Dr. Stuart Landay, MD

Dr. Stuart Landay, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

L.O. Eye Care 2001 Coolidge Rd, East Lansing, MI 48823 Get Directions

Dr. Landay specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in East Lansing, MI. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Landay? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Landay's Experience

See how Dr. Landay's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Landay

Dr. Landay accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Landay has admitting privileges.

Dr. Landay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landay to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Landay's Performance
Lansing, MI |
I have always been totally terrified of anyone doing anything involving my eyes. Dr. Landay listened to my fears and made my cataract surgery very easy. He is a very kind man and you can tell he really listens when you talk. I was very impressed by the follow up calls he made after each surgery to be sure I was doing well and to check if I had any concerns or questions. I think he is an outstanding doctor!
Lansing, MI |
The very best eye doctor in the nation. He is kind and compassionate. His whole staff is professional and caring!!!!!!!!!
in Lansing, MI |
Dr. Landay is very kind and compassionate. He definitely is the smartest doctor I have ever met. His staff is absolutely wonderful and all are very professional! Any one who has a negative comment is absolutely wrong! L O Eye Care and Dr Landay were and are from start to finish the very best in the nation.
in Okemos, MI |
I have been going to Dr. Landay for several years and every time I go in for a visit, he is always patient and answers all my questions. In addition, he is highly competent and a skilled surgeon. I recently had cataract surgery and was extremely happy with the outcome. He even called me on the evening of my surgery to check on me and asked if I had any questions. I was also very pleased with the surgery center. It was clean and the staff was professional and very efficient in all areas.
in Williamston, MI |
Dr. Landay is an amazing human being. I had two cataracts removed by him and the results were unbelievably spectacular. He was patient with me and all my questions. He never seemed to be in a rush and I felt totally comfortable at all times. His staff is also wonderful, and each seems to want to go beyond the call of duty. In short, I have absolutely no hesitation to recommend him and his work to anyone who might ask. And, I have already recommended him to three other individuals.
Lansing, MI |
I took my son to see him and was very dissatisfied. He seemed very impatient. He also misdiagnosed my sons condition. No surprise being he seemed to be rushing and not listening to us. We will not be returning.
in East Lansing, MI |
He didn?t seem to have a lot of patience. He seemed confused and asked the same question twice and got confused about the medications that I was on. I only saw him once. I am not going to let him operate on me.
in Mason, MI |
Dr. Landay did fantastic cataract surgery on both my eyes and I haven't seen this good in years. My doctor in New York said he did a Perfect Textbook surgery on both my eyes and he hadn't seen that good a job in years. I'm very pleased with how well I can see both with and without glasses. Everything is sharp and clear. Also appreciated how he called me the evening after the surgery and everyone in his office knew their jobs and did them well. I just had a checkup Friday and no problems.
East Lansing, MI |
doesnt have patience with geriatric patient.
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Landay, MD?
Are you Dr. Landay?

Compare Dr. Landay

Dr. Landay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Landay has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Landay's Board Certifications

University Hawaii

Completed in 1986

University Of Wisconsin Madison

Completed in 1989

Dr. Landay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology