Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD

Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

7900 Fannin St Ste 4400

Houston, TX 77054

• Admar
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan's Experience

Dr. Chauhan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Chauhan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chauhan "Dr. Subodh Chauhan brings over 20 years of experience and leadership to Houston Fertility Specialists. He is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Ob/Gyn) and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI). Committed to serving others, Dr. Chauhan is a Clinical Assistant Professor with Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and is former Assistant Professor and Medical Director at West Virginia University, Charleston Division. Having trained in the United Kingdom, Dr. Chauhan has global medical experience in the specialty of infertility. In addition to English, Dr. Chauhan is fluent in Hindi and Gujarati. He builds trusting relationships with all his patients and personally completes all evaluations, IVFs and transfers. Dr. Chauhan sees patients at the Fannin and Sugar Land offices. He currently serves as the Medical Director for Sugar Land."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Chauhan has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Chauhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chauhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chauhan to family and friends
Dr. Chauhan Says:

I appreciate and pay attention to patient satisfaction surveys. Your feedback provides essential insight as to what we are doing both right and wrong, as well as what we can do to make it better. My treatment method is a partnership requiring open and honest communication.

Dr. Chauhan's Performance
Kat |
Dr. Chauhan was an excellent doctor. I found him to be very informative. He really listened to what I wanted and worked with me to reach that goal. I will definitely be going back to him in the future when were ready for the next baby.
in sugar land |
I am so unbelievably grateful for everything Dr.Chauhan and the rest of their staff did for us.our IVF is success after one failure. they are the nicest,most genuine and personable doctor i have ever and encountered i never felt like i was going to a doctor appointment but instead to catch up with my friend they have become family to us and i plan to keep it that way.if you are seeking professional help to start your family,trust me when i say look no further.Houston fertility/sugarland.Dr Chauh
Houston, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is a great doctor to have as your fertility specialist. He is very personal and cares very much about the patient he sees. With his help, I was able to get pregnant within 2 cycles after trying for over a year naturally. I definitely recommend him to anyone struggling to conceive.
in Houston, TX |
I want to thank Dr. Chauhan and all the staff at the Houston Fertility Specialists. Dr. Chauhan is a wonderful, caring and amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone needing help with fertility issues. Thank you again to nurse Amanda for being so amazing and helpful throughout my whole process as well!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is a professional and caring doctor. He will go through each step to help you find some answers. I would recommend him to a friend, family member, or anyone who has those same questions or concerns.
Great smooth experience with baby number one. A Little over a year later we are back with Dr.Chauhan for baby number two! I recommended him to my sister-in-law as well, we were both successful with our first round of IUI.
houston, tx |
Dr. Chauhan is an angel! he has helped my husband and i conceive our first baby in only 2 months after 2.5 years of trying! i highly reccomend him!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is an amazing doctor all around. My husband and I can not thank him enough for changing our lives. We had several issues stopping us from being able to conceive naturally but that was nothing new for Dr. Chauhan. He is extremely knowledgeable and more than patient. We really wanted to start a family and Dr. Chauhan had no doubt that he would be able to assist us and he did just that. We have healthy and happy TWINS! I moved from Dallas for Dr. Chauhan and I would recommend him!!!
Cheshire, OR |
For what can be a stressful experience, Dr. Chauhan made it easy. He was patient, and carefully explained everything from start to finish. He was very caring, and even took my occupation into consideration when outlining my treatment plan. His office staff was very helpful, and helped me sign up for coverage with my insurance company. He held my hand during the process, and helped my husband and I achieve our goal. I would highly recommend him to anyone with infertility issues.
Bellaire, TX |
I strongly recommend Dr. Subodh Chauhan who are seeking any help related to any fertility issue. In first appointment itself, he made us so comfortable and we were clear what steps we need to take forward. Dr. Subodh has always gave us complete attention, listen and answered all our doubts and prepared a solid path for us. I want to thank Dr. Subodh to make our dream true.
Katy, TX |
All: If you haven’t seen him and are giving up then you haven’t tried the best yet! We have been trying to have kids for last 6 years, been to Houston Fertility Center and then Houston Fertility Institute. I was diagnosed with “Unexplained Fertility Issue”. After repeated failed FET cycles at HFI we decided to see Dr.Chauhan for our last embryo.He tried different process for FET and I finally got pregnant.Extremely happy and thankful to the Almighty and Dr.Chauhan for making our dream come true!
in Sugar Land |
We were referenced to Dr Chauhan by our Gynecologist. In all of this appointments, he gave us thorough explanation of how the treatment works and started with different phases. It turns out the treatment worked really good. He is very patient, polite and very thorough in his field. Even the staff/nurses were quite helpful. We definitely recommend Dr Chauhan as the Best Specialist in Sugar Land, and like to thank him and his team for working patiently with us, and for giving us the miracle result
Sugarland Tx |
I started seen Dr. Chauhan in January 2017 at sugarland office. He promised me after our first meeting that he would get me a baby. Here I am 2 month later pregnant after trying for over 5 year. I was seeing another doctor at another fertility clinic but was referred to Dr Chauhan. He is very knowledgeable understanding and informative. I would recommend him to anyone going through this stressful time. He is the best doctor. I would definitely be going back for my second baby when I am ready.
in Houston, TX |
After consulting 1-2 doctors my experience with Dr. Chauhan has been excellent. He and his staff are helpful, prompt in replies / answers and friendly. Doctor's knowledge as well as explaining ability is exceptional. He always made sure we understood everything he explained, answered all our queries without any hurry and was always patient to listen to our problems, concerns. He is greatly informative and updated with current health situation globally and advises accordingly. I would highly reco
Houston, TX |
He is awesome and so careful about his patient I definitely recommended him you can trust him and also his staff and waiting time is great,I love him and recommended to everybody
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Chauhan listen us very cool and calm and gave us a plan moving forward in first visit. He was so meticulous and treats us in very professional manner made us completely stress free. During our treatment, there were couple of occasion when I was apprehensive and tried to get appointments asap with doctor and every time he was so prompt in responding and I got an appointment next day morning.Highly recommend to anyone seeking help in this area.
Houston, TX |
He is very thorough and he will explain everything in detail. He never jump into IVF or even talk about it before he tries to treat you with least expensive modalities. I got pregnant with trigger short and fertility medicine. I thank God for such a nice physician like him. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Are you Dr. Chauhan?

Visit Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Admar
    Admar PPO
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO