Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD

Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Germantown, TN. She is 51 years old.

7660 Poplar Pike Ste 100

Germantown, TN 38138

• American Republic
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Ganguli

See how frequently Dr. Ganguli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Ganguli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Scleroderma
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Vasculitis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Ganguli is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ganguli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ganguli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganguli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ganguli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganguli to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Ganguli's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Memphis, TN |
I'm very happy with Dr. Ganguli and her staff. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. My one and only complaint is that it sometimes ends up being a long day in the waiting room. This days visit was relatively quick and painless and if they were all this way I would have given 5 stars up above.
Germantown, TN |
The clinic was very clean, the office staff were very nice and accommodating. Dr. Ganguli is very knowledgeable about her specialty.
in Memphis, TN |
My Husband goes to dr. GanGuli she is a very nice Doctor she has helped my husband so much.
Germantown, TN |
This experience with Dr. Ganguli has given me a new sense of hope and wellness. For 11 years I have been evaluated for Autoimmune diseases and because I am Type 1 Diabetic and have hypothryroidism the severe and debilitating symptoms have been dismissed. Thank you Dr. Ganguli! Her team of professionals is also excellent!
in Germantown, TN |
From my very first visit Dr. Ganguli has been aggressive in getting my needs met. I recommend Dr Ganguli and her staff to help you feel better. Sometimes you might just need a hug.....and they give those too.
in Holly Springs MS |
Dr. Ganguli is a great doctor. She is very helpful. She listens to you and offers suggestions. I have been a patient for several years and I have not had a bad experience.
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli is an incredible doctor. She allows you to ask questions and gives you good feedback on solutions that are best for you and your care. After suffering for many years, I am so grateful to have her as my doctor. She has truly made a difference.
in germantown, tn |
I was diagnosed with Lupus which is pretty scary. Dr. Ganguli is always very courteous and listens to my concerns. Her nurse is wonderful also.
in germantown, tn |
She is the BEST! She has helped me so much. She has also helped my sister. I lover her and her staff. I am so glad the I found her!
Memphis, TN |
Dr. Ganuli is a very caring doctor. After some time seeing her I have been recovering and gaining my life back. The wait time can be long but with a little patience it is worth the wait.
in Tupelo, MS |
Dr. Ganguli is excellent! She's very personable and attentive to her patients' needs. The staff provides an "at home' feel.
in West Memphis AR |
Great experience . Have no problem recommending Dr. Ganguli at all. Awesome Staff!!!
good service and quick
Memphis, TN |
I was in such denial when I first came to see Dr. Ganguli. I did not want to have this diagnosis of RA. I did have to wait for long periods when I first started coming, that has improved
in Holly Springs Mississippi |
Dr. Ganguli is a dedicated physician that is concern with the health and well-being of her patients. My experience with Dr. Ganguli has been a very postive one. She answers all my questions and has helped me deal with a Lupus diagnosis that completely took me by suprise.
she's a good doctor
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli took the time to sit down and talk with me and listen to my concerns. She also asked for my input on meds and working with me to try one at a time to see if we see results. I don't want to do IV treatments if I could avoid it so trying a few other combos before settling on IV treatments.
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli's office is improving greatly with time management. She is a good doctor that listens to her patients.
in Oakland, TN |
My Sjogren's syndrome is kept under control by Dr. Ganguli. I am prescribed one Plaquenil tablet daily and am symptom free. I am pleased with the results.
in Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli and the staff are very attentive to my needs and make my visit a pleasant one in spite of how i am feeling when i come. (when i'm not feeling well)
in Germantown, TN |
good
in Byhalia, MS |
Dr. Ganguli has been a great help to me. She is very patient and listens to what I am saying. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Germantown, TN |
I always have a good experience here. I feel Dr. Ganguli is genuinely interested in me. The staff is friendly and helpful and always has a smile.
Memphis, TN |
