Dr. Steven Wray, MD

Dr. Steven Wray, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Atlanta Brain and Spine Care 2001 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 575 Atlanta, GA 30309 Get Directions

Dr. Steven Wray, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Wray is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.

Dr. Wray's Experience

See how Dr. Wray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wray

Dr. Wray accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wray has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wray to family and friends
Dr. Wray's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Wray has performed three back surgeries for different issues, from severe stenosis to a bone fragment that broke off due to a physical activity, and all have been highly successful. I was able to resume playing tennis, walking and fishing.
Atlanta, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Wray to anyone who needs a neurosurgeon. I received top notch medical care from Dr. Wray, Melissa his PA, and the entire staff at Atlanta Spine. They were fully accessible, attentive to my needs, and compassionate towards my concerns. This is a professional organization that focuses on the well being of each and every patient. I am very satisfied with the care that I received from Dr. Wray!
in Lilburn, GA |
Dr. Wray answered all my questions and spent a good amount of time explaining procedure I was going to have done. The entire staff is amazing!
in Montgomery, AL |
Excellent experience for my wife & myself. Dr Wray doesn't talk over your head, he's sincerely interested in his patient not just as a doctor / patient relationship, but as a concerned friend relationship. I would recommend him to any one in need of his services. I might add that his staff is just as friendly and efficient as he is.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Dr Wray is extremely knowledgeable about his field and potential solutions . I appreciated how punctual and professional his entire team was during my visits and the operation phase. Got the relief I was looking for too. Would highly recommend him
Sandy Springs, Georgia |
Dr. Wray is an outstanding surgeon and is excellent at explaining to you your options. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Wray was wonderful. I thought he was caring and explained things to me where I could understand and he was accurate.
in Marietta, Ga |
After spending several years with low pain, I am now totally pain free. My recommendation of Dr. Wray could not be higher. I absolutely would recommend Dr. Wray to my family and friends. In fact I have recommended Dr. Wray to people who have low back pain.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have and continue to refer to Dr. Wray. He is kind and interactive with his patients. He explains your procedure in a manner that is understandable and is open to questions and feedback. I recommend him without hesitation.
Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Wray did an outstanding job throughout the entire process of of my care. He is an excellent surgeon!
in Atlanta, GA |
I have had multiple surgeries in my life, including additional spine surgery. Dr. Wray is one of the best , if not THE best surgeon I've encountered. I say this from an all-around perspective, not simply his surgical prowess (which is also ample). His bedside manner, knowledge, ability to listen (huge!!) and communicate with the patient are outstanding. I have more spinal surgeries to undergo in the future, and regardless of where I am at that time, Dr. Wray will be performing my surgeries!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Wray and his staff were easily accessible both prior to and following my surgery. It was a complex surgery and my recovery was monitored and supported efficiently. I recovered quickly and was able to resume my normal activities in a short period of time. I would and have recommended Dr. Wray to others. He is an excellent surgeon and would not recommend surgery unless it were an evident and best case solution for a problem.
in Ellenwood, GA |
I was very pleased with my surgery and he's a awesome doctor.
in Ranger, GA |
Researched hard to find the best spinal surgeon. Dr. Wray was easy to talk to, explained everything in great detail and scheduled the surgery right away. I was lucky to be able to see him. Surgery was smooth and I have recovered much faster than most on the internet claimed they've recovered. He even made the incision right on a fold line in my neck so it's almost invisible. My second opinion knew Dr. Wray and highly recommended him, saying he was well known and had "good hands".
in Atlanta, GA |
I can't express my gratitude enough to Dr Wray and his staff. I am out of pain for the first time in 5 years. I was in a pain management clinic that ran the gambit on all modalities. In short he has the best credentials, skills, knowledge and personality. Of course we did our due diligence and had other opinions, but no other doctor held a candle to this man and his office staff. If you might need surgery go see Dr Wray.
in Hiawassee ga |
He is an excellent Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Wray, MD?
Are you Dr. Wray?

Compare Dr. Wray

Dr. Wray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Wray has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wray's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center

Dr. Wray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion