Dr. Stewart Newman, MD

Dr. Stewart Newman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Newman combines his 20 years of experience with a kind and calm demeanor to provide the highest quality care in obstetrics, gynecology, and gynecologic surgery.

Dr. Stewart Newman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Newman is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and West Boca Medical Center.

Dr. Newman's Experience

See how Dr. Newman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Newman

Dr. Newman accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Newman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Newman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newman to family and friends
    Dr. Newman's Performance
    in Highland Beach FL |
    Dr Newman is one of the finest physicians I have ever known.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Dr Newman makes me feel important. His calm demeanor and cheerful personality is really one that all doctors should emulate.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Newman is hands down the greatest doctor I have ever had. His bedside manner is beyond compare. He is delicate and educated. He's calm and compassionate. He takes the time to explain and clearly cares about each of his patients. I can't speak highly enough to justify his capabilities and demeanor. He is seeing me through my pregnancy and I know I couldn't be in better hands.
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    I like Dr. Newman, he is an awesome doctor. Very caring and professional. I've been seeing him for about 18 years and he has always treated me with well. I love this facility.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Dr Newman has been my ob/gyn doctor since I moved to South Florida 21 years ago. He is a caring, kind, and very compassionate doctor. Earlier this year, I had a test on a Friday of a long weekend. He went out of his way to phone my around 6 PM that evening to let me know my test results so that I wouldn't worry over the long weekend. He has a very calm demeanor and is thoroughly knowledgeable in his field. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend him if you need a doctor!!
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Excellent physician! He treats you with respect and gives you proper time with an examination. He follows up promptly. I wish every doctor was as good as him!
    in Ocean Ridge, FL |
    Dr Newman has the perfect combination of caring, calming, charming, and expertise ! He is a true professional with a big heart! I NEVER feel rushed or like I'm being processed through an assembly line as I do at some offices. Dr. Newman, his nurses and the whole staff is just amazing!
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Amazing experience with the birth of our first child after a few miscarriages. Dr. Newman is always very caring, supporting and takes the time to answer all my questions and fears during my pregnancy. So happy that Dr Newman was able to be there for the delivery...
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    The absolute best OBGYN I have ever had. From his expertise and professionalism to his kind-natured manner, he is just the perfect MD. Iv'e had a high-risk pregnancy and throughout the weeks he has been reassuring and extremely attentive. Now that I have finally made it to my second trimester I know that the careful research in finding the hands down best MD in Palm Beach County was worth it. We look forward to giving birth with Dr. Newman at our side.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Experienced, thorough and patient. Never hurries through routine exams and takes time to discuss issues and ask questions.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Dr. Newman himself is absolutely wonderful! After suffering a loss late in my first pregnancy, I was a nervous wreck the second time around. Right from the start he was so caring and compassionate. When I went into preterm labor (again), Dr. Newman sat by my side, watch my contractions and their frequency and eventually had to deliver my son 13 weeks early! He would stop by the NICU and check on my son the entire 114 days he was there! BEST DOCTOR EVER! Office staff can be kind of rude at times.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Dr. Newman is the best. I came to him a few years ago because I was not satisfied with my prior doctor's office. I have received top quality service from Dr. Newman and his staff. He is very caring, attentive, knowledgeable and professional. He is always kind, calm, and provides thehighest quality care. Under his care, I just gave birth to my first child. First, I am greatful to God. Second, to Dr. Newman and his staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Newman to anyone.
    Have you seen Dr. Stewart Newman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Newman?

Dr. Newman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Newman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Newman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Newman's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
    • Female Infertility
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
    • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sickle Cell Disease

Shands Jacksonville

Completed in 1985

Shands Jacksonville

Completed in 1988

Dr. Newman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
    • C-Section
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Pap Smear
    • Rh Incompatibility Screening
    • Sympathectomy
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC