & compassionate and caring.
in Venice, FL |
Dr Khoury is a wonderful and caring physician. He takes the time to listen and evaluate. I recently received skillful medical care under the doctors supervision. He understood my condition and was able to get me on the road to recovery. Thank you Dr. Khoury
in Sarasota, FL |
You won't find a better, more knowledgeable Doctor in Sarasota that will spend the time with you that Dr. Khoury spends. Especially if you have been to any Doctor in any of the groups here in Sarasota. The wait time, the time it takes to make an appointment and then the amount of time that any of these Doctors have to give you is unacceptable to me and it should be to you. Janet actually answers the phone when you call and you don't have to wait weeks for an appointment.
in Sarasota, FL |
Fantastic, knowledgable and the best doctor I have ever seen.
in Sarasota, FL |
As a patient of Dr. Khoury for 20+ years, I heartily recommend him to anyone who wants professional and empathetic care. He treats people as human beings and makes them feel his care for them encompasses medical, physical and emotional aspects. If warranted, he provides options, allowing patients to make reasonable choices for their current and future well-being As a personal aside, a decade ago he headed a team of physicians who saved my life when a critical illness occurred.
in Bradenton, FL |
When Doctor Khoury retired I was devastated. I can not say enough good things about this man. He is so kind and really caring, to say nothing of his expertise in all areas of any medical problem I have ever presented to him. I am from the Boston area. I never thought I would find a doctor in Florida that could compare to the medical care I was used to. He so far exceeds any hope I had . I am so very thankful that he has returned to us. I would recommend him highly to each and every person
in Sarasota, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Khoury for 20 years and he's the best Dr.in Sarasota & Manatee counties
in Bradenton, FL |
For many years I had been a completely satisfied patient of Dr. Khoury, so when he retired I tried other physicians. when I discovered he had started his new practice, I immediately became his patient again. I highly recommend him to everyone, as he is an extremely ethical man who takes his time with his patients as he understands their concerns. His diagnostic skills are excellent and his medical knowledge is complemented by his years of experience. One could not be in better hands!
in Punta Gorda, FL 33950 |
Choosing Dr. Khoury as my Primary Care provider was the best health decision that I've made in many years. He immediately made me feel comfortable, and took the time to ensure I understood all of his questions and that he understood my responses to be able to properly assess and manage my particular needs. In this day and age, it's a rarity to find this quality of care, I highly recommend choosing Dr. Khoury for your healthcare needs
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Khoury is the most knowledgeable, thorough, caring and ethical physician that I have ever had the pleasure to have treat me. I am so glad that he opened this practice and that I found him again.
Have you seen Dr. Suhail Khoury, MD?
Are you Dr. Khoury?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota

Visit Dr. Khoury

Dr. Khoury accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO