Dr. Steven Wise, MD

Dr. Steven Wise, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male | 57 years old

After over two decades of doctoring, I remain enthusiastic in the practice of Allergy. I believe that educating patients and patient input are important parts of medical care. By listening to patients and families, I work with them to develop an individualized treatment plan. I care for patients of all ages for a range of allergic diseases, but am particularly drawn to the areas of hayfever, sinus issues, and asthma. Good care in these areas can greatly improve quality of life.Read more

Dr. Wise's Experience

See how Dr. Wise's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wise

Dr. Wise accepts 33 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 9 hospitals where Dr. Wise has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Wise's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wise to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wise
Dr. Wise's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
Dr. Wise Says:

Allergy Partners strives to deliver high quality, personalized care.  Feedback is a valued measure of our practice and we take your comments very seriously.  If you have received a less than stellar visit, please let our Practice Manager know.  We would like an opportunity to discuss your situation and how we can better improve the patient experience.

Thank you for...

in Indianapolis, IN |
I've been seeing Dr. Wise for over 5 years now and still remember how impressed I was during my first visit. He truly listens and cares about his patients. I went through the traditional injection process and have no regrets. I feel better and breathe better. I highly recommend Dr. Wise. Plus, he truly is a nice/humble person, which is rare these days.
Indianapolis, IN |
My son has been seeing Dr. Wise for allergy management for two years. Dr. Wise always takes time to listen to us, to ask us questions to help pinpoint problems and assess progress, and to explain to us what's going on with my son's allergies and our options for treatment. I am especially pleased that Dr. Wise is careful to prescribe only the medications and doses that he deems the most necessary and the least likely to have harmful side effects. The medicines and immunotherapy have helped.
in Indianapolis, IN |
We switched to Dr. Wise from another allergist about two years ago. My teenage son was basically allergic to all outdoor and indoor allergens and was on a lot of medicines in order to keep symptoms under control. Dr. Wise suggested immunotherapy for my son and it has done wonders. He is down to Zyrtec daily and has less runny noses, sneezing and is able to breath normally. He plays soccer and basketball and rarely has to use his inhaler during games.
in Brownsburg IN |
Dr. Wise has brought my allergies under control. He listens well, so that he knows how to modify my treatment plan. He's one of the few specialists I know who spends the time to develop a relationship with each patient, in order to provide more individualized care. Dr. Wise is very knowledgeable and has a good depth of experience.
in Noblesville, IN |
I suffered with sever seasonal allergies for decades and the daily malaise of medication side affects. After the last 3.5 years of treatment with Dr. Wise, I have a symptom and medication free life. Dr. Wise is professional and personable and takes the time to get to know you and explain his recommendations clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Wise.
in Danville, IN |
Both myself and my son see Dr. Wise for allergies. He has helped my son so much over the years. His asthma is under control as well as his allergies. After visiting many other doctors with no success, Dr. Wise was able to get my allergies and sinuses under control. My constant headaches, dizziness and sinus pressure are gone. My quality of life has much improved. I would recommend him to anyone who is struggling with allergies or asthma.
in Greenfield, IN |
He has helped me get my allergies and breathing under control.
Indianapolis, IN |
I was sent to him in 2013 to be tested for allergies, and he refused to release my records. After going into anaphylaxis, I was sent to a different allergist and found that I have several severe food allergies. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.
Brownsburg, IN |
Dr. Wise was my daughter's allergist from 2013-5, since a reaction to peanuts at 2yo, hives and swelling on her face. After no subsequent reactions, 2.5 yrs later he refused to retest her and refused to try blood testing, claiming it wasn't the gold standard. In 2015, advocating for my daughter, we switched allergists. After a 4+ skin test, her IgE came back low and peanut component testing was 0! She then passed the oral peanut challenge and likely had only a contact reaction in 2013.
New York, NY |
He has gotten my asthma under control and has me down to the minimum maintenance medicines.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Wise, MD?
Are you Dr. Wise?

Compare Dr. Wise

Dr. Wise's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wise says...

Thank you for choosing Allergy Partners to provide your allergy and asthma care!

Dr. Wise's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Wise has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wise's Board Certifications

• Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Contact Dermatitis

Med College Of Georgia Hospital and Clinics

Completed in 1991

University of Georgia

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Wise does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wise and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology

• Blood Allergy Testing
  • Environmental Allergy Testing
  • Patch Testing

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.