Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Young, DDS
Dr. Steven Young, DDS is a dentist who practices in Johnston, RI. He is 44 years old. Dr. Young is affiliated with Kent Hospital.

1414 Atwood Ave Ste 340

• MetLife
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Young

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Education data for Dr. Young is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Young's Performance
in Warwick, RI |
Jackie Ducharme (Warwick ri) had bad expieriences and wanted to be put asleep. He did . Woke up (3extractions) he was awesome . The staff awesome. I'm so blessed to have found a oral surgeon. Dr. young is awesome . He worked on my husband and as I said we're at peace with our choice. God Bless!
in Johnston |
I had to have an Apico and extraction . Dr.Young explained all procedures and options. I was able to to have nitrous oxide and local. I was a bit apprehensive to say the least as a result of past experiences with other dentist's, whereby they used a hammer and chisel. How archaic ! I actually had to ask his assistant Melinda if dr. Young pulled the tooth! I felt nothing- incredible ! Dr. Young's assistant's at the front desk greet you with a smile and were helpful in maneuvering through medical.
North Providence, RI |
Dr. Young did a dental implant for me a year ago. I couldn't be more pleased with the result. Before, I scheduled the procedure with Dr. Young, I had seen two other providers for consultation. I chose him for 3 reasons: 1)He is a an excellent surgeon; the procedure was virtually pain-free. 2)His charges were reasonable and in the end, he saved me money because he took my insurance and his use of a dental CT scan revealed a new procedural option. 3)I am a bit phobic & he gained my trust.
Cranston, RI |
Getting an appointment super fast. My tooth was extracted yesterday. It took hardly 10 minutes. Next day I had no pain. Staff were friendly and courteous and did give a call next day asking about my pain and how I am feeling. I would say definitely suggest this doctor for tooth extraction.
in Johnston< RI |
This was my first visit to this office and I was truly impressed with everyone there from reception to the doctor. They were kind and caring when having to deal with such a scary procedure and they put you at ease. Procedure was easy and pain free. I would highly recommend anyone to this office! Very professional and overall great experience for a scary procedure.
Rhode Island |
Dr Young has zero bedside manner is arrogant, rude and condescending. From trying to sell you procedures while in the middle of a painful procedure, to having the receptionist inform you of you $120 cost while in a dentist's chair as though they won't perform the surgery if you don't have the funds. While in the most pain of my life, Dr Young condescendingly asked me multiple times "Am I hurting you? This shouldn't be hurting you. If you cannot tolerate the pain we'll have to compete it later"
in Johnston, RI |
Dr. Young is very professional and attentive to his patients' needs. He is current with the latest technology and used a laser on my gums during a dental implant procedure to eliminate the need for sutures and excessive bleeding. In fact, I am hardly bleeding at all. Also, I am not in much pain right now, and I just had the procedure earlier today. He has also operated on my children when they needed wisdom teeth removed. I highly recommend him!
in Johnston, ri |
First time ever I did not have anxiety going to a dentist. Due to the Staff at Dr. Young's office. From the day I booked the appointment to when I went to the appointment they made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Young also made me feel so relaxed. I didn't even feel the needle to numb the area, nor did I feel the extraction. I couldn't believe it when he said you're done. Excellent DENTIST & STAFF. Very clean office. I never thought I would say great experience with a dentist. BUT IT WAS!! :)
in Cranston, RI |
The best Oral Surgeon I have ever encountered in my 62 years. You will not find a better compassionate, professional & devoted individual than Dr Young.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Young, DDS?
Are you Dr. Young?