Never, ever go to this doctor. They do not answer the phone. They do not submit authorizations timely. I am switching doctors because of this. Run, don't walk, away from this place.
Germantown, TN |
The whole staff is incredible.
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli has excellent bedside manner. She provides evidence-based treatment recommendations and quality referrals to other healthcare specialists as needed. Her staff is friendly and professional. I have been a patient of Dr. Ganguli's for 3 years and will continue to seek her guidance and professional support.
in Memphis, TN |
She is very friendly and he staff is great
in Germantown, TN |
She is the absolute BEST!!! I couldn't find a Rheumatologist in town that would except my insurance nor give me an immediate appointment but this Doctor was heaven sent!!! And now i feel GREAT!!!
in Memphis, TN |
I found Dr. Ganguli to be very compassionate to me and my illness. She was able to pinpoint what was wrong with me after I had suffered for many years.
Memphis, TN |
I have been a pt for over 2 yrs and am very satisfied with the care I receive from both the md and staff in this office.In the beginning, the office was crowded with delayed appts but has since improved greatly. Dr. Ganguli is thorough and has worked with me to adjust my medications as needed to improve my quality of life. Her and her sweet staff are incredibly nice, personable, and professional.
in memphis.tn |
Dr. Ganguli is very knowledgeable and that is why I like to come to her, sometimes the wait is long but overall I eel very confident in the treatment that I get.
in BARTLETT TN 38134 |
ALWAYS EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL AND COMPASSIONATE
in Germantown, TN |
Very pleased with the service
Memphis, TN |
Dr. Ganguli's office is super busy so wait times are often a little long. Also, when I'm in a flare, I've been told I can't be "worked in." That's been frustrating. But overall I like Dr. Ganguli. She's friendly and seems to care about her patients.
Germantown, TN |
have been very happy with the experience with Dr Ganguli..was referred by Church Health Center and both they and the doctor have been fantastic in treating my rheumatoid arthritis. Couldn't be more pleased
Germantown, TN |
I had heard many positive recommendations before coming to see Dr. Ganguli. My visits with her and the staff have been positive and encouraging. Dr. Ganguli and her staff are always willing to listen, encourage and several times have been almost like family to me. I would highly recommend her to any friend.
in Olive Branch, Ms |
Dr Ganguli and her staff really care about their patients. She has an excellent staff.
Germantown, TN |
I have been a patient with Dr. Ganguli for over 4 years now, she is a great Dr. but the wait time can be overwhelming a lot of the times I come here!!!
in Covington, TN |
Dr Ganguli is an understanding Dr she listening to what you have to say. The staff are awesome too I would recommend family and friends.
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli is a very knowledgeable doctor, very thorough and patient.
Germantown, TN |
Very pleasant. Listens to my questions and issues and gives appropriate plan for treatment
in Germantown, TN |
I am very pleased with Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD since coming to her she has helped me a lot with pain stiffiness
Germantown, TN |
my experience coming here to see Dr Ganguli has been well and the staff as well
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli is a terrific listener, and is adept at putting the patient at ease.
Germantown, TN |
I am a Memphis Plan Church Health patient and its so nice to have a specialist to see!
in Memphis, TN |
my experience has been very good with the entire staff.
Germantown, TN |
I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE AN OPINION AS AN RN. I UNDERSTAND A WORK ENVIRONMENT THAT THE PATIENT MAY NOT. THERE ARE MANY DEMANDS PLACED ON A DR. AND STAFF ON A DAILY BASIS. EVEN WITHIN THAT, THE SITUATION CHANGES TO MEET THE NEED. PATIENTS NEED THE CARE THAT THEY HAVE COME FOR, MEDICATIONS, ETC. AS PATIENTS, PLEASE HAVE SOME COMPASSION THAT YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE WHEN YOU VISIT A CLINIC.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Ganguli has been my rheumatology doctor for over 6 years. She is very concerned about the health of her patients and she listens to what her patients say. She develops a plan of action and is very caring and understanding. I consider her to be the best in her field. My primary care doctor stated he thought so as well, he referred me to her. She is knowledgeable concerning the proper medications and gives straight forward answers and directions. I am very pleased with her care for me.
in Germantown, TN |
My experience has been good and helpful. I am hoping for improvement with my condition.
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Ganguli is very helpful. I have had difficulty finding the right RA medication, and she has helped me along the way. She listens to my suggestions if I have a medication I want to try, and that is very important to me.
Have you seen Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganguli?