Dr. Sudha Challa, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Sudha Challa, MD

Dr. Sudha Challa, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Challa is affiliated with Dekalb Medical.

Dr. Challa's Care Philosophy

Dr.Challa is Board Certified in Family Medicine,graduated at University of Kentucky. She was also fellowship trained in Geriatrics at University of Louisville. With interest in aesthetics she was trained in aesthetics at Harvard medical school for laser and Aesthetic skin therapy. Dr.Challa is committed to providing her patient with an exceptional level of care and attention in delivering, traditional family medicine for the entire family, medical weight loss to anti-aging.

Dr. Challa's Experience

See how Dr. Challa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Challa

Dr. Challa accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Challa is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Challa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Challa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Challa to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Challa's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Challa is an exceptional doctor. She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She is also very friendly which makes my appointment very pleasant. Her staff is also very friendly and when I go to the doctor, I feel like family rather than just a patient.
Atlanta, Georgia |
Dr.Challa is an exceptional doctor. She is easy to talk to and really helps you understand your diagnosis. She answers any and all questions and the staff there is also very friendly. You're not just a patient there, you're family.
Orlando, FL |
Getting ahold of anyone hear is next to impossible. They are unhelpful and customer service is subpar. Dr. Challa is not personable at all.
Duluth, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr Challa for 3 yeas and she has never disappointed me. She is always kind and a caring person. She is very knowledgeable and professional in working with her patients. The office is clean and the staffs are very nice and friendly. I will definitely recommend Dr Challa for everyone.
in Centre, AL |
Dr. Challa is an exceptional doctor. She has such a friendly and pleasant demeanor. She is patient and cares so much about her patients well being. She is very thorough and she makes you feel as if you are the only patient she has. She is so knowledgeable in many aspects of medicine. Whatever your medical needs are, Dr. Challa will excel in treating you. In all of my 69 years, I have never been treated by a doctor as kind and caring as Dr. Challa.
Atlanta, GA |
Nothing is worse than changing your doctor and then having regrets due to the cause of stress. It is apparent that she has more patients than she can handle. I went for an annual exam. Everyone was over all nice. The visit was brief. I mentioned to the doctor that I will need a prescription for my birth control pills but she forgot and after my visit, I walked out. Then I walked back in to remind her. I showed her the pills i take but somehow she managed to prescribe me the generic br
in Atlanta, GA |
Making an appointment was easy as there were plenty available and could be made online. However, I quickly leaned Dr. Chala overbooks. I waited over 2 hours beyond my appointment time to be seen. This was not the first time I was treated this way. The doctor was rude and short with me. After prescribing medication, I waited over two weeks for a pre-approval despite calls from my pharmacist and myself. Dr. Challa actually yelled at me over the phone about my desire to be able to get medication.
in Atlanta, GA |
I want to give negative points but wish I do have negative feedback here. The staff in the office is rude including the account manager. I have visited doctor Challa for throat infection and doctor see me hardly 4 minutes and prescribed Antibiotics . With my insurance BCBS they sent bill for $169 which is crazy !!! When I reached doctors office they said it was for additional procedure and I said there was no procedure has been done . Apparently they are lying . In the bill doctor diagnosis me
Have you seen Dr. Sudha Challa, MD?
Are you Dr. Challa?

Compare Dr. Challa

Dr. Challa's Care Philosophy

Dr. Challa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Challa has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Challa's Board Certifications

• Hindi
  • Nepali
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Challa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Challa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine

• Juvéderm® Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Nail Surgery
  • Permanent Nail Removal
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Vein Treatment