Dr. Sudhir Agarwal, MD

Dr. Sudhir Agarwal, MD

Cardiology | Male

Florida Cardiology Associates is a single specialty cardiology group practicing in the Trinity, New Port Richey, and Pasco County Regions, with 20+ years of combined cardiology experience. FCA was originally founded in 2008 by Dr. Sudhir Agarwal, who is an interventional cardiologist practicing in West Pasco area since 1993, he subsequently was joined by Dr. Robert Ledbetter in 2008 followed by Dr. Jasdeep Dalawari in 2009. We provide compasionate and comprehensive high quality care to our patients and their families with the latest advanced technologies. Cardiac disease is of one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Our goal is with aggressive disease prevention, acute care management, and education is to try to markedly reduce those occurences. Our highly trained cardiologists are available 24/7 to serve you. We promise to put you and your care first. This means we believe medicine is much more than technology and procedures. It is about being your partner and treating you with the same level of skill and respect that we would want for our own families. At Florida Cardiology Associates we believe it all starts by saving lives with one heart beat at a time.....

Dr. Sudhir Agarwal, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Trinity, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.

Dr. Agarwal's Experience

See how Dr. Agarwal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Agarwal

Dr. Agarwal accepts 39 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Agarwal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Agarwal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agarwal to family and friends
    Dr. Agarwal's Performance
    in Holiday,fl |
    They always address any concerns I have fast and reliable.
    in Hudson, FL |
    Dr. Agarwal Is In My Opinion A Great Doctor. He Placed 2 Stents In Me And It Made A Great Difference. I Trust Him Completely With My Needs. As I Was Told By Others That If I Have To Have A Doctor Hold My Heart In His Hands --- I Want it To Be Dr. Agarwal..... I Agree*****
    in New Port Richey, FL |
    Dr. Agarwal is a really good knowledgeable doctor.He is a man of few words but he will fully answer all your questions and really explain what he suggests and why and what to expect. He has been my doctor for a number of years and has always given me a sense of security. Staff is friendly and helpful.
    in New Port Richey, FL |
    Dr. Agarwal has been my cardioligist for the last 7 years and has kept me going... My heart only works at 10% and he just keeps me ticking!
    in Tarpon Springs, FL |
    Dr. Agarwal is a GREAT doctor. He is efficient, caring and knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for several years and has always given extraordinary service.
    Clearwater, FL |
    I have been Dr. Agerwal's patient for less than a year, but am very pleased. Staff is friendly even when office is very busy. The doctor works quickly, but is not impatient. He will answer all your questions and tell you why he is doing what he is doing. My bloodwork is now excellent, so I know his recommendations are working.
    in Trinity FL |
    Dr. Agarwal is the first cardiologist I have seen in my 69 years of life. He made me feel very at ease and answered all questions I needed answering. The test he had me take to ensure I was not having heart problems were all positive. He reassured me that the miss diagnosis I had from my young days was incorrect. I felt very good about my experiences with him and his staff. I am so grateful that I now have a doctor of his caliber looking out for me should I ever have a problem with my heat.
    in New Port Richey, Fl |
    Dr. Robert Ledbetter found a block age and called for Dr. Agarwal to come to the operating room to implant a stent. Dr. Agarwal was very thorough and had a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a superior cardiologist and surgeon.
    Dr. Agarwal listens to his patients and includes them in plan of care decisions. He is easy to communicate with and cares about his patients.
    Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Agarwal, MD?
    Are you Dr. Agarwal?

Dr. Agarwal's Care Philosophy

Dr. Agarwal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Agarwal has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Agarwal's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
    • Cardiomyopathy
    • Carotid Artery Disease
    • Chest Pain
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Congenital Heart Defects
    • Congenital Heart Disease
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Coronary Artery Dissection
    • Endocarditis
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

Completed in 1993

Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur

Graduated in 1973

• Hindi

Dr. Agarwal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agarwal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Surgery
    • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
    • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Electrophysiology
    • Cardiac Imaging
    • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
    • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
    • Cardiovascular Stress Test
    • Cardioversion, Elective
    • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
    • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
    • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
    • Radiofrequency Ablation
    • Stress Test
    • Thoracentesis
    • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
    • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
    • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography