Dr. Steven Young, DDS

Dr. Steven Young, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Steven Young, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Johnston, RI. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1414 Atwood Ave Ste 340

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Young

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Education data for Dr. Young is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends

Dr. Young's Performance

Let’s be real no one WANTS to have their teeth taken out but if you HAVE to you should go to Dr. Young. He’s professional, kind and made me feel at ease. The ladies that work for him are all AMAZING! They were very warm and welcoming. I felt like I was in good hands at Dr. Young’s office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Young and his staff were wonderful! No pain with a tooth extracted and a bone graft. He explained everything that was happening. I would definitely recommend this doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I made an appointment based on a conversation with someone in his office about insurance and billing. I offered to pay in full and then asked if they would assist me in filling out the forms so I could file with my insurance and possibly get money back. No problem, I was told. I get to the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Jackie Ducharme (Warwick ri) had bad expieriences and wanted to be put asleep. He did . Woke up (3extractions) he was awesome . The staff awesome. I'm so blessed to have found a oral surgeon. Dr. young is awesome . He worked on my husband and as I said we're at peace with our choice. God Bless!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had to have an Apico and extraction . Dr.Young explained all procedures and options. I was able to to have nitrous oxide and local. I was a bit apprehensive to say the least as a result of past experiences with other dentist's, whereby they used a hammer and chisel. How archaic ! I actually had...more
Are you Dr. Young?