Dr. Suhail A. Khoury, MD

Dr. Suhail A. Khoury, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 66 years old

Khoury Medical

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Khoury specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Sarasota, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Khoury? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Khoury's Experience

85Experience
Match

See how Dr. Khoury's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khoury

Dr. Khoury accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Khoury has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Khoury

Dr. Khoury's Review Details
4.5 based on 28 responses
Experience with Dr. Khoury
Dr. Khoury's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Venice, FL |
Dr Khoury is a wonderful and caring physician. He takes the time to listen and evaluate. I recently received skillful medical care under the doctors supervision. He understood my condition and was able to get me on the road to recovery. Thank you Dr. Khoury
in Sarasota, FL |
You won't find a better, more knowledgeable Doctor in Sarasota that will spend the time with you that Dr. Khoury spends. Especially if you have been to any Doctor in any of the groups here in Sarasota. The wait time, the time it takes to make an appointment and then the amount of time that any of these Doctors have to give you is unacceptable to me and it should be to you. Janet actually answers the phone when you call and you don't have to wait weeks for an appointment.
in Sarasota, FL |
Fantastic, knowledgable and the best doctor I have ever seen.
in Sarasota, FL |
As a patient of Dr. Khoury for 20+ years, I heartily recommend him to anyone who wants professional and empathetic care. He treats people as human beings and makes them feel his care for them encompasses medical, physical and emotional aspects. If warranted, he provides options, allowing patients to make reasonable choices for their current and future well-being As a personal aside, a decade ago he headed a team of physicians who saved my life when a critical illness occurred.
in Bradenton, FL |
When Doctor Khoury retired I was devastated. I can not say enough good things about this man. He is so kind and really caring, to say nothing of his expertise in all areas of any medical problem I have ever presented to him. I am from the Boston area. I never thought I would find a doctor in Florida that could compare to the medical care I was used to. He so far exceeds any hope I had . I am so very thankful that he has returned to us. I would recommend him highly to each and every person
in Sarasota, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Khoury for 20 years and he's the best Dr.in Sarasota & Manatee counties
in Bradenton, FL |
For many years I had been a completely satisfied patient of Dr. Khoury, so when he retired I tried other physicians. when I discovered he had started his new practice, I immediately became his patient again. I highly recommend him to everyone, as he is an extremely ethical man who takes his time with his patients as he understands their concerns. His diagnostic skills are excellent and his medical knowledge is complemented by his years of experience. One could not be in better hands!
in Punta Gorda, FL 33950 |
Choosing Dr. Khoury as my Primary Care provider was the best health decision that I've made in many years. He immediately made me feel comfortable, and took the time to ensure I understood all of his questions and that he understood my responses to be able to properly assess and manage my particular needs. In this day and age, it's a rarity to find this quality of care, I highly recommend choosing Dr. Khoury for your healthcare needs
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Khoury is the most knowledgeable, thorough, caring and ethical physician that I have ever had the pleasure to have treat me. I am so glad that he opened this practice and that I found him again.
Have you seen Dr. Suhail A. Khoury, MD?
Are you Dr. Suhail A. Khoury, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema

Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA

Completed in 1982

Wayne State University-Ph.D.

Completed in 1980

Dr. Khoury has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khoury has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khoury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khoury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Khoury's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Khoury

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Khoury's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Khoury

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients