Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Steven Wiseman, MD
Dr. Steven Wiseman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

2622 E 21st St Ste 1

Tulsa, OK 74114

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Wiseman

Dr. Wiseman's Experience

Dr. Wiseman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wiseman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
  • University Of Ok College Med Tulsa

Dr. Wiseman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiseman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiseman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiseman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiseman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiseman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Wiseman's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
I went to Wiseman from May 1999- July 2017 and I'm DONE. He does not "care" & doesn't take you serious. I had my whole family seeing him. He cleared my mom for surgery and she almost died. He told my 22 yr old niece she had IBS & she ended up having emergency surgery due to being blocked by Crohn's disease. Then I told him of chest pain I'd had and he said "you're fine",wouldn't give me a referral to a Cardiologist so I went on my own. I have a blockage, now on Lipitor! U sit for 2hrs @ appts!
in Tulsa, OK |
The US healthcare system puts a lot of restrictions and time limits on physicians. With Dr. Wiseman he spends as much time as needed during your appointment. I have never had any problems with him or his staff. He is a great physician dedicated to you and family needs.
in Tulsa, OK |
To keep it short. I believe Dr. Wiseman doesn't appreciate being challenged or questioned. With that being said. He almost cost me my life. I learned I had lupus, damaged lung, as well as hypertensive crisis, and a blood count of 6. I so need an apology from this man. I wish everyone could have seen how he treated me. I begged him to help me & he thought I was only seeking narcotics. Dr.'s have to do better. Please do better!! He humiliated me in front of most of his patients. Still stings....
in Mannford ok. |
Dr. Wiseman has treated my wife And I for years. This guy is Truly amazing!! This guy is a workaholic if his schedule is full he has an after hours clinic that you can go to. I would HIGHLY reccomend him!
in Sand Springs, OK |
I came to Dr. Wiseman after hearing such great things about him, his practice, and his staff; well, I am now leaving him because of his practice and staff. I have a vascular hemangioma in my left chest wall and not only did Dr. Wiseman order the wrong test, he misdiagnosed me. Good luck getting an appointment and the appointment being on time and don't even try a quick "after hours" appointment. And his front office staff is a joke. Joan is rude and has even laughed at patients.
in Tulsa, OK |
My husband went to see Dr Wiseman and when the nurse came at the end she told my husband the doctor wanted him to do some blood tests and PT and that they will call room set it up. We waited 2 weeks with no word on the PT or the blood test. My husband and I both called several times and after a month I got a call the nurse told me that the blood tests were fine and as for the PT the doctor said he needs to find another doctor. There was no reason. That is not how you treat your patients.
in Tulsa |
Excellent wholistic care, does not rush your visit.
in Catoosa, OK |
Doctor Wiseman takes the time to explain what's going on. I have recommended him to many people and they have all been happy.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Wiseman, MD?
Are you Dr. Wiseman?