Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson, MD

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

South Palm OrthoSpine Institute 15300 Jog Rd Ste 108, Delray Beach, FL 33446 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Eidelson's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Eidelson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eidelson

Dr. Eidelson accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Eidelson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Eidelson

Dr. Eidelson's Review Details
4.4 based on 106 responses
Experience with Dr. Eidelson
Dr. Eidelson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (99)
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Have already recommenced him to other patients. Office works great with you scheduling appointments & am always taken on time. Dr asks me in depth questions about my problems. Explains what needs to be done in layman terms. Takes time to answer my questions. He told me to call him directly if I ever had problems. I did and his RESPONSE to this was that he called back immediately. Again, on the phone takes time helping with my problem, and lectures to call his office only for appointments.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Eidelson has put together the best team that I have ever experienced!! Everyone there, all the doctors and the entire staff is truly caring and beyond professional. Always greeted personally and never had to wait. I would rate them as the very best!!!
in Delray Beach, FL, fl |
I met Dr.Eidelson in 2014 when I was in chronic pain, I found him to be very compassionate, caring and always answered any phone calls promptly. I had two operations on my back and finally feel normal after years of pain and discomfort. He is the best.
in Richboro, PA |
I am pain free and can walk , what more can I say? I only wish I had found him sooner. Smart, kind, compassionate, can't believe he gives his cell phone number out and DOES return calls. A doctor with a magic touch and actually cares about his patients. I live in PA. come down to Fl. In the winter. Will fly back down if need be. Walking into his office is a pleasure its like walking into a loving home. It's all about the patient and no one else. They don't come better than Dr.. Eidelson.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is extremely knowledgeable. Treats each person as an individual. Not quick to suggest surgery, just opposite will try to minimize pain without going under the knife. Understands pain and a person's response and quality of life dealing with it.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Doctor Eidelson is a spinal artist. I had major lower back surgery & was finished with the walker by the 5th day. He holds a special place in my heart for the level of care I received.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Eidelson used his experience and skill to make me pain free after so many years. I am lucky to have been treated by him. The staff at his office are caring and pleasant Thank You Dr. Eidelson!
in Delray Beach, FL |
If you are looking for an excellent spine surgeon that uses a conservative approach to surgery Dr Eidelson is that surgeon. I have done all the conservative treatments up north and down here. He was highly recommended to me and after reviewing my history and all the conservative treatments I have had I received two more injections that didn't last long. It was decided a minimally invasive surgery would be beneficial. I am up walking around and happy with the outcome.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is the best!! Eleven years ago Dr. Eidelson operated on me at a time when I was in terrible pain and could barely stand.. I have rods and screws along with fusions in my lower back.. His surgery has enabled me to do most things I would otherwise never have been able to do. More recently I had a series of injections in my cervical area with very good results.. Now my wife is having some issues with her back and of course she is seeing Dr Eidelson.. What more can I say??
in Delray Beach, FL |
Outstanding. On 9 Oct 2015 I was wheeled into the Delray Medical Center with serious spine damage. After a 4.5 hour Lamenectomy, a short rehab and 4 months of therapy, I can walk again with a cane/walker. Many thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his support team
in Delray Beach, FL |
As a recent transplant Fla transplant from N.J. I had to deal with all new Drs. After years of chronic back pain, I was lucky enough to have Dr Eidelson recommended to me He was immediately able to diagnose my condition and perform the difficult surgery that I needed. It is now 2 weeks post-op, I am almost pain free and will soon be able to resume normal activities. This doctor is so dedicated he even made a house call before a planned trip to check on me. p.s.(loves banana cake)
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I went to my internist because I was having headaches and pain down my arm. Since he couldn't help me, I went to Dr. Eidelson as my husband is a patient and very satisfied with the care he is receiving. After an MRI of my neck, Dr. Eidelson's preliminary diagnosis of a pinched nerve was confirmed. After a series of cortisone shots, my headaches have disappeared and I am pain free. Dr. Eidelson is truly a miracle worker!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The least thorough Dr. I've ever seen....
in Delray Beach, FL |
The first Doctor I've ever seen angry. My friend Helene had suffered severe pain for over 8 years after spinal surgery to correct a herniated disc. When we finally got to Dr Eidelson, and he heard about her pain, he took immediate steps to correct the issue. Injections and PT failed to help, so surgery to decompress her spine was scheduled for July. She walked into his office 3 weeks later without help, and now, mid December, she is essentially pain free. Thank you Dr Eidelson!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Eidelson was miraculous for me. After 30+ years of pain, pills, and the posture of a very aged bent over man, I have a chance of regaining my real self. I am now two weeks post surgery and my pain level, posture, and state of mind is greatly improved.
in Boynton Florida |
I was able to avoid surgery with a series of 3 lumbar injections. I am fully functional and back to my exercise and work. Dr. E was precise and accurate in his delivery of the injections.
Have you seen Dr. Eidelson?
Are you Dr. Eidelson? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Eidelson

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1976

Drew University

Graduated in 1972

• Advanced Technologies to Treat Neck and Back Pain, 2005

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Eidelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eidelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Eidelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Eidelson

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Eidelson's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Eidelson

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Eidelson's Care Philosophy

Less is more. The focus is on minimal. Each new patient receives Dr. Eidelson personal cell phone number. Dr. Eidelson has developed a comprenhensive team of doctors in his practice to keep patients out of surgery if possible.