Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD

Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. She specializes in cosmetic dermatology, dermatology, and more.Read her story

Schweiger Dermatology - Broadway

1727 Broadway Fl 2

New York, NY 10019

• 1199SEIU
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Connecticare

Dr. Wee's Top Procedures and Conditions

Folliculitis

Dr. Wee treats Folliculitis more than 69% of her peers

Dr. Wee treats this condition more than 69% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Wee treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 9% of her peers

• Melanoma
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rash
  • Skin Tightening
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Dr. Sue Ann Wee, MD is a fellowship-trained and board-certified New York City cosmetic, laser, and general dermatologist practicing at Schweiger Dermatology Group in New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree from Stanford University and her ...

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Dermatology

2007
SkinCarePhysicians of Chestnut Hill
2006
New York University - Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology.
2003

4.4

Dr. Wee?
Dr. Wee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD
I would highly recommend Dr. Wee for any of your general or cosmetic dermatology needs. She is very thorough and efficient, and will answer all questions. I have seen her for both general derm as well as cosmetic. She performed microneedling with subscision and PRP for acne scarring and I was very happy with the results. The explanation of the procedure and expected results were spot on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
I have had both cosmetic and general dermatology procedures done by Dr. Wee and really appreciate the level of knowledge, thoroughness, and approach Dr. Wee took with every issue I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Wee through another dermatologist and she really is the best! She’s very thorough and takes her time answering all of my questions. I’m very cautious about who I use for my botox and fillers and would only ever use Dr. Wee. She has an excellent eye for symmetry and has made subtle but meaningful changes to my face. I have recommended Dr. Wee to all of my friends and family members and can’t say enough good things! I wouldn’t ever go to anyone else for botox or fillers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Wee for Botox treatments for years and the result have always been excellent. She is kind and down to earth, and never pushes treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
Dr. Wee is amazing! She really takes her time and makes you feel like a valued patient. I have had Fraxel done by her and I love how my skin looks now! It has improved so much. I am so happy to have found such a great doctor who is not only very skilled but also friendly and personable. I highly recommend seeing her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
Dr. Wee has been one of the best doctors I've been too. She's very skilled and knowledgeable, and really takes the time to listen and explained to me all my different treatment options. My skin now looks younger and I feel great and confident about my skin! She's an amazing doctor! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a great dermatologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
I have been a patient of DR. Sue Ann Wee's for several years- I absolutely love her! I wanted treatment for wrinkles on my face and neck recently, so went in again recently. She's so kind, and gentle, such a wonderful bed-side manner, and she did an amazing job! My skin looks AMAZING, and feels great as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
I visited Dr. Wee for wrinkles and loosened skin. Dr. Wee was excellent to explain the treatment and the procedure. After treatment I was extremely happy with the result. I believe Dr. Wee is expert in her field. It is worth to wait to see a excellent physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
After getting into a terrible bicycle accident a few years ago I was left with several scars on my face. I went to Dr. Wee for a consult regarding what to do. She was so patient, thoroughly explaining all my treatment options and things I could do to prevent further damage. At that first appointment she also offered to do a full skin exam/ skin cancer screening for me while I was there. I have since been back to Dr. Wee for multiple treatments and she has been absolutely amazing! I recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
If you are looking for a skilled dermatologist who truly cares about her patients then I highly recommend seeing Dr. Wee. I had the Fraxel done by her a few weeks ago to treat my acne scars and I could not be more happy with my results! My skin feels a lot smoother and the overall texture has improved significantly. I have a nice glow now too! Dr. Wee was very thorough and helpful in answering all of my questions. I trust her completely and I feel so lucky to have found such a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
She is an amazing dermatologist. An expert on lasers, she took the time to get to know me and recommend the best treatment option for me. Very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family. Very sweet and smart!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
Dr. Wee is a highly skilled, caring and attentive physician, with a lovely beside manner. She is gentle and focused while treating your skin, and she takes the time to answer any of your questions. It is important to her that you are comfortable during any procedure. She also provides various treatment options for you to consider, providing a truly collaborative experience between doctor and patient. I highly recommend Dr. Wee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
I would NEVER Recommend DR WEE. This office is SO disorganized it's scary. I was referred by a DR at NYU. I was then scheduled on day that DR Wee was not working? The office PA treated me!She was more competent then DR Wee. I rescheduled with DR Wee, she was juggling my appt with another patient, who was unstable. DR Wee mistreated me,misdiagnosed me. I called her office explaining that my symptoms had worsened, I was told to come in, upon arrival, Dr Wee refused to see me &told me to head to ER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
Wait time is an hr! The practice books appts for every 15 mins so with late patients and cosmetic procedures taking longer than 30 mins, you know you will be waiting. Dr. Wee is lovely, but this practice needs to implement new policies or else there will be no return patients. Imagine coming here during your lunch hour, wait an hour, but not get to see the doctor because there's a line of ppl ahead of you. So unless you don't have to work or have nothing to do, then be my guest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wee?

Schweiger Dermatology - Broadway

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

1199SEIU
Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Connecticare