Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Houston Fertility Specialists 7900 Fannin St Ste 4400 Houston, TX 77054 Get Directions
Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD

Dr. Subodh Chauhan brings over 20 years of experience and leadership to Houston Fertility Specialists. He is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Ob/Gyn) and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI). Committed to serving others, Dr. Chauhan is a Clinical Assistant Professor with Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and is former Assistant Professor and Medical Director at West Virginia University, Charleston Division. Having trained in the United Kingdom, Dr. Chauhan has global medical experience in the specialty of infertility. In addition to English, Dr. Chauhan is fluent in Hindi and Gujarati. He builds trusting relationships with all his patients and personally completes all evaluations, IVFs and transfers. Dr. Chauhan sees patients at the Fannin and Sugar Land offices. He currently serves as the Medical Director for Sugar Land.

...See Less

Dr. Chauhan's Experience

See how Dr. Chauhan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Chauhan is now accepting new patients
Houston Fertility Specialists7900 Fannin St Ste 4400
Houston, TX 77054
(713) 512-7900Get Directions

Dr. Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chauhan to family and friends
Dr. Chauhan Says:

I appreciate and pay attention to patient satisfaction surveys. Your feedback provides essential insight as to what we are doing both right and wrong, as well as what we can do to make it better. My treatment method is a partnership requiring open and honest communication.

Dr. Chauhan's Performance
Great smooth experience with baby number one. A Little over a year later we are back with Dr.Chauhan for baby number two! I recommended him to my sister-in-law as well, we were both successful with our first round of IUI.
houston, tx |
Dr. Chauhan is an angel! he has helped my husband and i conceive our first baby in only 2 months after 2.5 years of trying! i highly reccomend him!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is an amazing doctor all around. My husband and I can not thank him enough for changing our lives. We had several issues stopping us from being able to conceive naturally but that was nothing new for Dr. Chauhan. He is extremely knowledgeable and more than patient. We really wanted to start a family and Dr. Chauhan had no doubt that he would be able to assist us and he did just that. We have healthy and happy TWINS! I moved from Dallas for Dr. Chauhan and I would recommend him!!!
Cheshire, OR |
For what can be a stressful experience, Dr. Chauhan made it easy. He was patient, and carefully explained everything from start to finish. He was very caring, and even took my occupation into consideration when outlining my treatment plan. His office staff was very helpful, and helped me sign up for coverage with my insurance company. He held my hand during the process, and helped my husband and I achieve our goal. I would highly recommend him to anyone with infertility issues.
Bellaire, TX |
I strongly recommend Dr. Subodh Chauhan who are seeking any help related to any fertility issue. In first appointment itself, he made us so comfortable and we were clear what steps we need to take forward. Dr. Subodh has always gave us complete attention, listen and answered all our doubts and prepared a solid path for us. I want to thank Dr. Subodh to make our dream true.
Katy, TX |
All: If you haven’t seen him and are giving up then you haven’t tried the best yet! We have been trying to have kids for last 6 years, been to Houston Fertility Center and then Houston Fertility Institute. I was diagnosed with “Unexplained Fertility Issue”. After repeated failed FET cycles at HFI we decided to see Dr.Chauhan for our last embryo.He tried different process for FET and I finally got pregnant.Extremely happy and thankful to the Almighty and Dr.Chauhan for making our dream come true!
in Sugar Land |
We were referenced to Dr Chauhan by our Gynecologist. In all of this appointments, he gave us thorough explanation of how the treatment works and started with different phases. It turns out the treatment worked really good. He is very patient, polite and very thorough in his field. Even the staff/nurses were quite helpful. We definitely recommend Dr Chauhan as the Best Specialist in Sugar Land, and like to thank him and his team for working patiently with us, and for giving us the miracle result
Sugarland Tx |
I started seen Dr. Chauhan in January 2017 at sugarland office. He promised me after our first meeting that he would get me a baby. Here I am 2 month later pregnant after trying for over 5 year. I was seeing another doctor at another fertility clinic but was referred to Dr Chauhan. He is very knowledgeable understanding and informative. I would recommend him to anyone going through this stressful time. He is the best doctor. I would definitely be going back for my second baby when I am ready.
in Houston, TX |
After consulting 1-2 doctors my experience with Dr. Chauhan has been excellent. He and his staff are helpful, prompt in replies / answers and friendly. Doctor's knowledge as well as explaining ability is exceptional. He always made sure we understood everything he explained, answered all our queries without any hurry and was always patient to listen to our problems, concerns. He is greatly informative and updated with current health situation globally and advises accordingly. I would highly reco
Houston, TX |
He is awesome and so careful about his patient I definitely recommended him you can trust him and also his staff and waiting time is great,I love him and recommended to everybody
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Chauhan listen us very cool and calm and gave us a plan moving forward in first visit. He was so meticulous and treats us in very professional manner made us completely stress free. During our treatment, there were couple of occasion when I was apprehensive and tried to get appointments asap with doctor and every time he was so prompt in responding and I got an appointment next day morning.Highly recommend to anyone seeking help in this area.
Houston, TX |
He is very thorough and he will explain everything in detail. He never jump into IVF or even talk about it before he tries to treat you with least expensive modalities. I got pregnant with trigger short and fertility medicine. I thank God for such a nice physician like him. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Are you Dr. Chauhan?

Compare Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan says...

Dr. Chauhan says...

Dr. Chauhan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Chauhan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chauhan's Board Certifications

• Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Wayne State University

Completed in 1995

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Chauhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chauhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening