Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD

Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Rheumatology Specialty Clinic 7660 Poplar Pike Ste 100 Germantown, TN 38138 Get Directions

Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Germantown, TN. She is 50 years old.

Dr. Ganguli's Experience

See how Dr. Ganguli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ganguli

Dr. Ganguli accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Ganguli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganguli to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Ganguli's Performance
Memphis, TN |
You can't get in touch with anyone at the office and when you do they are very rude. They don't call in meds and when you ask they so oh like it happens all the time. They cancel your appointments and try to reschedule you a month out. Avoid this office if you can. I found out I have Lupus and was told nothing about it but what to take and when to go back to the office. Worst experience ever.
Atlanta, GA |
Although her office could be run more efficiently, she is kind and compassionate. It's worth the wait and frustration.
Olive Branch, MS |
Don't even think about going to this doctor! She shows up late or doesn't show at all. No physical exam. Lab work and maybe 5 min. with patient. Expect to spend at least 2 hrs. or more in waiting room and then you may be told she's not coming in at all. No apology from staff or explanation. Current receptionist has absolutely no people skills.
in East view, tn |
Drove two hours for a 1:00 apt. She had just called her office to tell them she wouldn't be in. People had been waiting since 8. Her office just called and cancelled an apt for tomorrow. I'm out of my medication now. I will have to find another doctor.
in Collierville, TN |
My PCP arranged an appointment with this Dr. I received a call from a very rude woman with Dr. G's office. She started out with my positive test result, oh, and did I know about it? (What a shock if I had not) She told me my appt time ( 8:30 am) and immediately stated repeatedly if I cancelled I would be charged $50. I then stated early morning does not work with my schedule, and she got very rude. It only got worse. Stating no other Docs have openings. etc Will advise my PCP
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Ganguli likes to spend 10 minutes or less with patients. However, you will likely wait 1-2 hours to be seen by her. On multiple office visits, Dr. Ganguli has not even done a physical assessment before making recommendations.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Ganguli is very good in what she is doing. However, patients waiting for service is a huge problem. She can have an 89 or 90 years old patient waiting for 3+ hours. Sometimes, I wonder if the Doctor even considers patient safety. A change to her scheduling will improve the quality of service that she delivers to her patients.
in Memphis, TN |
Impossible to get ahold of anyone at this place, cancels appointments and makes it near impossible to reschedule, and if you're *lucky* enough, you can reschedule for 1 month later on the hopes that they just don't cancel again. My wife is in pain everyday due to her Rheumatoid Arthritis, and is only seeking help to lessen the pain to where she can function normally. The medicine they prescribed had a worse affect. All this place has done is made life harder. Avoid at your own risk.
in Jackson, TN |
4 appt Only saw her twice,1st visit as a new patient waiting 2 hrs she came in ask rapid questions and within 7 minutes I was out the door, but was billed for 60 minutes. 2nd visit after another 2 hrs wait she came in the exam said just what we suspected RA She wasn't in my room long enough and didn't pause for me to comprehend my diagnosis and then ask questions about it. Just told me about medS. 3rd 3.5 hrs wait she got a "CODE BLUE" and left. 4th 3.5 hrs wait she was a NO SHOW my appt at 8:00
Horrible office. Staff are not courteous. You wait 2 hours to see Dr Ganguli, then she comes in and sees you for less than 3 minutes. She doesn't even do a physical exam on you. Then you regularly wait greater than 1 hour to get your blood drawn. I've left multiple messages on nurse line and no one ever calls you back. When leaving a message to she duke appointment there is most likely a 75% chance you will have to call and leave 5 messages before they even call you back. Very disappointing
in Memphis, TN |
After calling 42 times and leaving messages for my call to be returned. I contacted my primary Doctor and we have been trying to get my records. After my many calls and my primary care's office many calls we have been unable to get my records.I called today and finally spoke with the administrator she told me in order to get my records (which were paid for by my insurance co and my myself) I had to book another appointment with a $50.00 co pay and also to pay another $25.00 for my records.
in Memphis, TN |
This doctor is ALWAYS late, calls in for a NO SHOW & while we the patients are sitting there waiting. There is a high turn over for the staff. Beth is back bone & nicest one at this office. When Ganguli finally showed up & i finally saw her I told her I needed refills on my medicine & it was never called in; i had to call & leave a message for 3 days. Overall in a nutshell it seems as if she just gives a diagnosis, don't listen cuz she only spends 2min in the room. Alot more can be said.
in Memphis |
I had an appointment at 830 am at 812 they called to cancell. I was already at the office early like my parents taught me. My work day starts at six so I missed work and had to go back to my family dr for medicine to hold off the pain for my six week out appointment that will be cancelled I am sure.
in Memphis, TN |
