Dr. Stratton Sterghos Jr, MD

Dr. Stratton Sterghos Jr, MD

Gynecology  ·

Dr. Stratton Sterghos Jr, MD is a gynecology specialist in Plantation, FL. He specializes in gynecology and obstetrics & gynecology.

Plantation Gynecologic Associates

201 NW 82nd Ave Ste 104

Plantation, FL 33324

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Sterghos Jr

See how frequently Dr. Sterghos Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Sterghos Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sterghos Jr "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications adn patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients."

• Gynecology

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Diaphragms, Caps, and Shields
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair
  • X-Ray

• University of South Florida / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sterghos Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sterghos Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sterghos Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sterghos Jr' Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sterghos Jr to family and friends

Dr. Sterghos Jr' Performance

After 3 different gynecologists who wanted to do a surgical procedure which I did not need, I found Dr. Sterghos Jr. Who prescribed a treatment for my hormonal imbalance and resolved the problem right away, I have no words to describe his work ethics, professionalism, and honesty. The other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Sterghos Jr. for many years. I totally trust him. He really cares about his patients and comes in with a warming smile. He is very easy to speak with about any concerns that I have and I always leave feeling much better about any concerns when I leave.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sterghos is caring, efficient and professional! He remembers every patient, listens well, and provides you with all necessary information. Exams are quick and easy, but I never feel rushed. When I had some health concerns arise, Dr. Sterghos called me to discuss them in detail and answered all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Sterghos is the best doctor I have ever had. He always has a smile on his face. I have been going to him for over 10 years. He is very thorough and patient. He always remembers my kids names and asks how they are doing. It's like going to see a friend, not a doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He is awesome i just wished he accepted Medicaid.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Sterghos Jr?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Sterghos Jr at Plantation Gynecologic Associates

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist