Dr. Sugene Kim, MD

Dr. Sugene Kim, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Sugene Kim, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Spring, TX. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

4185 Technology Forest Blvd Ste 150

Spring, TX 77381

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Experience

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Kim "Dr. Kim ensures that each of her patients receive a personalized experience, from the initial consultation to surgery, recovery and beyond. Throughout the process, you will feel comfortable knowing that all of your questions and concerns have been addressed in a professional and private manner. Before proceeding with any surgery, Dr. Kim will work with you to come up with a complete program and plan of care based on her education and experience, while respecting your opinions, needs, and goals"

• Plastic Surgery

• Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection

• Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Texas-Md Anderson Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kim's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Dr Kim and all the staff at sgk are amazing! I’ve had breast augmentation, lip injections and botox and have been pleased with all of it!
The Woodlands, TX |
Once I did my research and found Dr. Kim, I knew that she was the MD that I wanted to go to for my breast augmentation. I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice of surgeon. Dr. Kim listened to what I wanted and made terrific suggestions. The surgery was exactly as planned and my recovery time was minimal. As a bonus, the entire staff was accessible, caring and professional throughout the entire process.
Houston, TX |
Excellent surgeon who truly cares about you and takes the time needed to make sure your needs are met.
in Houston, TX |
5 star rating for a 5 star practice! My Botox experience with SKG plastic surgery was phenomenal! From the moment I walked in the front door the front office coordinators kindness went above and beyond. The nurses and patient coordinators were very tentative to answering all my questions. Dr. Kim staff was so calming and gentle; she made me feel very comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I am extremely confident in the outcome of the procedure with the expertise of Dr Kim
in Houston, TX |
Will not go anywhere else, always have the greatest experience at her office with all staff. They make sure you are as comfortable as possible and I could not be happier with my procedure. Looks so natural ( what everyone tells me) and I had zero reactions. Sarah takes wonderful care of me!! Strongly suggest to anyone looking for someone they can tell trust (I am a hard critic)
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Kim kept 7,000.00 of my money when I had to change my appointment and then sent me a nasty registered letter explaining why she had the legal right to do so. Cold as ice, avoid this office.
Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Kim and her staff are amazing! I would highly recommened them.
in Montgomery, TX |
I would definitely use SGK's services again. Office is clean, well ran, convenient and friendly. Thank you!
Spring, TX |
Love her......doesn't try to up sale with things you don't need. Very professional.
in The Woodlands,TX |
Dr. Kim and her beautiful ladies on the staff were amazing! I had thought about a breast augmentation for years and finally decided go to Dr.Kim to discuss the procedure. She was beyond helpful and so assuring. The ladies of SGK were there to explain every step of the procedure and all the way through the healing process. They were always just a phone call away if I had any questions or concerns. I have gained more self confidence and it is all thanks to these lovely ladies. Highly recommended!
in College Station, TX |
Dr Kim is highly qualified and professional
Spring, TX |
Dr. Kim and her staff are the best! They make you feel very comfortable and always give helpful and professional advice.
Houston, TX |
I could not be happier with my results! Dr. Kim is easy to communicate with, understanding and skilled. The staff she has hired reflects her kindness and professional manner. I am so thankful I found her!
in Cypress, TX |
From my initial consultation visit to the procedure and finally my follow up appointments, I've been nothing but blown away with Dr. Kim and her staff. They are all amazing and she did a phenomenal job on my procedure. I would highly recommend her office to anyone considering....
Spring, Texas |
Pam Killian was so patient and informative about receiving my first Botox injections! I was so pleased with the results and look forward to my next visit!
Spring, TX |
Dr. Kim work is amazing and follow up is consistent and much appreciated!!
in Houston, TX |
I have nothing but good things to say about this office. Perfectionism-- this is a desirable trait in nurse performing Botox, filler and Kybella injections. I've had all three and trust me when I say that Rachel, in Sugene Kim's office is your girl. I couldn't have been happier with my results. She sat me down and evaluated what my needs were and made professional recommendations to get the results that I wanted, while making the most of my hard earned dollar. Ask for Rachel.
in Woodlands, TX |
I almost never leave reviews but I was treated so poorly at this office that I found it necessary to do so. This doctor is only after your money, you are nothing more than a chart to these people. They don't care. Save yourself the time and money.
Houston, TX |
Amazing results and wonderful people
in Spring, TX |
My lips are naturally asymmetrical, but the nurses at Dr. Kim's office gave me the most gorgeous, full and natural looking lips you could imagine! I have had them done in the past and no one has every been able to correct the asymmetry. I also had botox done and it was a very smooth and almost painless process! Dr. Kim is so sweet and it is so easy to connect with her because she is a woman! Her office is beautiful too. I didn't have to wait for my appt at all! I will definitely be returning!
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Kim was to perform post-mastectomy breast reconstruction on my wife, who cancelled several days prior so she could get a second opinion on her CANCER SURGERY, ultimately finding a surgical procedure with a less disfiguring outcome. Dr. Kim and staff?s caring and compassionate response was to deny future services, keep our money, force her to find a new plastic surgeon and make her live with cancer for months longer. It?s all about the $$$. Beware their fake smiles and FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!
Have you seen Dr. Sugene Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Visit Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges