Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD

Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Rheumatology Specialty Clinic 7660 Poplar Pike Ste 100, Germantown, TN 38138 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ganguli specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Germantown, TN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ganguli? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ganguli's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ganguli's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Internal Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Visiting Dr. Ganguli

Dr. Ganguli accepts 18 insurance carriers

18 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Ganguli

Dr. Ganguli's Review Details
      2.3 based on 130 responses
      Experience with Dr. Ganguli
      Dr. Ganguli's Office & Staff
        31 – 45 minutes (126)
      Horrible office. Staff are not courteous. You wait 2 hours to see Dr Ganguli, then she comes in and sees you for less than 3 minutes. She doesn't even do a physical exam on you. Then you regularly wait greater than 1 hour to get your blood drawn. I've left multiple messages on nurse line and no one ever calls you back. When leaving a message to she duke appointment there is most likely a 75% chance you will have to call and leave 5 messages before they even call you back. Very disappointing
      in Memphis, TN |
      After calling 42 times and leaving messages for my call to be returned. I contacted my primary Doctor and we have been trying to get my records. After my many calls and my primary care's office many calls we have been unable to get my records.I called today and finally spoke with the "administrator" she told me in order to get my records (which were paid for by my insurance co and my myself) I had to book another appointment with a $50.00 co pay and also to pay another $25.00 for my records.
      in Memphis, TN |
      This doctor is ALWAYS late, calls in for a NO SHOW & while we the patients are sitting there waiting. There is a high turn over for the staff. Beth is back bone & nicest one at this office. When Ganguli finally showed up & i finally saw her I told her I needed refills on my medicine & it was never called in; i had to call & leave a message for 3 days. Overall in a nutshell it seems as if she just gives a diagnosis, don't listen cuz she only spends 2min in the room. Alot more can be said.
      in Memphis |
      I had an appointment at 830 am at 812 they called to cancell. I was already at the office early like my parents taught me. My work day starts at six so I missed work and had to go back to my family dr for medicine to hold off the pain for my six week out appointment that will be cancelled I am sure.
      in Memphis, TN |
      She triple books her appointments and then doesn't start on time. Plan to sit in the waiting room for an hour before you even get put back in a room. That wouldn't be so bad if I could get her to return any of my phone calls with questions regarding my diagnosis and treatment. Because she's always behind in her appointments she spends maybe two minutes with you. She wasn't in my room long enough and didn't pause for me to comprehend my diagnosis and then ask questions about it.
      in Union City, TN |
      Dr. Ganguli, was the very worst doctor I have ever encountered. 3 1/2 hr wait time. Staff very rude with the exception of the nurse who you could tell was way over worked. Then I find out that they scheduled 10 to 15 patients at the same time and they are only open3 days a week and close early in the afternoon. It seems to me this doctor is all about the money and not about her patients, she got upset when I tryed to ask questions and left the room after about 3 mins. I would never recommend her
      in Cordova, TN |
      Was treated for RA. Tests were neg but symptoms indicated. She kept upping the methotrexate. After wintering in TX, found out I did NOT have RA. Worst Dr ever. Wait time was HOURS after appt time. If need to call, no one ever returns calls. Have to drive down and get in someone's face! Dr G would spend MAYBE 10 min with you. Seek out another rheumatologist. She is just trying to rake in $ from as many patients per day! Very Rude.
      in Memphis, Tn |
      My co-worker recommended this office to me for my mom. My mom has white coat syndrome and the office staff told us that her blood pressure was too high to draw labs! That is the biggest lie ever told!! I am a Registered nurse and I know from experience that we draw labs on patients with stroke level blood pressures!! Then we were told that it would take 2 weeks for labs to come back.. I have never heard of such in my entire nursing career. The office staff is very rude. I give this office a 0
      in Memphis tn |
      Well I've been going to Dr ganguli for almost three years and at first she was great but now I don't no what happen she cancel my last appointment 20minutes before appointment you wait two to three hours to see her and then you get back there and you only back there for ten minutes ...they staff is wonderful and friendly I give the staff five stars
      Memphis, TN |
      Dr. Ganguli frequently cancels at the last minute - sometimes without warning. You can be in her office for 4 or 5 hours for an appointment. The office is run like a train wreck. She schedules up to 10 people for the same appointment time. Often there is no place to sit.
      in Memphis, TN |
      I waited for over an hour to be seen, which I expected. However, being a new patient I had a question about the paperwork. When I went up to ask, I was told to have a seat and I could ask my question when she called my name. When I finally saw Dr G, I didn't feel like she was listening at all to my symptoms. After she was done I was told I was getting a script, and to sit and wait for it. After 15 mins I asked about it and was told it's an e-script and I waited for nothing. Still no scrip
      Always canceling appointments and then want you to wait 1 to 2 months before they can work you back in the schedule, like it was your fault! She has cut a 5 day work week to 4 then 31/2 to just three, she try's to cram an already crammed 5 day into 3 so you set there for hours if your lucky enough to get a seat or a parking spot because those are lacking too! I don't feel like she treats her patients aggressively for me and many I speak to have worsening conditions with same plan of care!
      Wait time is long with no explanation. Waited over three hours for an appointment to get my medicine. I wasn't even seeing the doctor. She is a great doctor, but these other issues hurt her practice. She either needs more staff or more organization. This problem has gotten increasingly worse over the last year.
      in Memphis, tn |
      Worst doctor visits we've ever had. I gave her the benefit of the doubt after waiting two hours on our first visit. The second time it was three hours. With the exception of the nurse and the lady who does the vitals, the staff is not friendly. The doctor blows in and out once you do get into an exam room. She seemed to take offense when we questioned her on why my wife should take a certain medicine when her test came back negative. The waiting room does not have enough seats. please avoid.
      I have had three scheduled appointments and all three were rescheduled, per the office's request. One of the appointments that had to berescheduled for earlier in the day, I waited for an hour and a half in the waiting room only for her office staff to tell me she had abruptly left for the day and I would have to reschedule for the next day. There have been no apologies or excuses for these actions and her office staff indicate this is normal routine for her. Very unprofessional!
      in Germantown, TN |
      Terrible bed side manners and she doesn't explain anything! I've had it up to my neck bone with her. I don't recommend her to anyone...not to mention the wait time is atrocious!!
      in Germantown, TN |
      Recently moved to the area and this doctor has cancelled and rescheduled my appointment 3 times within the 3 months I have been in the area. The wait time is 2 hours in the lobby area and another 1/2 hour or longer in the patient room. I wouldn't recommend to Anyone.
      Have you seen Dr. Ganguli?
      Are you Dr. Ganguli? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Ganguli

• Rheumatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Ganguli's Board Certifications

• Gout
      • Lupus
      • Malaise and Fatigue
      • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
      • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
      • Polymyositis
      • Psoriatic Arthritis
      • Sarcoidosis
      • Sjögren's Syndrome
      • Systemic Sclerosis
      • Vasculitis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Ganguli has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Ganguli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Rheumatology
      • Board certified in Internal Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ganguli

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ganguli's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ganguli

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients