Dr. Stuart Levine, MD

Dr. Stuart Levine, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Stuart Levine, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

325 Princeton Ave

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Levine

See how frequently Dr. Levine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
Ankle Fracture
Foot Fracture

Dr. Levine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Amherst College
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

• Physician’s Recognition Award, Medical Society of New Jersey (MSNJ), 1999-2005
  • Biochemical pathway mediating the response of bone cells to capacitate coupling, 1998
  • Management of hallux amputation, 1999
  • A comparative mechanical analysis of the pointe shoe toe box, 1998
  • Tibiotalar salvage procedures for failed ankle arthrodesis, 1998

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
Dr. Levine's Performance
in Trenton, NJ |
Went to 3 different surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Levine. Excellent bedside manner and spends a lot of time with patients answering questions. Kelly Little PA also excellent very responsive to questions and available. Excellent surgical experience for my posterior tibial tendon reconstruction.
Trenton, NJ |
Provided a simple and effective solution
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr Levine did a phenomenal job with my foot. Highly recommended
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr.Levine was very friendly and professional. Whenever I had an questions he made sure his answer made sense and explained everything fully. When I had a concern after the surgery he made a follow up appointment for me same day and assessed the issue immediately.
in Princeton, NJ |
Very happy with my care that I received from Dr. Levine my foot heel very very quickly , I would recommend Dr. Levine to anyone.
in Freeholdn, NJ |
Recommended by my foot dr. I have been treated by Dr Levine for two ankle problems that have been resolved successfully. I am very satisfied with my association with. Princeton Orthopaedics Drs and staff.
in Princeton, NJ |
Love him! Very professional and personable.
Franklin Park, NJ |
Dr. Levine is an excellent surgeon. Moreover he and his staff are professional, competent and courteous. It has been a pleasure dealing with them all. And, they are on time!
in Annandale, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr Stuart Levine for any medical condition with your feet. After a bad experience and surgery at another foot Dr, I found myself at the Princeton Orthopedic Office. Seeing Dr Levine, he laid out a plan of treatment for me, and clearly explained the surgeries to come and what would be involved from beginning to end. It has been a long year, I owe him a big debt of gratitude for his expertise and providing me with excellent medical care. He is a 5 star surgeon!!!
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Levine was my local surgeon (multiple ankle fracture happened in NYC). It was not easy as during the hospital stay in NYC I was diagnosed with diabetes and needed to go on insulin. Unable to operate until cleared by an endocrinologist, Dr. Levine worked with me to help find a local endocrinologist to deal with diabetes and clear me for ankle surgery. All his staff, especially his receptionist Jennifer, are competent and very patient-friendly. Highly recommended!!
in Ewing, NJ |
Excellent experience
I came to him with a displaced metatarsal fracture that one of his colleagues inexcusably missed on two separate X-rays several months earlier. It was obvious he didn't read about or care to ask me about my history and even said I could walk around in a firm sneaker. Four other specialists recommended 6-8 weeks non-weight bearing conservative treatment compared to the sneaker solution. He even turned away from me when I attempted to show him the fracture in the X-ray. I would never go to him
Monmouth Junction, NJ |
Very satisfied with Dr. Levine
in Princeton, NJ |
Excellent service Terrific courtesy and communication
in Jamesburg, NJ |
Very efficient, friendly. Dr. Levine shows you the x-rays and explains what he sees.
in Monroe NJ |
He immediately understood my problem and gave me options to correct the situation. He included me in the decision process.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Excellent, professional doctor. He set my toe in such a way that it minimized the lifelong impact of the surgery I had. I would never consider another orthopaedic surgeon. Staff are awesome both in the office and surgical centers.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
He successfully took care of my foot problem that my previous doctor was unable to resolve. I had 2 surgeries that had not resolved this, but Dr. Levine helped me.
in Jamesburg, NJ |
1st visit with Dr Levine was pleasant. Explained what happened with previous Dr that he's going to fix. Will leave another review after surgery on toe when it's done.
in Cranbury, NJ |
I had a problem, a broken ankle, he fixed it and I'm good.
in South River, NJ |
Everyone was nice and explained what was going to happen
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Levine is awesome. Surgery went very smooth and he informed me everything that I need to know. I'm feeling much better. I understand that my injury was very bad and takes time to be totally pain free. Thank you very much doctor.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Just met him, let him perform surgery and everything was fine.
in Princeton, NJ |
My experience was excellent! He took considerable time discussing my diagnosis and explaining my surgical and non-surgical options. I chose surgery and so far am very pleased with my result. I am only two weeks post-op, so I expect more improvement. His physician's asst was also wonderful going over the details of my surgery.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Excellent experience with Dr.Levine and PA Kelly Little. Achilles Tendon repair Surgery was very smooth, recovery process was well explained and monitored. Commendable !
in Princeton, NJ |
Very professional, answered all question and easy to talk with.
in Farmingdale, NJ |
Awesome doctor who I would consider the best. I am a frequent flyer of health issues, and therefore very familiar with the healthcare system. If there were more stars to give, I would increase it by ten-fold.. The epitome of my approval is that I insisted he treat my son when he broke his ankle.
in South Brunswick, NJ |
I love Dr. Levine.
in Morganville, NJ |
Very friendly, honest doctor and staff.
in Ewing, NJ |
Very good bedside manner. Always explained what was going to happen in easy to understand terms.
in New York, NY |
He saved my life and a big thank you to Kelly as well. My foot was mangled. Now I feel like I have a life.
in East Windsor, NJ |
Excellent Doctor, would recommend to anyone. Left with a full understanding of what was going on with my foot.
in Hamilton, NJ |
I have already recommended the office to people. The staff is very professional and friendly. We had an incident with my husband while I was seeing the Dr. And they handled everything very nicely
New York, NY |
The first four stars are because he fixed my ankle and it's healing well. The fifth star is because Dr. Levine did a great job explaining the procedure, recovery process, and answering all of my questions. Very professional.
in Califon, NJ |
Dr Levine is professional, caring, knowledgeable and a superior surgeon
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr. Levine is a miracle man! He saved my toe, and treated me with the best possible care. I highly respect him as a doctor,, and recommend him to all. We are so ever grateful to him!
in New York, NY |
Extremely high. Excellent dr
in New jersey |
Professional, kind and experienced. Answers all questions
in Central NJ |
Very competent; personable; answered questions
in Englishtown, NJ |
Honestly wouldn't go anywhere else but here.
in Spotswood, NJ |
Everything he said happened the way it did, he was good.
in Belle Mead, NJ |
Professional and explains well
in Branch burg, NJ |
He is always attentive to any hurting complaints I bring to him and always pleasant. He most importantly did a great job with the surgery.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Very quick recovery and answered any questions I had about my ankle injury and got me ready to play baseball.
New York, NY |
Dr. Levine was able to fix my foot when the hospital for special surgery in nyc didn't have a clue about how to address the problem. Wonderful doc and pa
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Levine is an exceptional foot specialist. He corrected a major foot I suffered from for years through surgery in 2012. I went to several doctors before choosing him and found that Dr. Levine is far more knowledgeable with issues concerning feet than any other doctor I researched by far! My foot is better now than it was before the foot surgery which Dr. Levine performed. I highly recommend him for any foot problem.
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Levine, MD?
Are you Dr. Levine?