Cosmetic Dermatology  |
Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD
Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Manhattan Center/Dermatology

250 W 57th St Ste 825

New York, NY 10107

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Wee

Dr. Wee's Experience

Dr. Wee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Tinea Versicolor

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stanford University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Santa Clara Valley Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • New York University Med Center Tisch Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Skincarephysicians Of Chestnut Hill
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Wee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wee to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Wee's Performance
in NY |
Dr. Wee is amazing! She really takes her time and makes you feel like a valued patient. I have had Fraxel done by her and I love how my skin looks now! It has improved so much. I am so happy to have found such a great doctor who is not only very skilled but also friendly and personable. I highly recommend seeing her!
New York, NY |
Dr. Wee has been one of the best doctors I've been too. She's very skilled and knowledgeable, and really takes the time to listen and explained to me all my different treatment options. My skin now looks younger and I feel great and confident about my skin! She's an amazing doctor! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a great dermatologist!
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of DR. Sue Ann Wee's for several years- I absolutely love her! I wanted treatment for wrinkles on my face and neck recently, so went in again recently. She's so kind, and gentle, such a wonderful bed-side manner, and she did an amazing job! My skin looks AMAZING, and feels great as well
in Long Beach, CA |
I visited Dr. Wee for wrinkles and loosened skin. Dr. Wee was excellent to explain the treatment and the procedure. After treatment I was extremely happy with the result. I believe Dr. Wee is expert in her field. It is worth to wait to see a excellent physician.
in New York, NY |
After getting into a terrible bicycle accident a few years ago I was left with several scars on my face. I went to Dr. Wee for a consult regarding what to do. She was so patient, thoroughly explaining all my treatment options and things I could do to prevent further damage. At that first appointment she also offered to do a full skin exam/ skin cancer screening for me while I was there. I have since been back to Dr. Wee for multiple treatments and she has been absolutely amazing! I recommend
in Westbury, NY |
If you are looking for a skilled dermatologist who truly cares about her patients then I highly recommend seeing Dr. Wee. I had the Fraxel done by her a few weeks ago to treat my acne scars and I could not be more happy with my results! My skin feels a lot smoother and the overall texture has improved significantly. I have a nice glow now too! Dr. Wee was very thorough and helpful in answering all of my questions. I trust her completely and I feel so lucky to have found such a great doctor!
in Brooklyn, NY |
She is an amazing dermatologist. An expert on lasers, she took the time to get to know me and recommend the best treatment option for me. Very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family. Very sweet and smart!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Wee is a highly skilled, caring and attentive physician, with a lovely beside manner. She is gentle and focused while treating your skin, and she takes the time to answer any of your questions. It is important to her that you are comfortable during any procedure. She also provides various treatment options for you to consider, providing a truly collaborative experience between doctor and patient. I highly recommend Dr. Wee.
in New York, NY |
I would NEVER Recommend DR WEE. This office is SO disorganized it's scary. I was referred by a DR at NYU. I was then scheduled on day that DR Wee was not working? The office PA treated me!She was more competent then DR Wee. I rescheduled with DR Wee, she was juggling my appt with another patient, who was unstable. DR Wee mistreated me,misdiagnosed me. I called her office explaining that my symptoms had worsened, I was told to come in, upon arrival, Dr Wee refused to see me &told me to head to ER
New York, NY |
Wait time is an hr! The practice books appts for every 15 mins so with late patients and cosmetic procedures taking longer than 30 mins, you know you will be waiting. Dr. Wee is lovely, but this practice needs to implement new policies or else there will be no return patients. Imagine coming here during your lunch hour, wait an hour, but not get to see the doctor because there's a line of ppl ahead of you. So unless you don't have to work or have nothing to do, then be my guest.
Have you seen Dr. SueAnn Wee, MD?
Are you Dr. Wee?

Visit Dr. Wee

Dr. Wee accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO