Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Bj Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and reproductive medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Chauhan accepts

Dr. Chauhan accepts the following insurance:

Admar
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO
USA Managed Care Organization
USA Managed Care Organization PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Chauhan treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

"Dr. Subodh Chauhan brings over 20 years of experience and leadership to Houston Fertility Specialists. He is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Ob/Gyn) and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI). Committed to serving others, Dr....

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Chauhan?
Dr. Chauhan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Chauhan was amazing. He was absolutely patient and understanding when working with us. He was empathetic and did everything he could to help us every step of the way. Thanks to Dr Chauhan I am blessed with a beautiful baby! He was never pushy or dismissive. Always listened, advised and respectful in his treatment. He also explained well so we understood exactly what was happening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan and his team are knowledgeable, professional, and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I first met with Dr. Chauhan. I had previously done a few attempts with clomid through my general OBGYN. After one clomid attempt with Dr. Chauhan, he let me try an IUI. I got pregnant on the first attempt. Dr. Chauhan listened to me and my concerns. He performed all of my ultrasounds and was very respectful. I plan on going back to him when I’m ready for the next child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
We came to Dr. Chauhan after 2 failed IVF attempts with another local fertility Doctor. We were referred to him by a good friend that had a successful IUI on the first try. We started the IVF treatment right away. Dr. Chauhan met with us on every visit, he preformed all the ultrasounds and never left us feeling like we had unanswered questions or were taking up too much of his time. He showed a great interest in our success and we are now expecting our first child in December. XO, The Shirley's
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Chauhan. He is attentive, responsive to emails, patient & very detailed. From the beginning of the IVF process, we knew we were in safe hands. We had to change doctors a couple of times due to insurance and we are so thankful that our insurance company pointed us to him as he was the best out of all the fertility doctors we saw. My husband and I got pregnant at the 1st FET and could not be more thankful for Dr. Chauhan's expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr Chauhan made our dreams come true. After 2 years of trying we finally contacted Dr. Chauhan. I had visited a few other doctors before this and I was extremely disappointed as they would recommend expensive procedures within 1 week of consultation. Dr. Chauhan took it slow and really tried to understand the problem. After 4 months of patience we finally got our good news. We could’nt thank Dr. Chauhan enough for all the support and help he gave us. Our baby is now 2 years old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is a exceptional doctor. I would recommend him to anyone with fertility issues. He is a very kind and patient doctor. He will take time to answer any questions you may have. He has been a blessing to me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable in his field. He made us feel very comfortable since our first visit and was always positive regarding our line of treatment. I would recommend him to anyone needing help with fertility issues. He was compassionate and patient towards us. He guided us to make right decisions that helped us in conceiving successfully. We are grateful for everything Dr. Chauhan and the rest of his staff did for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Awesome doctor! He treated me like an individual patient. He is compassionate and showed that he really cared about my well-being. My husband and I had a tough time trying to conceive a family. Dr. Chauhan was never negative even through the pain from suffering misscarriages. He has and always was positive about my outcome. And now my husband and I are pregnant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I would have someone come from the ends of our world to see dr Chauhan Extraordinary Expertise coupled with serenity. He defines the physician one can only be be blessed to have . I am fortunate and indebted .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan helped us conceiving our baby. We tried many doctor's and clinics for 2 years and finally Dr. Chauhan helped out. Today we are happy parents of a 5 weeks perfectly healthy baby. We couldn't thank him enough for what he had done for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
We highly recommend him. He is very attentive and listens to patient concerns. He understands both patient medical and psychological needs. By the grace of God, we were able to get pregnant within one year of seeing him. He is one of the best fertlity specialist in Houston.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is a gentle and caring doctor. He helped us achieve a miracle and we are eternally grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan was an excellent doctor. I found him to be very informative. He really listened to what I wanted and worked with me to reach that goal. I will definitely be going back to him in the future when were ready for the next baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I am so unbelievably grateful for everything Dr.Chauhan and the rest of their staff did for us.our IVF is success after one failure. they are the nicest,most genuine and personable doctor i have ever and encountered i never felt like i was going to a doctor appointment but instead to catch up with my friend they have become family to us and i plan to keep it that way.if you are seeking professional help to start your family,trust me when i say look no further.Houston fertility/sugarland.Dr Chauh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is a great doctor to have as your fertility specialist. He is very personal and cares very much about the patient he sees. With his help, I was able to get pregnant within 2 cycles after trying for over a year naturally. I definitely recommend him to anyone struggling to conceive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
I want to thank Dr. Chauhan and all the staff at the Houston Fertility Specialists. Dr. Chauhan is a wonderful, caring and amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone needing help with fertility issues. Thank you again to nurse Amanda for being so amazing and helpful throughout my whole process as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is a professional and caring doctor. He will go through each step to help you find some answers. I would recommend him to a friend, family member, or anyone who has those same questions or concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Great smooth experience with baby number one. A Little over a year later we are back with Dr.Chauhan for baby number two! I recommended him to my sister-in-law as well, we were both successful with our first round of IUI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD?
Dr. Chauhan is an angel! he has helped my husband and i conceive our first baby in only 2 months after 2.5 years of trying! i highly reccomend him!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chauhan?

Houston Fertility Specialists