Dr. Steven C. Zielinski, MD

Dr. Steven C. Zielinski, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Texas Spine & Neurosurgery 1000 W State Highway 6 Ste 430, Waco, TX 76712 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Zielinski specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Waco, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Zielinski? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Zielinski's Experience

See how Dr. Zielinski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zielinski

Dr. Zielinski accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Zielinski has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Zielinski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zielinski to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Zielinski
Dr. Zielinski's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (65)
in Palestine, tx |
He has made my life so much better. I'm glad I went to see him.
Mexia, TX |
He really does what he says he is going to do and does not beat around the bush.
TX |
He is very good and I did not have to travel to see him. His staff comes with him everywhere he goes. I wish more doctors would do that.
in Lorenna, TX |
He does great work and I was seen quickly in his office. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I should have seen Dr. Z much sooner. I had back problems for years and he was able to deal with my back quickly. Whoever says you don't get better after back surgery is wrong and should see this doctor instead.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Zielinski is very professional. I visited his office and I was impressed by both him and his staff.
in harker heights, tx |
He was really kind and explained things well. I decided to wait on surgery and he did not push me.
in waco, Texas |
He was very kind and took time with me. I have trouble understanding but he helped me.
Dallas, TX |
I have seen him several times. He is really nice to deal with.
in mexia, TX |
He helped me! He explained things and his office staff were very friendly. I wish I had been referred to him first.
in West Columbia, TX |
I first met Dr Z back in 2008, he was my 2nd opinion & I was SO GLAD I went! He is the kind of doctor who sits & talks with you, makes sure you are both on the same page, & answers any & all questions you may have. He NEVER ONCE RUSHED me, he made me feel like he'd sit in there all day with me every time I went into see him too!! His bedside manner is one of the BEST I've ever had too! He put my back, back together & if it hadn't been for him I KNOW I'd be paralyzed to this very day!
Waco, TX |
Did a real good job on my spinal fusion surgery, and took the time and to make sure I was healing properly. Also his Co workers made sure everything was covered by my insurance before they ordered any medication or bone stimulater.
in waco, tx |
He is a very nice guy and easy to talk to. He fixed me up quick and now i am back at work. I was only off for 8 weeks.
in Glength Rose, Tx |
Dr. Z performed an L-Spine fusion on me in May 2016. I couldn't be happier with my results. When I went into his office I could barely walk. He and his staff worked efficiently and quickly to diagnose my problem. Surgery was done at the Cleburne Hospital which deserves accolades as well. I am 2 months postOp and I have absolutely no pain. I can't thank him and his staff enough for their professionalism and care I've received. This has changed my life and I absolutely recommend him!
in Waco, TX |
I had a cervical fusion done in March 2016. Wonderful experience. Dr. Zielinski explains everything to you and I have had no problems. I would highly recommend him for a neurosurgeon.
in Waco, TX |
Dr. Zielinski is a wonderful neurosurgeon. He did a cervical spinal fusion on me and I have had absolutely no problems. He explained everything to me and I had no surprises. I highly recommend him.
in Woodway, TX |
I found Dr. Zielinski to be smart, kind and very knowledgeable. My surgery went flawlessly and I'm back at Zumba again!
in Woodway, TX |
Top notch. Dr. Z operated on me 8 days ago. I am very happy with the way he did the surgery, spoke with me and my family. Follow up seems to be great so far.
in Groesbeck, TX |
You can tell by the way he explains things that he is good with people. He takes his time to explain things and answer questions in plain, easy to understand terms. Takes his time with his patients so wait time is a little high at the Waco office at times.
Very nice first visit. Until after surgery is done(an he gets money). Look else where for another dr. Wish had less than 1 star.
Have you seen Dr. Steven C. Zielinski, MD?
Are you Dr. Zielinski?

Compare Dr. Zielinski

Waco, TX 76712

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Neurosurgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Zielinski's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

McGill University Faculty of Medicine

• J.W. McConnell Award Top 5% of Medical Class, 1993
    • Money Magazine; Ranked First in Back & Neck Surgery on West Coast of the U.S.A., 2003
    • Dean's List, McGill University, 1990-1995
    • Pratt & Whitney Schalarship, GPA of 3.5+, 1990-1994

Dr. Zielinski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zielinski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zielinski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Zielinski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • Board certified in Neurosurgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Zielinski

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Zielinski's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Zielinski

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients