Dr. Stuart Glasser, MD

Dr. Stuart Glasser, MD

Dermatology  |
24 reviews

Stuart A. Glasser, M.D., P.C. is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General practicing in Greensburg, PA...See Less

Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery

916 Green St

Greensburg, PA 15601

Learn about Dr. Glasser

Dr. Glasser's Experience

Dr. Glasser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dysport Injection
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• R. Franklin University of Medicine & Science - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • General Practice - Montefiore Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Cook County Hospital

Dr. Glasser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glasser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glasser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Glasser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glasser to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Glasser's Performance
in New Alex. PA |
What a joke I went to see him and all I got was call this university in Washington DC. Real waste of my deductible ($60) and time. I will NEVER waste my time with him again!
Greensburg, PA |
Dr. Glasser has the bedside manner of a rock. I went to see him for a very troublesome and sensitive condition. I literally had to pull him back into the room because he was in such a hurry to leave. Very insensitive and acted like I was wasting his time, even though he was only in the room for 5 minutes. Did not do a thorough examination, and because of his lack of attention and laziness, the problem came back 10x worse. I will never go back. Would recommend avoiding him at all costs.
Greensburg, PA |
I took both my kids to see Dr. Glasser. After getting there it was a very long wait. I waited over 45 min past my appointment to go back. Dr Glasser rushed in, could hardly understand him because he was so rushed, basically told me he couldn't help me but maybe one of the other doctors could like my issues were below him,and I paid $120 worth co pays for nothing. He even forgot he checked my one daughter. Will not go back.
in Greensburg, PA |
Both spouse and child saw him. Horrible bed side manner. Quite mean. Left huge hole in spouses back which needed surgery to close. Did not do anything to help my son. Just referred me to Children's hospital. He could have done that over the phone. Recommend you drive the miles to anyone but him.
in Johnstown, PA |
I had read an extremely negative review of this doctor and his staff. Honestly I was afraid to go to appointment but doctor had been recommended to me by a close family friend. I decided to see for myself and traveled from Johnstown to his Greensburgh office. I was impressed with both Dr. Glasser and his staff. I'm a nurse so I know what to look for. He was great/explained procedures/check with me assuring I was ok . No complaints!!!
in Darragh, PA |
I like Dr. Glasser very much. The doctor puts me at ease, his experience and knowledge are put to the test every time I visit. He talks to me about every day issues while removing a biopsy, taking my mind off what he is doing at the time. He explains everything to me. If I have a question after he leaves my appointment, I ask Wendy. Wendy is also very knowledgeable and if she doesn't know the answer then she get it for me before I leave the office.
in Greensburg, PA |
I went to Dr Glasser several times and he was helpful with some issues, but didn't seem to want to listen to what I wanted/needed. He was very unprofessional and arrogant. And it seemed that he was in a hurry to be finished with the appointment. I will not be going back again.
Greensburg, PA |
The staff were very nice but the Doctor himself was very unprofessional. I was sitting in a waiting room to be seen by Dr. Glasser and he looked at my chart and seen I had been there before to see a different Doctor. He then proceeded to not even talk to me about why I was there and told me to see the other physician in his practice. I felt as if he didn't even have the time of day to talk to me. I did not care for the first Dr. I had seen previously in that practice. I will never go back there.
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Glasser, MD?

Visit Dr. Glasser