Dr. Sueann Nagpal, MD

Dr. Sueann Nagpal, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Sueann Nagpal, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Joliet, IL. She is 66 years old. Dr. Nagpal is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center.

Dr. Nagpal's Experience

See how Dr. Nagpal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nagpal

Dr. Nagpal accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nagpal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nagpal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagpal to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Nagpal's Performance
    GOOD
San Jose, CA |
Been going to her for years for the convenience. Please try to avoid for anything other than a common cold if you value your health. Not respectful of patients in the least bit.
in Chicago, IL |
Very unorganize & gives wrong information My son needed a MRI done waited 2 weeks for her to get authorization from my insurance this ding bat says she forgot. Waited 2 more weeks she says she's waiting on the insurance co. I call my insurance co the authorization was denied because the idiot Dr didn't tell them why the MRI was needed. Then the idiot receptionists of hers calls me LIES & says authorization was not approved because my son didn't qualify, not knowing I spoke with my insurance co.
in Shorewood, IL |
I went there knowing I had a UTI and she misdiagnosed me, told me everything was fine, I ended up in the emergency room a day later.
Joliet, IL |
This doctor was very discouraging told me I would not be successful trying to lose weight without surgery. Kept trying to push bariatric surgery as the only weight loss solution. I actual left the offices and sat in my office and cried.
in Joliet, il |
First time visit. Insisted my co-pay was 50, and its 30. Called my insurance and had to put on speaker to show that it was 30. Fine no big deal. Asked me to pay before we proceeded (after nurse took my info and blood pressure and 30 min wait), turns out they only take cash! No sign or no warning before wasting my time.
Have you seen Dr. Sueann Nagpal, MD?
Are you Dr. Nagpal?

Compare Dr. Nagpal

Dr. Nagpal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Nagpal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nagpal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine

Dr. Nagpal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nagpal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Nagpal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nagpal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.