Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Chauhan

Houston Fertility Specialists

7515 Main St Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Houston, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chauhan to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chauhan

91.78082191780823%

Dr. Chauhan?
The care and support we got from Dr.Chauhan and his team was excellent. He was extremely patient, kind, understanding, considerate, and very knowledgeable. He took time to explain every process in detail and answered all of our question with patience. The staff also responded to calls and questions in timely manner.
Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Subodh Chauhan was incredible from the moment we met, he gave me hope! In my experience, not all fertility doctors do this. The doctor listened and acted quickly! My family will be forever grateful!
Manuela DeLuna – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
He is a wonderful Doctor. He was very supportive and always by our side. He explained everything very well and answered all of our questions with patience.
Fatema Yeasmin – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
My husband and I visited to Dr. Chauhan when we didn’t have hope. We had had a miscarriage, 2 failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF. After a no stressful IUI I got pregnant. My husband and I are proud parents of healthy twins (a boy and a girl). thank you Dr. Chauhan!
Cruz family – Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I see him for twice, both of my pregnancy happen with non invasive treatment. He never force me to do IVF. He has excellent care for his patients.
PP – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is understanding, listens to your concerns and eases them. He works with you every step of the way and is very friendly. I had a positive experience each time I met with him. Although I ended up conceiving naturally, he still took care of me the first 10 weeks. I really appreciate all his advice and guidance. If you have a hard time conceiving, definitely visit him, Dr. Chauhan gives hope. Dr. Chauhan took time to answer all my questions and explains the issue and treatment very well. Thank you Dr. Chauhan!
Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I have been having problem in getting conceived and that is the time when one of my doctors referred to Dr. Chauhan. He is extremely careful in conducting all the tests required to find the root cause and always provided us that positiveness in us to become parents now. He is extremely caring doctor and could get his appointment all the time when we needed it. He took exceptional care in all the points till I was confirmed with a positive pregnancy test. We are very grateful to Dr.Chauhan as we are going to add a new member to our family which bought a new hope and joy to our family. I strongly recommend Dr.Chauhan as he is an excellent doctor.
Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Felt that we got the best possible treatment to our problem! We have been trying for 3 years to have a baby and finally with the help of Dr. Chauhan we made our dream come true. He was not just our Dr., but a big support in our process and attentive. He explain every step of the process and made sure that we understood. I recommend without a doubt Dr. Chauhan, he was amazing!!! I'm 16 weeks Pregnant !!!
Valentina Moreno in Houston, TX – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr Chauhan was amazing. He was absolutely patient and understanding when working with us. He was empathetic and did everything he could to help us every step of the way. Thanks to Dr Chauhan I am blessed with a beautiful baby! He was never pushy or dismissive. Always listened, advised and respectful in his treatment. He also explained well so we understood exactly what was happening.
YH in Lake Charles , LA – Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan and his team are knowledgeable, professional, and caring.
Jesse T in Rosenberg – Dec 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I first met with Dr. Chauhan. I had previously done a few attempts with clomid through my general OBGYN. After one clomid attempt with Dr. Chauhan, he let me try an IUI. I got pregnant on the first attempt. Dr. Chauhan listened to me and my concerns. He performed all of my ultrasounds and was very respectful. I plan on going back to him when I’m ready for the next child.
Houston, TX – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
We came to Dr. Chauhan after 2 failed IVF attempts with another local fertility Doctor. We were referred to him by a good friend that had a successful IUI on the first try. We started the IVF treatment right away. Dr. Chauhan met with us on every visit, he preformed all the ultrasounds and never left us feeling like we had unanswered questions or were taking up too much of his time. He showed a great interest in our success and we are now expecting our first child in December. XO, The Shirley's
Suzette & Bobby Shirley in Houston, TX – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Chauhan. He is attentive, responsive to emails, patient & very detailed. From the beginning of the IVF process, we knew we were in safe hands. We had to change doctors a couple of times due to insurance and we are so thankful that our insurance company pointed us to him as he was the best out of all the fertility doctors we saw. My husband and I got pregnant at the 1st FET and could not be more thankful for Dr. Chauhan's expertise.
May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr Chauhan made our dreams come true. After 2 years of trying we finally contacted Dr. Chauhan. I had visited a few other doctors before this and I was extremely disappointed as they would recommend expensive procedures within 1 week of consultation. Dr. Chauhan took it slow and really tried to understand the problem. After 4 months of patience we finally got our good news. We could’nt thank Dr. Chauhan enough for all the support and help he gave us. Our baby is now 2 years old.
Lala in Sugar Land – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is a exceptional doctor. I would recommend him to anyone with fertility issues. He is a very kind and patient doctor. He will take time to answer any questions you may have. He has been a blessing to me and my family.
Lister in Houston – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable in his field. He made us feel very comfortable since our first visit and was always positive regarding our line of treatment. I would recommend him to anyone needing help with fertility issues. He was compassionate and patient towards us. He guided us to make right decisions that helped us in conceiving successfully. We are grateful for everything Dr. Chauhan and the rest of his staff did for us.
Purva S in Houston – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Awesome doctor! He treated me like an individual patient. He is compassionate and showed that he really cared about my well-being. My husband and I had a tough time trying to conceive a family. Dr. Chauhan was never negative even through the pain from suffering misscarriages. He has and always was positive about my outcome. And now my husband and I are pregnant!
B. Jenkins – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I would have someone come from the ends of our world to see dr Chauhan Extraordinary Expertise coupled with serenity. He defines the physician one can only be be blessed to have . I am fortunate and indebted .
Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan helped us conceiving our baby. We tried many doctor's and clinics for 2 years and finally Dr. Chauhan helped out. Today we are happy parents of a 5 weeks perfectly healthy baby. We couldn't thank him enough for what he had done for us.
SSG in Houston – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
We highly recommend him. He is very attentive and listens to patient concerns. He understands both patient medical and psychological needs. By the grace of God, we were able to get pregnant within one year of seeing him. He is one of the best fertlity specialist in Houston.
K S in Houston – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chauhan?

Dr. Subodh Chauhan brings over 20 years of experience and leadership to Houston Fertility Specialists. He is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Ob/Gyn) and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI). Committed to serving others, Dr. ...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility