Dr. Stuart Morgenstein, DO

Dr. Stuart Morgenstein, DO

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)  |

Dr. Stuart Morgenstein, DO is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Morgenstein is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital and Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida .

Dr. Stuart Morgenstein, D.O. Fort Myers/Naples, FL

• Meritain Health
  • MVP Health Care
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Morgenstein

"In order to care for the patient, you have to care for the patient."

Dr. Morgenstein's Experience

Dr. Morgenstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery

• Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Chronic Ear Infections (Pediatric)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Neonatal Airway Difficulties
  • Upper Airway Obstruction
  • Vertigo

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Neck Mass
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Larynx Repair
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Childrens Hospital Of Michigan
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Cook County Hospital Chicago Il
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Morgenstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morgenstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgenstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morgenstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgenstein to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Morgenstein's Performance
in Lehigh acres |
Dr morganstein is a very talented, experienced and caring physician. He takes the time to answer all of your questions. He is eceptional when it comes to patient care he goes above and beyond. He exceeds in all areas. My son has a terminal illness and faces challenges every day. Dr morganstein has always made us feel at ease with every challenge faced. Very compationate with his patients. We need more physicians like him..
in Alva, FL |
Dr. Morgenstein was amazing with my son. He explained everything about his condition and the procedure he was about to have done so that my son felt comfortable. He was kind, funny, and very knowledgeable. Dr. Morgenstein went above and beyond in the care he provided.
in Ft Myers, FL |
My 20 Month old daughter was diagnosed with sleep apnea and chronic ear infections. We went to another ENT that wanted to remove tonsils and refused to remove just adenoids. Seeking a second opinion we were sent to Dr. Mogenstein. He graciously took the time to listen to our concerns and agreed she only needed her adenoids removed and tubes placed. He was more than happy to assist us in helping our daughter by doing what was best for her and not his check book.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr. Morgenstein came in on a Saturday to see my 3 year old daughter so that she would not have to be afraid in the ER. A few days later she had a seamless procedure to remove the foreign objects from her ears. Dr. Morgenstein has a great bedside manner and made my daughter feel very comfortable and unafraid despite having to go under anesthesia. Thank you Dr. Morgenstein!
thanks for your kind words. hope all is well. SM
in Port Charlotte |
Dr. Morganstein brings to his patient a depth of knowledge that is nothing short of remarkable. He answered my questions and provided excellent care for my son. I highly recommend Dr. Morganstein. He is brilliant, compassionate, and quite frankly my son is breathing because of his excellent care.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Stuart Morgenstein is an excellent and compassionate doctor who went above and beyond for my daughter who had a suspicious lump in her throat. Realizing it could be serious, he moved his schedule to see her right away and he and his assistant, Maydanis, put in literally extra hours to get my daughter the exams and immediate tests she needed. Dr. Morgenstein never forgot us and followed through every step of the way. It was like he was caring for his own child. So rare to find.
Fort Myers, FL |
A very caring Doctor, who takes the time to really listen to patients and their families.
in Rotonda West, FL |
I was recommended by a good friend of mine to go to Dr. Morgenstein. My three year old son had fluid in both of his ears and was experiencing a delay in speech so I knew something had to be done. I went to Dr. Morgenstein, which I have to say I got an appointment almost right away!, arriving, the staff was nice and friendly! When dr. morgenstein came in he understood my concern and agreed to put tubes in my sons ears. he did the surgery and everything was great!
Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Morgenstein is very professional and friendly and so is his staff. He takes the right amount of time to understand your situation and do what is good for your child. Nice doctor and I would recommend it to anyone. My kids super like him.
in Ft Myers, Fl |
Had a great experience. His office staff was helpful and friendly. His bedside manner is really great, he took the time and talked to my daughter at her level. He diagnosed her with a disease that two other healthcare providers missed. It took one blood test (which he called me personally as soon as it resulted). Quality and knowledgeable service. Can't wait for our follow-up in a month.
Dr. Morgenstein is an exceptional physician. We have been seeing him for a year now for my daughter's ear issues. He is the perfect mix of competence, professionalism & compassion. He was the 3rd ENT we had treat our daughter. I wish we had found him 1st! He and the LPG staff are excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Morgenstein!
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Morgenstein, DO?

Visit Dr. Morgenstein