Rheumatology  |
Dr. Stuart Posner, MD
Dr. Stuart Posner, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 74 years old and has been practicing for 49 years. Dr. Posner is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

Arthritis Care Specialist

1300 N 12th St Ste 618

Phoenix, AZ 85006

Learn about Dr. Posner

Dr. Posner's Experience

Dr. Posner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • University Chicago Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972
  • University Of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Posner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Posner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Posner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Posner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Posner to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Posner's Performance
Laveen, AZ |
Had my first appointment and yes it took a while but I barely got the appointment the day before thanks to Patricia going above and beyond to make sure I was seen. I loved meeting Dr. Posner! Feels like I won the lottery. You can only understand if you've had to suffer thru horrible Doctors time after time. Finally found someone who listens, seems to really care about how lupus affects me personally and wants to make sure he's doing the best by me. I haven't stopped smiling since I left
in Las Vegas, NV |
They cancel appoinment so many time at last minutes. And ask patience visit often although they feel good. If you don't revisit him in 3 momths ,they will not refill your precription.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Posner is the absolute best Rheumatologist I've ever had!! He is kind, understanding, down to earth, humble, caring, and respectful.. He actually listens to what you're dealing with unlike most doctors these days who could care less..I've actually sent my mom and my cousin to him and they are under his care as well. Now when you go see him you MUST be prepared to wait because he takes his time with all of his patients!!! And that says alot.. He is an amazing Dr.
in Phoenix, AZ |
The office staff was very difficult to work with and every time I had an apt I waited 2-3 hours and it just seems insane that this was their "norm"........I left the practice and will NOT recommend to ANYONE!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Yes you will have to wait quite awhile - and no, he doesn't have email and electronic files. But he's smart and seems to take a genuine interest. I have Lupus and I have been to other rheumatologists and he is by far worth the wait.
in Phoenix, Arizona |
Dr Posner is awesome!! He's very kind and caring listens to his patients!
Phoenix, AZ |
As a 2 yr. patient Dr. Posner is professional and kind the most caring Dr. I've ever had! Never have I been treated with the upmost concern as well as his office staff! I want to give them Kudos for putting up with patients who are not patient, kind or caring! As local Phoenix women I am grateful for there service!
in Phoenix, AZ |
The wait is 4 hours long and lucky if you get a chair. Rude and nasty office manager and unprofessional Doctor looking at my chest. 2 1/2 years later I left and got a letter saying I was fired as a patient. This place needs to be investigated.... Multiple dents in my skin from botched steroid injections.
in Gilbert, AZ |
2 hours I've been waiting...worse service ever. Tried to make it better by shoving me in a room, but made me wait even longer! Worse experience ever.
in Tempe Az |
He's the best, he has the best bed side matter. He listens to your medical issues. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. He's awesome. Patty office manager is awesome, she gets to the problem right away. Good caring people there. I can't thank them enough.
New York, NY |
Archaic environment. No electronic medical records. Staff want same patient information that was given at last appointment even if nothing has changed. Wait times are ridiculous 45 minutes to up to 2 hours. First appointment, Doctor left in the middle of exam to take a phone call. Didn't even stay for my last appointment. Got fed up and left. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He needs to retire.
New York, NY |
Horrible !!!! as a new patient who never got to see the dr after I had to wait over a month to even see him my appointment was cancel n then I was told I have to wait for a cancellation... If this how they treat a patient they never seen hate to see how the treat a patient they do have... Mind you I have been in pain going on for three months and they lack of concern is awe Full!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Posner, MD?
Are you Dr. Posner?

See our Rheumatology Specialist at Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Posner