She triple books her appointments and then doesn't start on time. Plan to sit in the waiting room for an hour before you even get put back in a room. That wouldn't be so bad if I could get her to return any of my phone calls with questions regarding my diagnosis and treatment. Because she's always behind in her appointments she spends maybe two minutes with you. She wasn't in my room long enough and didn't pause for me to comprehend my diagnosis and then ask questions about it.
in Union City, TN |
Dr. Ganguli, was the very worst doctor I have ever encountered. 3 1/2 hr wait time. Staff very rude with the exception of the nurse who you could tell was way over worked. Then I find out that they scheduled 10 to 15 patients at the same time and they are only open3 days a week and close early in the afternoon. It seems to me this doctor is all about the money and not about her patients, she got upset when I tryed to ask questions and left the room after about 3 mins. I would never recommend her
in Cordova, TN |
Was treated for RA. Tests were neg but symptoms indicated. She kept upping the methotrexate. After wintering in TX, found out I did NOT have RA. Worst Dr ever. Wait time was HOURS after appt time. If need to call, no one ever returns calls. Have to drive down and get in someone's face! Dr G would spend MAYBE 10 min with you. Seek out another rheumatologist. She is just trying to rake in $ from as many patients per day! Very Rude.
in Memphis, Tn |
My co-worker recommended this office to me for my mom. My mom has white coat syndrome and the office staff told us that her blood pressure was too high to draw labs! That is the biggest lie ever told!! I am a Registered nurse and I know from experience that we draw labs on patients with stroke level blood pressures!! Then we were told that it would take 2 weeks for labs to come back.. I have never heard of such in my entire nursing career. The office staff is very rude. I give this office a 0
in Memphis tn |
Well I've been going to Dr ganguli for almost three years and at first she was great but now I don't no what happen she cancel my last appointment 20minutes before appointment you wait two to three hours to see her and then you get back there and you only back there for ten minutes ...they staff is wonderful and friendly I give the staff five stars
Memphis, TN |
Dr. Ganguli frequently cancels at the last minute - sometimes without warning. You can be in her office for 4 or 5 hours for an appointment. The office is run like a train wreck. She schedules up to 10 people for the same appointment time. Often there is no place to sit.
in Memphis, TN |
I waited for over an hour to be seen, which I expected. However, being a new patient I had a question about the paperwork. When I went up to ask, I was told to have a seat and I could ask my question when she called my name. When I finally saw Dr G, I didn't feel like she was listening at all to my symptoms. After she was done I was told I was getting a script, and to sit and wait for it. After 15 mins I asked about it and was told it's an e-script and I waited for nothing. Still no scrip
Always canceling appointments and then want you to wait 1 to 2 months before they can work you back in the schedule, like it was your fault! She has cut a 5 day work week to 4 then 31/2 to just three, she try's to cram an already crammed 5 day into 3 so you set there for hours if your lucky enough to get a seat or a parking spot because those are lacking too! I don't feel like she treats her patients aggressively for me and many I speak to have worsening conditions with same plan of care!
Wait time is long with no explanation. Waited over three hours for an appointment to get my medicine. I wasn't even seeing the doctor. She is a great doctor, but these other issues hurt her practice. She either needs more staff or more organization. This problem has gotten increasingly worse over the last year.
in Memphis, tn |
Worst doctor visits we've ever had. I gave her the benefit of the doubt after waiting two hours on our first visit. The second time it was three hours. With the exception of the nurse and the lady who does the vitals, the staff is not friendly. The doctor blows in and out once you do get into an exam room. She seemed to take offense when we questioned her on why my wife should take a certain medicine when her test came back negative. The waiting room does not have enough seats. please avoid.
I have had three scheduled appointments and all three were rescheduled, per the office's request. One of the appointments that had to berescheduled for earlier in the day, I waited for an hour and a half in the waiting room only for her office staff to tell me she had abruptly left for the day and I would have to reschedule for the next day. There have been no apologies or excuses for these actions and her office staff indicate this is normal routine for her. Very unprofessional!
in Germantown, TN |
Terrible bed side manners and she doesn't explain anything! I've had it up to my neck bone with her. I don't recommend her to anyone...not to mention the wait time is atrocious!!
in Germantown, TN |
Recently moved to the area and this doctor has cancelled and rescheduled my appointment 3 times within the 3 months I have been in the area. The wait time is 2 hours in the lobby area and another 1/2 hour or longer in the patient room. I wouldn't recommend to Anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Sudha Ganguli, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganguli?

Compare Dr. Ganguli

Dr. Ganguli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ganguli has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ganguli's Board Certifications

• Gout
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Vasculitis

Dr. Ganguli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganguli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology