Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Stewart Eidelson, MD
Dr. Stewart Eidelson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Eidelson is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Bethesda Hospital East.

South Palm OrthoSpine Institute

15300 Jog Rd Ste 108

Delray Beach, FL 33446

Dr. Stewart Eidelson, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Eidelson

Less is more. The focus is on minimal. Each new patient receives Dr. Eidelson personal cell phone number. Dr. Eidelson has developed a comprenhensive team of doctors in his practice to keep patients out of surgery if possible.

Dr. Eidelson's Experience

Dr. Eidelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Cervical Disc Replacement
  • Disc Replacement
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Disc Replacement
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

• Drew University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Fellowship In Spine At The Cleveland Spine & Arthritis Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

• Advanced Technologies to Treat Neck and Back Pain, 2005

Dr. Eidelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eidelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eidelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eidelson to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Eidelson's Performance
in BOYNTON Beach, FL |
THIS OFFICE IS LIKE NO OTHER. I WAS MADE TO FEEL SPECIAL AND THE STAFF IS SO WELL COORDINATED IT OPERATES LIKE A WELL OILED MACHINE WITH A PLEASANT PERSONALITY. IT IS LIKE GOING TO YOUR PRIVATE COUNTRY CLUB. THANKS.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I saw 5 different doctors before I saw Dr. Eidelson. I was experiencing severe lower back pain. All the previous doctors gave me injections and pain killers. They did not work. Dr Eidelson performed a very complicated surgery and it is 4 months since and I am walking and only taking one acetaminophen once a day. He is wonderful and the office staff is terrific. I thank God I found him. Ann. N.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
When I went to see Dr. Eidelson I was in terrible pain. He told me that if I didn’t take care of my problem, I would lose my ability to walk. He explained in detail what need to be done. He gave me his cell number in case I had any questions before or after my surgery. I was walking the day after surgery. It is now a month since my operation and I am relatively pain free. He and his staff were always courteous and friendly. I have already recommended Dr. Eidelson to two people I know.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I went to Dr. Eidelson for shots in my back. I was amazed at his skill as the shots were relatively painless and provided long lasting relief. I was able to continue with my every day activities without constant pain. Other doctors I have seen caused excruciating pain and left me with little relief.
in Boynton Beach, FL. 33473 |
Dr. Eidelson is a extremely competent orthopedic surgeon. I had very complex back problems and he is the first doctor that gave me relief.
in Boynton Beach |
My husband suffered with lower back pain for months and refused to see an orthopedist as he was sure surgery would be recommended. finally convinced him to see Dr. Stewart Eidelson. We were seen promptly and everybody was extremely courteous and friendly. The office is run like a well-oiled machine. We liked Dr. Eidelson immediately. We found him to be very caring and very thorough. He did not recommend surgery. He treated my husband successfully and he is now pain free.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr Eidelson was my choice for a major back surgery three months ago and well chosen, as my pain was eliminated. I feel better than I have for 20 years! I did my research before chosing Dr Eidelson, and know I made an excellent decision. I do not hesitate to recommend his intelligent, competent services.
boynton beach fl |
Dr. Eidelson saved my life. My back was in terrible shape, herniated disks, spinal stenosis etc. His surgery gave me my life back, he gave me a spine of a 20 year old. (I'm 74). He literally wrote the Book on spinal surgery. He performed a miracle, now I can walk with no pain, 3 months after surgery.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
He is an excellent doctor and helped me through extensive back surgery. I feel great now.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr.Eidelson is a very Good Doctor and His Staff is Excellent! I Highly Recommend it!
boca raton, fl |
When I saw the doctor with severe back pain problem he didn't perform even basic physical examination of my back/body and when I requested that he does he refused saying that he can't learn anything from it. In over 40 years of back pain suffering and many doctor visits this was the first time I had this experience. The rest of my experience with the doctor was very unsatisfactory and I would surely warn any of my family and friends to stay as far as possible from this doctor.
Miami, FL |
I highly recommend for all your orthopedics problems. Dr. Eidelson is very knowledgeable. Easy to reach and has your best interest in mind. He helped me with 2 disc problems. Both procedure went very well.
Wellington, FL |
After suffering a severe recurrence of sciatica, I was referred to Dr. Eidelson. He successfully performed what turned out to be a very complicated surgery. What impressed me most was that, unlike most surgeons, he went above and beyond the immediate repair, making sure that I would not be back in a year or two with an ailment that was not causing severe pain at that moment, but would certainly cause problems down the road. I also appreciate being able to contact him via text for any questions.
in Boynton beach |
Dr Eidelson and his incredible team saved my husband's life. He had major spinal surgery 3 Weeks ago. After staying in a rehab facility , came home. Can walk and has no pain!! Dr E. performed a miracle and has been in constant contact with us from day 1.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I have greatly appreciated Dr. Eidelson's knowledge, expertise and compassion for both of my cases. His staff members are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly from Carol at check-in, Vivian as medical assistant and Michelle at checkout. With radiology, neurology and physical therapy all in the same practice, I felt a real continuity before , during and after my surgery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Eidelson and his practice at the Southpalm Ortho-Spine Institute in Delray Beach.
Delray Beach, FL |
Three months after surgery now for severely pinched nerve pain, and although the surgery was quite complicated, my life is now back to normal and I am pain free. The recovery was as predicted by Dr Eidelson, and I love the way he was always available by phone or text during the recovery period (including being willing to call into the hospital nursing staff immediately after surgery late one night). We have already recommended Dr Eidelson to two friends who are experiencing similar symptoms.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Eidelson is truly an expert in his field. He pulls no punches and says it like it is. You know he cares about you and has an excellent reputation in the local hospitals. Dr. Eidelson's office staff is always helpful and very professional.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Eidelson was truly amazing...I no longer have pain going down my legs...the pain became intolerable...I highly recommend Dr Eidelson Abe Kaufstein
in Lake Worth, FL |
At 37 I never thought that I would need back surgery. Dr. Eidelson took the most non-invasive approach to fix me. I was walking and climbing stairs the night of the surgery without any pain or discomfort. I have had no pain since (now 3 months later), and I feel like a million dollars. Dr. Eidelson is personable, kind, honest and amazing! I absolutely loved this guy! I could not have chosen a better surgeon to work on me then him. Thank you Dr. Eidelson for everything!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DOCTOR IT SEEMS LIKE FOR A LIFETIME; AFTER BADGERING HIM EVERY OTHER MONTH FOR THOSE PAIN RELIEVING STEROIDS, THERE CAME A TIME WHEN THE INSURANCE DENIED ME OF ANY MORE INJECTIONS. THE COMPROMISE WAS SURGERY; DR. HAS BEEN HESITANT IN THIS PURSUIT BECAUSE OF SERIOUSNESS OF OUTCOMES. BUT THE DAY CAME WHEN IT WAS MY ONLY WAY TO LIVE A PAIN FREE LIFESTYLE ON JULY 2016, DAY OF SURGERY. IT WAS PAINFUL,BUT HAD TO BE DONE TODAY DR. SAID SEE YOU NEXT YEAR."SATISFACTION GUARANTE
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Eidelson treated me for back problems and after trying and exhausting all methods to relieve my pain Dr Eidelson recommended surgery. I had a lumbar laminectomy 3 weeks ago and working on positive recovery.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I am 69 yr's old and had back problems for 15-20 years. After a number of doctors I got an appointment with Dr. Eidelson and traveled from Jacksonville fl. to Delray Beach fl. Turned out to be bast trip I've ever made. Within a couple of weeks I had surgery ( L3-S1 lumbar laminectomy and L4-L5 fusion and instrumentation). The pain from the surgery was less than the pain I was dealing with. Within days I was getting around with little pain. 5 months later and I feel great. Outstanding Dr.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Eidelson is not only a great surgeon, but also a great doctor. Tried conservative treatments before going to surgery. Six weeks after a pretty serious operation, I am almost pain free and able to do many things that I couldn't before! However, it is not just Dr E, but he has built a great staff. Everyone there is terrific!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Very thorough and honest. Easy to get in touch with and fantastic reputation.
in Lakeworth florida |
Very thankful my back has had 3 Surgery in less than a year when I got to Dr eidelson I believe in him always available he had me up and about day after surgery thomas Wallace
Palm Beach |
Any doctor who tells a patient as he has he walks out the door to go find yourself an oncologist should not be practicing medicine. Either he is burnt out or lacks any morsel of kindness. But to leave a patient with that kind of bomb shell without helping to refer a doctor for further diagnosis is not even human. I would not go to this doctor. He is tired and needs to retire. He was in a hurry, didn't explain things, cold hearted and zero bedside manner.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Have already recommenced him to other patients. Office works great with you scheduling appointments & am always taken on time. Dr asks me in depth questions about my problems. Explains what needs to be done in layman terms. Takes time to answer my questions. He told me to call him directly if I ever had problems. I did and his RESPONSE to this was that he called back immediately. Again, on the phone takes time helping with my problem, and lectures to call his office only for appointments.
in Delray Beach, FL, fl |
I met Dr.Eidelson in 2014 when I was in chronic pain, I found him to be very compassionate, caring and always answered any phone calls promptly. I had two operations on my back and finally feel normal after years of pain and discomfort. He is the best.
in Richboro, PA |
I am pain free and can walk , what more can I say? I only wish I had found him sooner. Smart, kind, compassionate, can't believe he gives his cell phone number out and DOES return calls. A doctor with a magic touch and actually cares about his patients. I live in PA. come down to Fl. In the winter. Will fly back down if need be. Walking into his office is a pleasure its like walking into a loving home. It's all about the patient and no one else. They don't come better than Dr.. Eidelson.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is extremely knowledgeable. Treats each person as an individual. Not quick to suggest surgery, just opposite will try to minimize pain without going under the knife. Understands pain and a person's response and quality of life dealing with it.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Doctor Eidelson is a spinal artist. I had major lower back surgery & was finished with the walker by the 5th day. He holds a special place in my heart for the level of care I received.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Eidelson used his experience and skill to make me pain free after so many years. I am lucky to have been treated by him. The staff at his office are caring and pleasant Thank You Dr. Eidelson!
in Delray Beach, FL |
If you are looking for an excellent spine surgeon that uses a conservative approach to surgery Dr Eidelson is that surgeon. I have done all the conservative treatments up north and down here. He was highly recommended to me and after reviewing my history and all the conservative treatments I have had I received two more injections that didn't last long. It was decided a minimally invasive surgery would be beneficial. I am up walking around and happy with the outcome.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is the best!! Eleven years ago Dr. Eidelson operated on me at a time when I was in terrible pain and could barely stand.. I have rods and screws along with fusions in my lower back.. His surgery has enabled me to do most things I would otherwise never have been able to do. More recently I had a series of injections in my cervical area with very good results.. Now my wife is having some issues with her back and of course she is seeing Dr Eidelson.. What more can I say??
in Delray Beach, FL |
Outstanding. On 9 Oct 2015 I was wheeled into the Delray Medical Center with serious spine damage. After a 4.5 hour Lamenectomy, a short rehab and 4 months of therapy, I can walk again with a cane/walker. Many thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his support team
in Delray Beach, FL |
As a recent transplant Fla transplant from N.J. I had to deal with all new Drs. After years of chronic back pain, I was lucky enough to have Dr Eidelson recommended to me He was immediately able to diagnose my condition and perform the difficult surgery that I needed. It is now 2 weeks post-op, I am almost pain free and will soon be able to resume normal activities. This doctor is so dedicated he even made a house call before a planned trip to check on me. p.s.(loves banana cake)
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I went to my internist because I was having headaches and pain down my arm. Since he couldn't help me, I went to Dr. Eidelson as my husband is a patient and very satisfied with the care he is receiving. After an MRI of my neck, Dr. Eidelson's preliminary diagnosis of a pinched nerve was confirmed. After a series of cortisone shots, my headaches have disappeared and I am pain free. Dr. Eidelson is truly a miracle worker!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The least thorough Dr. I've ever seen....
in Delray Beach, FL |
The first Doctor I've ever seen angry. My friend Helene had suffered severe pain for over 8 years after spinal surgery to correct a herniated disc. When we finally got to Dr Eidelson, and he heard about her pain, he took immediate steps to correct the issue. Injections and PT failed to help, so surgery to decompress her spine was scheduled for July. She walked into his office 3 weeks later without help, and now, mid December, she is essentially pain free. Thank you Dr Eidelson!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Eidelson was miraculous for me. After 30+ years of pain, pills, and the posture of a very aged bent over man, I have a chance of regaining my real self. I am now two weeks post surgery and my pain level, posture, and state of mind is greatly improved.
in Boynton Florida |
I was able to avoid surgery with a series of 3 lumbar injections. I am fully functional and back to my exercise and work. Dr. E was precise and accurate in his delivery of the injections.
Have you seen Dr. Stewart Eidelson, MD?
Are you Dr. Eidelson?

Visit Dr. Eidelson

Dr. Eidelson accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna