Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD

Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Stanford University in 2002 and specializes in cosmetic dermatology, dermatology, and more.

250 W 57th St Ste 825

New York, NY 10107

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Wee

See how frequently Dr. Wee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Wee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stanford University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Santa Clara Valley Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • New York University Med Center Tisch Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Skincarephysicians Of Chestnut Hill
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Wee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wee to family and friends

Dr. Wee's Performance

I received treatments today for warts and Botox. Dr Wee has a nice bedside manner, she is experienced and instills trust and confidence. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wee is amazing! She really takes her time and makes you feel like a valued patient. I have had Fraxel done by her and I love how my skin looks now! It has improved so much. I am so happy to have found such a great doctor who is not only very skilled but also friendly and personable. I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wee has been one of the best doctors I've been too. She's very skilled and knowledgeable, and really takes the time to listen and explained to me all my different treatment options. My skin now looks younger and I feel great and confident about my skin! She's an amazing doctor! I would HIGHLY...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of DR. Sue Ann Wee's for several years- I absolutely love her! I wanted treatment for wrinkles on my face and neck recently, so went in again recently. She's so kind, and gentle, such a wonderful bed-side manner, and she did an amazing job! My skin looks AMAZING, and feels...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I visited Dr. Wee for wrinkles and loosened skin. Dr. Wee was excellent to explain the treatment and the procedure. After treatment I was extremely happy with the result. I believe Dr. Wee is expert in her field. It is worth to wait to see a excellent physician.
Are you Dr. Wee?