Dr. Sue Kim, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatFemaleAge 48

Dr. Sue Kim, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Northbrook, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Evanston Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kim to book an appointment.

Dr. Kim

Northshore Ent Voice Center - Outpatient Northshore Rehab

501 Skokie Blvd Northbrook, IL 60062
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Kim with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital today at (847) 260-7919.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim?
  • Appointment scheduling (30)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (29)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Dr. Kim was so patient and kind while listening to all of my concerns. She was extremely thorough in her exam and explanation of her diagnosis she made. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim!
Jan 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
LOVED MY EXPERIENCE! Dr. Kim took the time to thoroughly understand my concerns and problems I've been experiencing. I don't normally go to hospitals and I scoured through all the comments / reviews, and I can agree confidently she's 5 STARS. Excellent work ethic, awesome convos, and professional. I don't know how you can give her lower than a 5 to be honest. I was anxious at first, but she calmed me and made my overall experience a joy! I don't usually write any reviews normally but this visit, I had to!
Abe – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim was AMAZING! I picked her because the social media reviews were so overwhelmingly positive and she not only lived up to that expectation but exceeded it. I can't remember the last time I felt so completed heard and understood. And she even shared a private story from her life that let me know she truly understood what I was telling her about. Not only is she a great listener, she does a fabulous job explaining why I was having ear aches and how this can be addressed. Thank you Dr. Kim!!
Patrice – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim is one of the best doctors I’ve seen in awhile. She really took her time to understand my issue and gave her honest opinion. I was a nervous wreck when I walked in her office and she just turned that around. She’s very empathetic and is willing to find ways to help.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Kim’s for several years. She has done an excellent job treating my nasal polyps and other ENT issues. She has been extremely honest, caring and thorough in ways many doctors in my experience have not. The treatments she has recommended have been very effective and her bedside manner is fantastic! She listens carefully to the patient and takes time with them. I never feel rushed, and her explanations and treatments make sense! -Andy
Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
While recovering from a double mastectomy my 8 year old developed a terrible ear infection. Medicine wouldn't help. She was in so much pain and I was in bed recovering. My husband found Dr. Kim from our Pediatrician. If you are as picky as I am, I only chose Dr's who are efficient, loving, and enthusiast. I can not recommend Dr. Kim enough. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my baby.
Lauren in Northbrook, IL – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Saw her for the first time today. She really knows her area of expertise and very quickly identified the cause of my symptoms. She is also very personable. The staff in the office was also outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Kim!
Highland Park, IL – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim is the BEST and most knowledgeable physician that I have seen for ENT. She is extremely professional and gentle when examining my ears. Dr. Kim is very easy to talk to and goes above and beyond to make her patients feel comfortable. I am very particular who I have as my physician and would Highly recommend Dr. Kim. I am in the Health care industry and appreciate Dr. Kim's approach and advise when needed. She s the BEST! Thank you Dr. Kim!! Sincerely, Leanne
Leanne Logan in Glenview, IL – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Went to see Dr Kim today for a throat issue. Her office staff are kind and courteous. Dr Kim went over and above to listen to my concerns and put them at ease. She was extremely friendly and patient. I was completely satisfied with Dr Kim and would recommend her over and over to my friends and family Ron Goldburg- Wilmette IL
Ron Goldburg in Wilmette, IL – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Both of my boys are Dr. Kim's patients since they were 2.5 years old (10 and 7 now). My family was "blessed" with adenoid / tonsil and ear problems so my boys needed a surgery at the age of 3. Dr. Kim has performed the surgery on both of my boys. The quality of life for my kids has dramatically improved post surgery. We can't thank her enough. Dr. Kim is wonderful doctor; she is empathetic, thorough, but playful with the kids. She also treats you like a partner in problem resolution. 10 stars!
Judit Lukashevich in Wheeling, IL – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim has been taking care of my family for years. I have had problems with ongoing sinus infections over the years, Dr. Kim always knows the right remedies of medications and therapies to get me healthy again. She has great staff working with her who care about the well being of the patient and Dr. Kim has a great down to earth personality which makes me and my family comfortable in seeing her as our ENT. Very knowledgeable in her field!
Frances Monaghan-Garrard in Winthrop Harbor, IL – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim is a hidden treasure, she's an excellent ENT doctor. It is rare to find a doctor that cares as much and is as nice. Dr. Kim listens and works in a way that works for the patient while being serious and careful. I found Dr. Kim from her earlier positive reviews and she matched those reviews and more. Finding a doctor that is kind, good, and caring, especially a specialist, is not easy these days. She helped me to understand a chronic issue and proactively helped to treat it.
Mike H. in Glenview, IL – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?
We went to visit for my son allergy (possibly). She did not check much and start to tell son there is possibility of some kind of cancer (Yes, I agree anyone has that possiblity but this is not right way to treat patient). That alone make me very uncomfortable.
patient in Northbrook, IL – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sue Kim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

1995