Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman, MD
After being a family physician for many years, I feel caring for my patients, and the "practice of medicine" has become an integral part of my life. After Graduating from Stanley Medical College in Chennai, India, I worked in private practices and hospitals. Being a doctor in this huge city of six million people exposed me to all aspects of medicine, such as the rare diseases which we only get to read about. I relocated to Seychelles- the "Garden of Eden," a group of islands in the Indian Ocean. I worked as the only physician in one of the islands- managing trauma, births, deaths, and being an integral part of the community. Relocating to the U.S. exposed me to clinical and basic science research. I was a research faculty at OHSU in the Department of Neurosurgery, and was involved in clinical trials. I was privileged to do my family medicine residency in the Department of Family Medicine at OHSU, one of the top graduate schools in the country. I spend my free time watching action movies, taking the kids fishing, and picking shells on the Oregon beaches. My life experiences have taken me from the foothills of Mount Fuji, the banks of the Ganges, the pure streams from the Himalayas, to the ashes of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius, but I feel at home close to Mount Hood, and under the raindrops in the beautiful State of Oregon.

Dr. Seetharaman's Care Philosophy

I love working with families as a unit, and seeing patients from newborn to the senior years. I am also interested in women's health including aesthetic medicine, and like helping patients with mental health. I truly believe that health includes not just physical well-being but social and emotional well-being as well, and I always strive to be available to my patients.

Dr. Seetharaman's Experience

See how Dr. Seetharaman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seetharaman

Dr. Seetharaman accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Seetharaman is now accepting new patients
Northwest Primary Care - Milwaukie Clinic3033 SE Monroe St
Milwaukie, OR 97222
(503) 659-4988Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Seetharaman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seetharaman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seetharaman to family and friends
Dr. Seetharaman Says:

Thank you for taking the time to answer the patient satisfaction survey.  Your responses help me to be a better partner in your healthcare.

Thank you!

Subra Seetharaman MD

Dr. Seetharaman's Performance
in Ridgefield, WA |
I have been seeing Dr. Subra for many years and can say he is the best Dr. I have ever had. He listens to what you have to say, he cares about your life and surroundings and will talk to you about what he thinks is the best for your care. You get to have an opinion and talk about it with him. He and his nurse Shelly always have a smile waiting for you! Go see him and see for yourself.
in Canby, Oregon |
Greatest doctor ever!!! I have being seeing Dr. Seetharaman for many years. I am very healthy, fit and proactive with my health and guess what? So is he!! He listens and understands what type of treatment I prefer and what works best for me. He a forward thinker and also steps "out of the box" and looks at my health care specific for me. I trust him 150% to care for my health concerns and well-being. A+++ and 10 stars. Highly recommend!!!!
in Portland, OR |
I had a great doctor but somehow ended up with Dr Subra. Best doctor in my book! Go see him!!!
in Portland, OR |
I have been a patient of Dr Subra for over 10 years and on my first visit which was an ER visit he saved my life by acting quickly and getting me over to the hospital right away. I ended up with two blood clots (peripheral artery disease) and I needed immediate attention. I have been with him ever since. I have many health issues and he has helped me live a better life. I am leaving for Alaska soon and I will miss him dearly. He is my own personal hero. Thank you Dr Subra for everything!!!!!!!!!
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Seetharaman is an excellent doctor. I've already recommended him to friends. He is very intelligent, stays current, and cares about his patients. My only criticism, and it's really just an artifact of him taking the time to listen to his patients, is that you'll often be seen after the time of your scheduled appointment. To me, I'd take that any day over the alternative of being seen right on time and then rushed out to stay on schedule. Just be patient and he is well worth the wait.
Have you seen Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman, MD?
Are you Dr. Seetharaman?

Compare Dr. Seetharaman

Dr. Seetharaman says...

Dr. Seetharaman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Seetharaman says...

Thank you!

Subra Seetharaman MD

Dr. Seetharaman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Seetharaman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seetharaman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Stanley Med Coll

Stanley Medical College Hospital

Completed in 1985

Guru Nanak Dev University

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Seetharaman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seetharaman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy