Dr. Steven Young, DDS

Dr. Steven Young, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Steven Young, DDS is an dentist who practices in Johnston, RI. He is 44 years old. Dr. Young is affiliated with Kent Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Young's Experience

Visiting Dr. Young

Dr. Young accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Young has admitting privileges.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Young's Performance
Cranston, RI |
Getting an appointment super fast. My tooth was extracted yesterday. It took hardly 10 minutes. Next day I had no pain. Staff were friendly and courteous and did give a call next day asking about my pain and how I am feeling. I would say definitely suggest this doctor for tooth extraction.
in Johnston< RI |
This was my first visit to this office and I was truly impressed with everyone there from reception to the doctor. They were kind and caring when having to deal with such a scary procedure and they put you at ease. Procedure was easy and pain free. I would highly recommend anyone to this office! Very professional and overall great experience for a scary procedure.
Rhode Island |
Dr Young has zero bedside manner is arrogant, rude and condescending. From trying to sell you procedures while in the middle of a painful procedure, to having the receptionist inform you of you $120 cost while in a dentist's chair as though they won't perform the surgery if you don't have the funds. While in the most pain of my life, Dr Young condescendingly asked me multiple times "Am I hurting you? This shouldn't be hurting you. If you cannot tolerate the pain we'll have to compete it later"
in Johnston, RI |
Dr. Young is very professional and attentive to his patients' needs. He is current with the latest technology and used a laser on my gums during a dental implant procedure to eliminate the need for sutures and excessive bleeding. In fact, I am hardly bleeding at all. Also, I am not in much pain right now, and I just had the procedure earlier today. He has also operated on my children when they needed wisdom teeth removed. I highly recommend him!
in Johnston, ri |
First time ever I did not have anxiety going to a dentist. Due to the Staff at Dr. Young's office. From the day I booked the appointment to when I went to the appointment they made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Young also made me feel so relaxed. I didn't even feel the needle to numb the area, nor did I feel the extraction. I couldn't believe it when he said you're done. Excellent DENTIST & STAFF. Very clean office. I never thought I would say great experience with a dentist. BUT IT WAS!! :)
in Cranston, RI |
The best Oral Surgeon I have ever encountered in my 62 years. You will not find a better compassionate, professional & devoted individual than Dr Young.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Young, DDS?
Are you Dr. Young?

Compare Dr. Young

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Dr. Young does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Chinese

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Young does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.