Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson, MD

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

118 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Less is more. The focus is on minimal. Each new patient receives Dr. Eidelson personal cell phone number. Dr. Eidelson has developed a comprenhensive team of doctors in his practice to keep patients out of surgery if possible.Read more

Dr. Eidelson's Experience

See how Dr. Eidelson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eidelson

Dr. Eidelson accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Eidelson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eidelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eidelson to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. Eidelson
Dr. Eidelson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (110)
in Boynton beach |
Dr Eidelson and his incredible team saved my husband's life. He had major spinal surgery 3 Weeks ago. After staying in a rehab facility , came home. Can walk and has no pain!! Dr E. performed a miracle and has been in constant contact with us from day 1.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I have greatly appreciated Dr. Eidelson's knowledge, expertise and compassion for both of my cases. His staff members are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly from Carol at check-in, Vivian as medical assistant and Michelle at checkout. With radiology, neurology and physical therapy all in the same practice, I felt a real continuity before , during and after my surgery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Eidelson and his practice at the Southpalm Ortho-Spine Institute in Delray Beach.
Delray Beach, FL |
Three months after surgery now for severely pinched nerve pain, and although the surgery was quite complicated, my life is now back to normal and I am pain free. The recovery was as predicted by Dr Eidelson, and I love the way he was always available by phone or text during the recovery period (including being willing to call into the hospital nursing staff immediately after surgery late one night). We have already recommended Dr Eidelson to two friends who are experiencing similar symptoms.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Eidelson is truly an expert in his field. He pulls no punches and says it like it is. You know he cares about you and has an excellent reputation in the local hospitals. Dr. Eidelson's office staff is always helpful and very professional.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Eidelson was truly amazing...I no longer have pain going down my legs...the pain became intolerable...I highly recommend Dr Eidelson Abe Kaufstein
in Lake Worth, FL |
At 37 I never thought that I would need back surgery. Dr. Eidelson took the most non-invasive approach to fix me. I was walking and climbing stairs the night of the surgery without any pain or discomfort. I have had no pain since (now 3 months later), and I feel like a million dollars. Dr. Eidelson is personable, kind, honest and amazing! I absolutely loved this guy! I could not have chosen a better surgeon to work on me then him. Thank you Dr. Eidelson for everything!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DOCTOR IT SEEMS LIKE FOR A LIFETIME; AFTER BADGERING HIM EVERY OTHER MONTH FOR THOSE PAIN RELIEVING STEROIDS, THERE CAME A TIME WHEN THE INSURANCE DENIED ME OF ANY MORE INJECTIONS. THE COMPROMISE WAS SURGERY; DR. HAS BEEN HESITANT IN THIS PURSUIT BECAUSE OF SERIOUSNESS OF OUTCOMES. BUT THE DAY CAME WHEN IT WAS MY ONLY WAY TO LIVE A PAIN FREE LIFESTYLE ON JULY 2016, DAY OF SURGERY. IT WAS PAINFUL,BUT HAD TO BE DONE TODAY DR. SAID SEE YOU NEXT YEAR."SATISFACTION GUARANTE
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Eidelson treated me for back problems and after trying and exhausting all methods to relieve my pain Dr Eidelson recommended surgery. I had a lumbar laminectomy 3 weeks ago and working on positive recovery.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I am 69 yr's old and had back problems for 15-20 years. After a number of doctors I got an appointment with Dr. Eidelson and traveled from Jacksonville fl. to Delray Beach fl. Turned out to be bast trip I've ever made. Within a couple of weeks I had surgery ( L3-S1 lumbar laminectomy and L4-L5 fusion and instrumentation). The pain from the surgery was less than the pain I was dealing with. Within days I was getting around with little pain. 5 months later and I feel great. Outstanding Dr.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Eidelson is not only a great surgeon, but also a great doctor. Tried conservative treatments before going to surgery. Six weeks after a pretty serious operation, I am almost pain free and able to do many things that I couldn't before! However, it is not just Dr E, but he has built a great staff. Everyone there is terrific!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Very thorough and honest. Easy to get in touch with and fantastic reputation.
in Lakeworth florida |
Very thankful my back has had 3 Surgery in less than a year when I got to Dr eidelson I believe in him always available he had me up and about day after surgery thomas Wallace
Palm Beach |
Any doctor who tells a patient as he has he walks out the door to go find yourself an oncologist should not be practicing medicine. Either he is burnt out or lacks any morsel of kindness. But to leave a patient with that kind of bomb shell without helping to refer a doctor for further diagnosis is not even human. I would not go to this doctor. He is tired and needs to retire. He was in a hurry, didn't explain things, cold hearted and zero bedside manner.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Have already recommenced him to other patients. Office works great with you scheduling appointments & am always taken on time. Dr asks me in depth questions about my problems. Explains what needs to be done in layman terms. Takes time to answer my questions. He told me to call him directly if I ever had problems. I did and his RESPONSE to this was that he called back immediately. Again, on the phone takes time helping with my problem, and lectures to call his office only for appointments.
in Delray Beach, FL, fl |
I met Dr.Eidelson in 2014 when I was in chronic pain, I found him to be very compassionate, caring and always answered any phone calls promptly. I had two operations on my back and finally feel normal after years of pain and discomfort. He is the best.
in Richboro, PA |
I am pain free and can walk , what more can I say? I only wish I had found him sooner. Smart, kind, compassionate, can't believe he gives his cell phone number out and DOES return calls. A doctor with a magic touch and actually cares about his patients. I live in PA. come down to Fl. In the winter. Will fly back down if need be. Walking into his office is a pleasure its like walking into a loving home. It's all about the patient and no one else. They don't come better than Dr.. Eidelson.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is extremely knowledgeable. Treats each person as an individual. Not quick to suggest surgery, just opposite will try to minimize pain without going under the knife. Understands pain and a person's response and quality of life dealing with it.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Doctor Eidelson is a spinal artist. I had major lower back surgery & was finished with the walker by the 5th day. He holds a special place in my heart for the level of care I received.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Eidelson used his experience and skill to make me pain free after so many years. I am lucky to have been treated by him. The staff at his office are caring and pleasant Thank You Dr. Eidelson!
in Delray Beach, FL |
If you are looking for an excellent spine surgeon that uses a conservative approach to surgery Dr Eidelson is that surgeon. I have done all the conservative treatments up north and down here. He was highly recommended to me and after reviewing my history and all the conservative treatments I have had I received two more injections that didn't last long. It was decided a minimally invasive surgery would be beneficial. I am up walking around and happy with the outcome.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is the best!! Eleven years ago Dr. Eidelson operated on me at a time when I was in terrible pain and could barely stand.. I have rods and screws along with fusions in my lower back.. His surgery has enabled me to do most things I would otherwise never have been able to do. More recently I had a series of injections in my cervical area with very good results.. Now my wife is having some issues with her back and of course she is seeing Dr Eidelson.. What more can I say??
in Delray Beach, FL |
Outstanding. On 9 Oct 2015 I was wheeled into the Delray Medical Center with serious spine damage. After a 4.5 hour Lamenectomy, a short rehab and 4 months of therapy, I can walk again with a cane/walker. Many thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his support team
in Delray Beach, FL |
As a recent transplant Fla transplant from N.J. I had to deal with all new Drs. After years of chronic back pain, I was lucky enough to have Dr Eidelson recommended to me He was immediately able to diagnose my condition and perform the difficult surgery that I needed. It is now 2 weeks post-op, I am almost pain free and will soon be able to resume normal activities. This doctor is so dedicated he even made a house call before a planned trip to check on me. p.s.(loves banana cake)
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I went to my internist because I was having headaches and pain down my arm. Since he couldn't help me, I went to Dr. Eidelson as my husband is a patient and very satisfied with the care he is receiving. After an MRI of my neck, Dr. Eidelson's preliminary diagnosis of a pinched nerve was confirmed. After a series of cortisone shots, my headaches have disappeared and I am pain free. Dr. Eidelson is truly a miracle worker!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The least thorough Dr. I've ever seen....
in Delray Beach, FL |
The first Doctor I've ever seen angry. My friend Helene had suffered severe pain for over 8 years after spinal surgery to correct a herniated disc. When we finally got to Dr Eidelson, and he heard about her pain, he took immediate steps to correct the issue. Injections and PT failed to help, so surgery to decompress her spine was scheduled for July. She walked into his office 3 weeks later without help, and now, mid December, she is essentially pain free. Thank you Dr Eidelson!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Eidelson was miraculous for me. After 30+ years of pain, pills, and the posture of a very aged bent over man, I have a chance of regaining my real self. I am now two weeks post surgery and my pain level, posture, and state of mind is greatly improved.
in Boynton Florida |
I was able to avoid surgery with a series of 3 lumbar injections. I am fully functional and back to my exercise and work. Dr. E was precise and accurate in his delivery of the injections.
Have you seen Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson, MD?
Are you Dr. Eidelson?

Compare Dr. Eidelson

Dr. Eidelson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Eidelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Hip Bursitis
  • Limb Cramp
  • Neck Pain
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1976

Fellowship In Spine At The Cleveland Spine & Arthritis Center

Completed in 1991

Drew University

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Eidelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eidelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Block
  • Cervical Disc Replacement
  • Disc Replacement
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Disc Replacement
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results